Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions (25996 Views)

Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Russia Retaliates, Expels 85 Foreign Diplomats. France, 34. Spain 27. Italy 24 / Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Gerard28: 9:59pm On May 19, 2023
Austineva:
God bless Russia
God bless Isreal
God bless Biafra Republic Government in Exile (BRGIE)
God bless Maazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Maazi Simon Ekpa
God bless all lovers of Freedom.
We Biafrans must exit d zoo this year(2023) it's a must and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do abt it

1 Like

Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Gbogbowa: 10:00pm On May 19, 2023
When it comes to talk Putin and FFK are almost the same

1 Like

Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by ycat: 10:02pm On May 19, 2023
This is a OUUUCCHH for Obama, the sanctions will reduce his foreign policy influence and his connections who want to deal with a "reemerging superpower" Russia will snub him to be in Putin's good book. Obama needs every connection he can get for his 4th term agenda for 2024 through his husband Michelle 'Big Mike' Obama and this is like sand in gari for them.

And what becomes of Kenya when Obama moves there soon?

1 Like

Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Tisham20(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2023
GiftedHands111:
What on earth will Obama look for in Russia?

Who wants to visit Russia anyway?
I
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Blackdisciple(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2023
Lolzzzz cheesy cheesy wetin concern Obama...
Why didn't he ban Biden
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 19, 2023
Austineva:
God bless Russia
God bless Isreal
We Biafrans must exit d zoo this year(2023) it's a must and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do abt it

Bon voyage. Au revoir.
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Benwallt(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2023
Putin is just trying to kick everything in his sight
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Unrated900(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2023
No one recognize your motive of biafla.
No one talks about you in the whole world.
You are just an abandoned jews

quote author=Austineva post=123244251]God bless Russia
God bless Isreal
We Biafrans must exit d zoo this year(2023) it's a must and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do abt it[/quote]
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Moniya4Real(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2023
I don’t particularly hate the west but I strongly dislike double standard in all ramifications. Call a spade a spade. People that are condemning Russia (and justifiably so) didn’t or turned the other face when Iraq was attacked when the US and the UK bypassed the UN and went ahead to kill innocent women and children. They destroyed Libya as well. Stop being biased because those they killed aren’t your relatives

omohayek:

First of all, if you dislike the West so much, why are you quoting a Western cartoon? Do you think "Pinky and the Brain" is a documentary made by Russia Today or something? Second, your misspelled gibberish is irrelevant to the question at hand: even Russians aren't stupid enough to claim that their country is anything but a cesspool of corruption.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Russia

https://www.transparency.org/en/countries/russia

https://www.ecpmf.eu/putins-russia-how-propaganda-bolsters-corruption/

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/07/05/russia-corruption-security-threat/

Russia-loving ignoramuses like you are of course perfectly free to try your luck immigrating there, and if you're lucky, maybe you too will get to serve as cannon-fodder in Putin's "Special Military Operation", assuming the Russia neo-nazis don't slit your throat first ...

https://observers.france24.com/en/20080805-neo-nazis-videos-violent-attacks-online-russia

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2009/russian-neo-nazis-publish-death-list

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/apr/24/russia-neo-nazi-football-hooligans-world-cup

https://www.latrobe.edu.au/news/articles/2022/opinion/russias-long-history-of-neo-nazis

Not that a subliterate Putin-worshipper would believe anything coming from a Western news source, so I'm sure you're busy packing to go watch "Pinky and the Brain" cartoons in Moscow as we speak.
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Globetrot: 10:11pm On May 19, 2023
I don't really understand why people don't see through this hypocrisy of the west,if you are a Russian billionaire then automatically you are an oligarch,but if you are from the west then you are a hardworking business man even if you are corrupt.
omohayek:
Utterly ridiculous - as if Obama or anyone else worthwhile was eager to visit an autocratic hellhole of corruption like Russia! There's a reason why we always hear about Russian oligarchs with yachts and mansions in Europe and America, rather than the other way around.
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Obiebanks007(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2023
Dreal1247:
America should quickly reconcile with God. Otherwise countries that don't measure up may be the American Waterloo.

America have lost it...the circle is turning back.
Cirvilazation started from the East n went to the west and now it's going back to the East
/Watch Asia/.
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by BarrElChapo(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2023
Austineva:
God bless Russia
God bless Isreal

You need a brain check asap !

3 Likes

Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by olarent: 10:25pm On May 19, 2023
You guys are not learned about inter business and policy,due you think people usa sanction do go to usa?
GiftedHands111:

Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Juju70(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2023
Britishcoins:
I saw Russia becoming greater than America and UK combined

hahaaa dont make me laugh! Possibly before the invasion now your man has destroyed every possibility.! Now sitting behind a long table and afraid every fly buzzing his ears!
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Madaraa1(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2023
For those of you who don't know how to read the ban is not on traveling but much more like business and other stuff lots of people depends on russian also

And yes putin is a mad man but the west should also learn to mind their business

Most of you are just good at ass licking you don't have idea of what is going on in the world ukraine president made a statement today at the summit where top arab leaders met he spoke about how most country are acting blind to the war

Yes they are b.c is a stupid war thank God for the pope he told him to go settle the war in a peaceful way not being west puppet and endangering your house
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by jeff1993: 10:34pm On May 19, 2023
Austineva:
God bless Russia
God bless Isreal
.. MAY GOD DESTROY you and your family for this useless prayer.... U deserve to be caught and jailed with your testicle cut out and fed to the fishes!!!

So in your mind u love what's happening in Igbo land?? ..... ijiot

1 Like

Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by SIRTee15: 10:34pm On May 19, 2023
Globetrot:
I don't really understand why people don't see through this hypocrisy of the west,if you are a Russian billionaire then automatically you are an oligarch,but if you are from the west then you are a hardworking business man even if you are corrupt.

But let's face the fact, u can't be a Russian oligarch without being in Putin's good book. These guys benefit from the sales of state enterprise in the 90s after collapse of Soviet Union.

Most of them became wealthy via natural resources and u need a license to operate. Guess who issue the license.

Now let's turn to the west, where we know of thousands of hard working billionaires.

Apple
Tesla
Amazon
Oracle
Google
Microsoft
Dell
Facebook
Twitter....

Can above billionaires be called oligarch....

5 Likes

Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Madaraa1(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2023
We Nigerians are used to worshipping criminals well except me and some few other brilliant people

American is evil same is russia
What is the difference between them both imposing their system on ukraine
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Madaraa1(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2023
SIRTee15:

But let's face the fact, u can't be a Russian oligarch without being in Putin's good book. These guys benefit from the sales of state enterprise in the 90s after collapse of Soviet Union.

Most of them became wealthy via natural resources and u need a license to operate. Guess who issue the license.

Now let's turn to the west, where we know of thousands of hard working billionaires.

Apple
Tesla
Amazon
Oracle
Google
Microsoft
Dell
Facebook
Twitter....

Can above billionaires be called oligarch....

Are you sure you know about america try to read more and see yes they have lots of billionaire but read more please

The company you mentioned are benefiting from the fact that they have a good economy but try read about their past before you point fingers
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Bonapart(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2023
GiftedHands111:

devil's advocate like Obama shouldn't be welcome anywhere
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by feedthenation(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2023
---How come is Trump and family not on the banned list?---
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by ttobizz(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2023
Britishcoins:
I saw Russia becoming greater than America and UK combined

Only in your dreams
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2023
Mccullum:
US thought they only had monopoly of reckless sanctions, reciprocity is perfect and standard response on such actions.

Yes na I hesr Obama is crying now cos he misses Russia so much

You know Russia is your dream country and friends like china

Trash

2 Likes

Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Austineva(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2023
jeff1993:

.. MAY GOD DESTROY you and your family for this useless prayer.... U deserve to be caught and jailed with your testicle cut out and fed to the fishes!!!

So in your mind u love what's happening in Igbo land?? ..... ijiot
Chukwuokike kpo gi oku ebiebe. Anumpama. Bia hu ihe Oma n'uwa gi a Kam Mara ihe kpatalu ya. Onuofia
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Austineva(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2023
Unrated900:

No one recognize your motive of biafla.
No one talks about you in the whole world.
You are just an abandoned jews

quote author=Austineva post=123244251]God bless Russia
God bless Isreal
I don't blame u, I blame d zoo that has done all these damages on ur reasoning faculty. It's a pity
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Austineva(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2023
Gerard28:

Must Exit the Zoo yet you just spoke like an Animal, corellating America with Biafra.

What do these two have to do with each other?

That's how you guys kept singing "Trump will bring Biafra" "Trump will bring Biafra", yet the Old Man never mentioned that word "Biafra" throughout the 4 miserable years he sat as President.

I even met one so-called Biafra man one day in a Newspaper stand where you guys read all those your propaganda newspapers and he told me it was "Biafra that made Trump win that Election" I was completely left in the utmost shock and disappointment of my life

I'm a Big Fan of Nnamdi Kanu and indeed, Yes. There's Truly "Nothing Exactly Wrong" with the Biafran idea.
But then it doesn't mean I would stop being Reasonable and overlooking clear facts right before my eyes.

AMERICA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BIAFRA.
. Did I mention America in my comment above? That will tell u how wise u are. I don't engage in argument with ur kind
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Tyche(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2023
grin grin

Melody5:
Russian-nairalanders are coming to talk tough about what they have no clue
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by SIRTee15: 11:34pm On May 19, 2023
Madaraa1:

Are you sure you know about america try to read more and see yes they have lots of billionaire but read more please

The company you mentioned are benefiting from the fact that they have a good economy but try read about their past before you point fingers

They sell products we all use even outside America. America provide an enabling environment for them to thrive and succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by PotatoSalad(m): 11:37pm On May 19, 2023
Aspluto:
This war would not finish soon
America dey use Ukraine to fight Russia.
Zelensky is too blinded to see this.
When all this is over, Russia will win, US will withdraw support for Ukraine and Ukraine would be left in ruins like Afghanistan, Libya, etc.
But where were other countries when Bush did his own invasion? 🤔
Dem no ban or sanction am.
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by nomolos92: 11:41pm On May 19, 2023
Mccullum:
US thought they only had monopoly of reckless sanctions, reciprocity is perfect and standard response on such actions.

LMAO, you're just a clown like the Russians with their mumu ban, Russia has no reasonable ally that will support it's useless sanctions grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by Weathered: 11:44pm On May 19, 2023
grin grin grin who wants to go to Russia by the way.
Re: Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions by nomolos92: 11:44pm On May 19, 2023
Fuckernizer:

Did u even read the content at all? Russia banning Obama, means he would not be able to visit or do business not just in Russia but other countries that stands in alliance with Russia.

Hope u understand now sir?

LMAO, no important country stands in alliance with Russia in enforcing any sanction, Russia is standing alone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BRICS Adds Argentina, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia & UAE As Members / 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) / Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.