Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Tramadol and abuse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tramadol and abuse (488 Views)

Please Help Me On Way Forward After Surviving Domestic Violence And Abuse / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / Why Do You Drink, Smoke And Abuse Drug? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tramadol and abuse by Meath: 8:40pm On May 19, 2023
Drug like trams etc

1 Like

Re: Tramadol and abuse by Jeon(f): 8:44pm On May 19, 2023
👏 👏 👏

2 Likes

Re: Tramadol and abuse by kestolove95(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2023
What is tramadol even use for?
Re: Tramadol and abuse by brainycaleb(m): 3:49am On May 20, 2023
kestolove95:
What is tramadol even use for?

Tramadol is a strong synthetic pain killer found in the family of panadol, ibuprofen, refnol, paracetamol and every other "-ol" family of analgesic but with varying strength. It was created to be administered to patients who have undergone certain painful surgery operations where mild pain killers like panadol and ibuprofen would not be of any help to mitigate the after-surgery pains. It is administered on a 1mg to 1kg body ratio every 8 hours, depending on the severity of the pain. It found its way into the Street given the fact that it also has certain side effects like drowsiness and mood alteration/enhancement, making most users feel very good and also elated for the duration of around 8 hours or more for first time users.

I read a lot about it five years ago and why it is being abused from the American Medical Journal so my explanation is based on all I remembered.
Re: Tramadol and abuse by brainycaleb(m): 3:52am On May 20, 2023
Meath:
Hello everyone.

So today, I decided to make a bold move and stop once and for all.

Any way I will be updating this daily with my progress.

Seun
Nlfpmod

Can move this to front page to encourage others like me. Thank you.

Congratulations, OP on your very wise decision, its better to kill your obvious problems before it Kills you. And I thank God you are trying to escape kidney and liver damage. God bless you on your journey.

1 Like

Re: Tramadol and abuse by jidamsel43(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2023
Congratulations but I need to ask, what prompted you to take it at the beginning?

For what purpose are you addicted to Tramadol?
Re: Tramadol and abuse by Meath: 7:42am On May 22, 2023
jidamsel43:
Congratulations but I need to ask, what prompted you to take it at the beginning?

For what purpose are you addicted to Tramadol?

https://www.nairaland.com/7679482/how-loan-apps-ruined-school

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Cow/ram Cheap Deals Alert!!! / Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. / I'm Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.