Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN (61693 Views)

"Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash / Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits / Sowore: Body Of SANs Knocks Nigerian Government, Demands Investigation Into Cour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by nairalanda1(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2023
OB7Foreva:
Ayy why wasn't it my account, Make I hit another city go live my best life sad

And when CBN begins investigations...that is the day you go know wahala dey.
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Lightened: 10:07pm On May 19, 2023
And we say money no dey Nigeria...is okay
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by 123readygo: 10:09pm On May 19, 2023
Hmmmmmmmm
He just dodged a bullet . I bet someone wanted to set him up

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by texannaija: 10:11pm On May 19, 2023
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

That was how soldiers turned his bodyguard when a court ordered his arrest

That's at the request of the president.
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Menclothing: 10:15pm On May 19, 2023
Emefiele want to sponsor coup
After failed cash swap

This man must rot in jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by CaptainFM1: 10:16pm On May 19, 2023
APChit paying people codedly for hatchet jobs
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by famology(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2023
Pay the money into my account biko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by arantess: 10:23pm On May 19, 2023
Oluromantic:
This is not just about patriotism. The guy is trying to secure his job and name by speaking out before he is caught for what he doesn't understand. What will be levied against him is ....a civil servant should not have this sum of money in his account
....when you received it and it was strange to you, why didn't you report it.. bla bla

He's able to foresee and he's taking actions against impending trouble. I know there will be some nigerians reading this and will be saying ...what an idiot, why will he report it? Why can't he just resign and run with it. Truth is he will be arrested later.

However, i hope he won't be assassinated for this report because it's likely that some of these bosses he reported to know about it
The man dey try save his neck

Nigeria bad oo make he stay alive for his wife and children

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Teeroyzimma: 10:25pm On May 19, 2023
famology:
Pay the money into my account biko
watery Kuje beans awaits you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Fantastictelem: 10:26pm On May 19, 2023
It has been 8 yrs of monumental corruption under buhari and emefiele.
We have never had it so bad as it is presently

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Blackboxx11: 10:28pm On May 19, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by famology(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
watery Kuje beans awaits you

Just dey play. Pay to my account first and see
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by enobongalfred: 10:28pm On May 19, 2023
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by TheBillyonaire: 10:28pm On May 19, 2023
CBN is now paying money to individuals bank accounts directly. What a blessed country?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Bfly: 10:35pm On May 19, 2023
Justiceleague1:

You hardly know that this your post also indicts buhari cos his the commander in chief of the armed forces..we know you don't know cos you must attack the Igbos at all cost

And so!
Why are all these happening under his watch?

Except all the corruption news flying lately are false. Buhari is absolutely undeserving.

Meanwhile, you took that guy statement too far.
We all know millitary starts from Chief of defence staff.

The commander in Chief is ceremonial. Tinubu will be one in coming days.

You can educate me.
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by thatigboman: 10:37pm On May 19, 2023
See such misleading headline. Does CBN pay army? Do CBN even have a payment system? CBN only regulates payment systems.
If the army personnel receive money in his bank account (which are commercial banks) you write to the bank and tell them that you are not expecting such amount of money and ask of the source and further details. And investigation will be done.
I'm tired of reading so many misleading stories and misleading headlines about government institutions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Rebirth212: 10:38pm On May 19, 2023
If him dey fear
Make him put the money for my Aza
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Okiton: 10:40pm On May 19, 2023
Justiceleague1:

You hardly know that this your post also indicts buhari cos his the commander in chief of the armed forces..we know you don't know cos you must attack the Igbos at all cost

How is he supposed to know when he is an illiterate, his brain can't comprehend anything than attacking Igbos on social media. Agbado person whose brain is made of corn starch

Ireportlive:
Emefiele and the Military are running some kind of shady deals

That was how soldiers turned his bodyguard when a court ordered his arrest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by MetaPhysical: 10:40pm On May 19, 2023
This is a good case of whistleblowing. He should be eligible to retain a portion of that amount as reward for revealing crime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by DelphiOracle(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2023
Oluromantic:
This is not just about patriotism. The guy is trying to secure his job and name by speaking out before he is caught for what he doesn't understand. What will be levied against him is ....a civil servant should not have this sum of money in his account
....when you received it and it was strange to you, why didn't you report it.. bla bla

He's able to foresee and he's taking actions against impending trouble. I know there will be some nigerians reading this and will be saying ...what an idiot, why will he report it? Why can't he just resign and run with it. Truth is he will be arrested later.

However, i hope he won't be assassinated for this report because it's likely that some of these bosses he reported to know about it
true talk
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by olaoye2008: 10:54pm On May 19, 2023
Some people that are commenting does not even know the limit their account can receive before Bank will freeze the account.
Go and verify Yours

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Hotguy27: 11:08pm On May 19, 2023
Baba don dey settle his boys. I have never in my widest imagination thought that a government can be this careless and extravagant.
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Tealcrestmedia(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2023
This administration is just depressing.
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Stanbaba30: 11:26pm On May 19, 2023
Better Soldier…! Walahi God go bless you specially, by HIS Grace you will attain the highest rank you are supposed to get. No be all these useless Superiors wey no get conscience. Buratai are you reading this? Na ya junior do this fa..!
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by OB7Foreva(m): 11:27pm On May 19, 2023
Wenn I don reach my safe heaven already mxxxm
nairalanda1:

And when CBN begins investigations...that is the day you go know wahala dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix / The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.