Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Journey to make $3 Million - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Journey to make $3 Million (278 Views)

My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie / Journey To Being A FULLSTACK Web Developer / Meet The 33 Year-old Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $3 Million Edtech Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journey to make $3 Million by ronaldruck(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2023
Comrades, person dash me one HP elitebook 8440p another person come dash me iPhone XR and with the shege wey sapa Dey show me my head is thinking that I should try to make $3 million with these things.

I know it seems much and I’m ready to take my time. Even if na 10 years. I must make that $3 million because if there’s a will there’s a way.

I have access to data wella. So no problem on that side

I’m thinking getting into these things
Web Design and Development
Game Development
Graphics Design(We go add UI/UX join )
Video Editing
Cartoon Animation and etc

Make Una no discourage me o. I want to make that $3 million. I Dey hear of people abroad making figures like this per year online(YouTube, twitch, patreon, onlyfans) but me I want to do my own in a way that God no go look me one kind on judgment day.

So Experts I’m the house. Please, make Una give advice on how I go run this thing

I don’t know which section to put this in so I put in both programming and art, graphics and videos

1 Like

Re: Journey to make $3 Million by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 19, 2023
Start with $1000 first.

Unless you own your own business, or have a really huge social media presence online with quality audience.

I can't possibly see how you can work a 9-5 or remote job and get $3m in 10 years... even if you earn $200k USD per annum.

Unless the world stops depending on dollar and it suffers gigantic inflation sha

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Money Through Programming / How To Install WA Sender Script; Ultimate Beginners Guide To Whatsapp Marketting / Am Confused On Any Of The System...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.