Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Beware - Fake Monster Beatsbydre Headphones Flood Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beware - Fake Monster Beatsbydre Headphones Flood Nigeria (1749 Views)

Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers / Monster Beats By Dr. Dre Studio High-definition Headphones For Sale / Beware: Fake Advert On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware - Fake Monster Beatsbydre Headphones Flood Nigeria by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
VERIFY BEFORE YOU BUY

http://www.beatsbydre.com/support/verifyProduct.aspx?fbcontent=

Nigerians are very Fashionable and Sophisticated when it comes to owning the latest in Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Music and Mobile devices such as Plabooks, IPADs, Blackberry etc.

Among the latest craze for Nigeria's youthful audiophiles is the MONSTER Headphones marketed as BeatsByDre. They are very cool to own and also give your some of the best quality listening pleasure you can get from a set of good headphones.

Unfortunately major reputable electronic shops in Victoria Island, Lekki, Ikeja, Surulere and even Nairaland have decided to pay hard-working Nigerians with cheap, fake imitations from China - I got the opportunity to buy direct from Amazon and was surprised to hear the utterly ridiculous price the same Headphone go for in Nigeria. I was curious so i bought one for N35,000 from a supplier on SAKA Tinubu GSM Market. I was sorely disappointed - I got the Studio version and I was immediately presented with an uncontrolled noise devoid of any quality. the control buttons broke after the first day of use and I had to buy 2 AA batteries myself when they should actually come included.

This is a warning to all those who buy from sources who claim they bought it from the UK and want to sell it for N35,000 it cost about N52,000 for the real Studio depending on what the Exchange Rate is.
But you know Nigerians - grin grin most times the Fakes are just as good enough for them as the real ones grin so no longtin if you want to buy the fakes for N35k instead of N2k tongue

Beware of Counterfeit Monster Products

Like many premium products, Monster products are being counterfeited and sold at flea markets and on popular auction and other e-company Websites, usually at extremely reduced prices. If a price for a product being sold as Monster from a non-authorized dealer seems "too good to be true," most likely it is, and is not a genuine Monster product. Counterfeit Monster products do not meet the high standards of quality and performance you expect from Monster. For example, many of the counterfeit HDMI cables will not carry a 1080p signal properly. You may pay less, but you will not get the performance you expect.

http://www.monstercable.com/counterfeit/default.asp

Monster only sells headphones in the colors advertised on our authorized web pages

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vs Sean Tizzle. / Harrysong- Reggae Blues Remix Ft. Mourinho / Hey Guys What Are Your Best African Songs Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.