Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso (33692 Views)

Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / ‘yes Daddy’, Kano Rep Mimics Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Nobody: 9:07am On May 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Treacherous
Conniving
Despicable
Untrustworthy and untruthful
Trust them at your own peril.

Ganduje was dropped because it's obvious kwankwaso has a better foothold politically in Kano ..

Ganduje has fallen to sophisticated politics Even Bashir Ahmad go cry Blood

Una dey trust Agbadorian RATs...e choke ohh!!

As against trusting someone that swore by his life that he would never leave APGA, and jumped ship at the first opportunity? Ibodients and sense are word and antonym.

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Johncuppa(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2023
Natural2Heal:

Hey man! Be mature. How can you say the life of one Obidient is worth more than 10 Batists? It is a careless statement. Everyone including Atikulates are all equal and have a choice.
What he's saying is simple, BAT values opposition more than he does to supporter(s).
Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by uniquetechng: 9:09am On May 20, 2023
tinsel:

You are jumping to conclusions too fast. He has remained in one party throughout this democracy, so I fail to see why you label him. Betrayer. Some people have jumped from one party to another many times.
Tinubu hijacked ACN from Bola Ige and the founding members, then later took control and renamed it AC, so yeah he is a betrayal and has always been.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Nobody: 9:09am On May 20, 2023
SpatialKing:

Tinubu naturally is a betrayer
Always about is own selfish interest

Unlike the loyal PitObi, who swore by his life to Ojukwu that he would never leave APGA, but jumped ship at the first opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Bfly: 9:10am On May 20, 2023
Tinubu is trying to kill the government of malice and carry everyone along as a nationalist. Those malicious politicians should just sit their ass down. You must earn it. No unreasonable hatred. To preferential treatment. No entitlement mentality. You will be rewarded according to your countribution with regard to national development not partisan development.

Unscrupulous lazy ass northern politicians are not welcome here.
We don't want government of saboteurs at the expense of the masses. The masses come first

We hope Tinubu follows through.
He does not need permission from any entitled ass politician.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by ShootThemAll(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2023
tinsel:
If Tinubu met Kwakwanso without the knowledge of Ganduje, it is most unfair to Ganduje.

What do you expect of a world-known drug dealer, that has ruined millions of lives

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Odogwuzack: 9:14am On May 20, 2023
infohenry:
Why do guys like to repeat lies until it become true to you guys. Tinubu left AD to ACN as a breakaway faction. Please you guys should stop distorting history for the seek of unborn children.

Lol you are saying rubbish and you know it.

Tinubu only changed the names. Same people same leadership. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Odogwuzack: 9:16am On May 20, 2023
Acidosis:

The "3rd class olodo" won Lagos and Abuja. One thing your Ashibaju wants badly is Obidients' validation both in his adopted home (Lagos) and soon to be adopted home (Abuja).
grin

I know you are still suffering from the trauma of Ashibaju's loss in Lagos and Abuja (and a border state, Nassarawa) to Obi, reason you keep convincing yourself with your obsession with 5 eastern states .

If you think I'm "ebo", then that's perfect. At least, it will help you overcome your post-traumatic stress disorder. grin

Lol nothing bad if Asiwaju need you all to win his second term in 2027 and he can then dump you all afterwards. grin

That is one of the reasons we call him the master strategist. JAGABAN!

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by gotnel: 9:18am On May 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Treacherous
Conniving
Despicable

Ganduje was dropped because it's obvious kwankwaso has a better foothold politically in Kano ..

You don't understand what is called alliance in politics.
Ganduje has not been done away with, rather more alignment with the other camp of Kano politics is being made.
Tinubu camp wants to play a united front in all the states of the federation..
There is nothing to worry about for Ganduje.
At least, Ganduje and Kwankwaso were together in politics before.
Who says they can not come together for a purpose again.
There is only permanent interest in politics, no permanent friends or enemies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by hush15: 9:18am On May 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
all of una go suffer

Well Mr. Enemy of Peace as your moniker boldly state, that's your portion and not mine. Continue to be a slave.
Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Believeintruth: 9:19am On May 20, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Unlike the loyal PitObi, who swore by his life to Ojukwu that he would never leave APGA, but jumped ship at the first opportunity.

Bring an audio or a video where peter obi said it and stop being foolish
Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Enemyofpeace: 9:20am On May 20, 2023
hush15:

Well Mr. Enemy of Peace as your moniker boldly state, that's your portion and not mine. Continue to be a slave.
you go suffer! Food you no go see chop
Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2023
infohenry:
Why do guys like to repeat lies until it become true to you guys. Tinubu left AD to ACN as a breakaway faction. Please you guys should stop distorting history for the seek of unborn children.
he didn't join PDP when others do... Even pmb didn't Join PDP AD to AC to ACN is more of rebrandin so u have no point u can't compare with Atiku PDP to AC to PDP again then to APC then PDP again... As for ganduje lamenting in politics no enemy per say but interest.. and in president system president can appiont friendly opposition to govt as cabinet member... And tinubu know kwankwanso is key to Kano politics...

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Odogwuzack: 9:20am On May 20, 2023
fx45:
Actually from AD to AC to ACN to APC. He's the worst political prostitute known in Nigerian history. Atiku is even better

Is that what your father told you? I asked that question because I know you are obviously a teenager.

All those parties you mentioned are essentially the same (just rebranding) with same leadership until the merger (to form APC) in 2013.

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Tmex(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Unless Kwankwaso, no other Northerner can stop Tinubu in 2027.

Regardless of his performance?
Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by ArticleBeast: 9:22am On May 20, 2023
SwissMass:
They spoke in English?
Reason I know this whole stuff is fake. Hausa people rarely speak English between themselves

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Powersurge: 9:22am On May 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Treacherous
Conniving
Despicable

Tinubu cannot afford to use Ganduje as his right-hand man for so many reasons. The best he could get is one small ministerial post.
Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by 00FFT00(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2023
Acidosis:
Lol. You did not learn anything from Rivers state?

Did Tilumbu consult APC in Rivers state before striking deals with a PDP governor? He tried the same stunt in Oyo.

Tilumbu right now is ready to destroy and burn the entire APC caucus and all Batists in Nigeria just to earn the validation of Obi and Obidients grin grin His investments on Apapa alone is 50x more than what he'll ever do for an unthinking Batist. Apapa resides in one of the best hotels in Abuja with top notch security team that includes the police and DSS. Man even got a SAN today grin grin

The life of one Obidient is worth more than 10 1000 BAtists as far as the treacherous man is concerned.

Corrected!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by ArticleBeast: 9:24am On May 20, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Another poser. However, Masari and Ganduje are quite well educated. Of course, the elite ones are schooled.
Whether schooled or not, Hausas rarely speak English when communicating with each other

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by juman(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2023
That is big betrayal.
APC does not need Kwankwaso in their party.
Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Odogwuzack: 9:25am On May 20, 2023
adedayoa2:
This is not true, he is a unifier.

You see it the right way.
Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Jones4190(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2023
Bighead9:

Ganduje is the biggest betrayal here. Kwankwaso made him who he is today. But he turned around and backstab him. Today, Karma is paying him back in folds.
tinubu don't regards mischief that is put ambode where he belong, ganduje should be greatful to kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by famology(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2023
Any smart politician will pick kwankwaso ahead of ganduje and wike ahead of amaechi. No emotions! However, I think what Tinubu wants to do is reconcile kwankwaso and ganduje. He needs to meet them individually first before calling both for a meeting.

But if na me I go pick kwankwaso if the reconciliation fails.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by gotnel: 9:26am On May 20, 2023
Acidosis:
Lol. You did not learn anything from Rivers state?

Did Tilumbu consult APC in Rivers state before striking deals with a PDP governor? He tried the same stunt in Oyo.

Tilumbu right now is ready to destroy and burn the entire APC caucus and all Batists in Nigeria just to earn the validation of Obi and Obidients grin grin His investments on Apapa alone is 50x more than what he'll ever do for an unthinking Batist. Apapa resides in one of the best hotels in Abuja with top notch security team that includes the police and DSS. Man even got a SAN today grin grin

The life of one Obidient is worth more than 10 BAtists as far as the treacherous man is concerned.
Baby ranting.
You can only say things according to your level of understanding.
Who cares for whatever anyone in OBIDIENT camp is up to?
United Nigeria is the ultimate destination for Tinubu camp.
Those already in BAT camp are already at home. They will be taken care of abundantly.
Those who are still seeing themselves as antagonist are the one that needs to see reasons why they must come on the unity train.
The train is available for all Nigerians to reach the promised land of prosperity.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Odogwuzack: 9:27am On May 20, 2023
Johncuppa:

What he's saying is simple, BAT values opposition more than he does to supporter(s).

No truth in that. grin
Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by juman(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2023
Tinubu cannot throw away those made him president but chasing rat in the bush.

Ganduje is golden and gold.
Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Acidosis(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2023
gotnel:

Baby ranting.
You can only say things according to your level of understanding.
Who cares for whatever anyone in OBIDIENT camp is up to?
United Nigeria is the ultimate destination for Tinubu camp.
Those already in BAT camp are already at home. They will be taken care of abundantly.
Those who are still seeing themselves as antagonist are the one that needs to see reasons why they must come on the unity train.
The train is available for all Nigerians to reach the promised land of prosperity.

United Nigeria indeed. But some people cannot vote in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by slowice(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2023
Tinubu is desperate for validation and support for his illegitimate government and will dine and wine with even the devil to achieve that.

I pity his supporters and so called friends, he will betray anyone to get what he wants.

I also pity the Yoruba ronu people as Tinubu has never supporter a Yoruba cause and will still not do so now... It's always about his selfish desires

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Odogwuzack: 9:33am On May 20, 2023
Acidosis:

United Nigeria indeed. But some people cannot vote in Lagos?

They should go and vote in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Odogwuzack: 9:34am On May 20, 2023
slowice:
Tinubu is desperate for validation and support for his illegitimate government and will dine and wine with even the devil to achieve that.

I pity his supporters and so called friends, he will betray anyone to get what he wants.

I also pity the Yoruba ronu people as Tinubu has never supporter a Yoruba cause and will still not do so now... It's always about his selfish desires

Lol you don't know Tinubu. grin

Or you are just trying to make his supporters hate him. grin

Either ways, you have failed woefully. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso by Skyehigher1: 9:39am On May 20, 2023
What is happening here is very simple and common in the midst of great people. Sanusi lamido sanisi bring kwankwaso to France it's seems that SLS that plan this meeting because earlier this week SLS and his travel to France and SLS me tinubu through his Co business tycoon which is part of the foreign businesses that Mr President elect go for . So possibly when Mr President elect come back by tomorrow he will come back to meet Mr ganduje for the reconciliation between them asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu can never pay good with bad impossible for him. He is kind of good heart pave way for senator godswill akpabio to Senate presidency

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu / I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says / EndSARS: Obasanjo Reacts To Violence Against Protesters, Appeals For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.