Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez (59395 Views)

Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking It’s A Love Rival(Pix,vid) / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2023
Cool
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by yusluvad(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2023
In this life, just make MONEY and be happy.πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Btruth: 2:12pm On May 20, 2023
Wealth
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by correctyourself(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
This wouldn't hold or stop the girl.........from breaking up and demanding half of his wealth when thing goes south............

Tell them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Honchoslim16(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2023
Some crazy Christians would come here to say Vanity.

Whereas their daddy G.Os are flying private jets, while members trek under the sun!

Majority of Christians are the most f00lish people on earth!.... All thanks to brainwashing and Indoctrination!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2023
More than a wife or girl friend.

That image looks more like an emblem connecting the duo with the marine ecosystem. 😁

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Jagabanarmy: 2:13pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
This wouldn't hold or stop the girl.........from breaking up and demanding half of his wealth when thing goes south............
He hasn't married her and I think it's the reason for not marrying her

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Juju70(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2023
Oga don dey loose guard!
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Amigoss: 2:13pm On May 20, 2023
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Lifestone(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2023
Rilwizy:

Na girlfriend she can't do anything, grin angry grin
If na Canada and they've dated long enough. Yes, she can claim
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Deeprooted: 2:13pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

When things go north rather!

Northerners are known for underperformance!

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Jokerman(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2023
Girlfriend or Goddess?
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Aareakinwunmi(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2023
Lol,

He never learn.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by IVORY2009(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

As a girlfriend 😯
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by ItsTutsi(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2023
Lol things don't even need to go south, she will be the one that will purposely engineer wahala
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Evidenx(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2023
witsel4:
Which yeye girl friend.
Baba is paying respect to the queen of the waters
oil dey your head,I thought I was the only one who saw it. wink

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Lifestone(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Some crazy Christians would come here to say Vanity.

Whereas their daddy G.Os are flying private jets, while members trek under the sun!

Christians are the most f00lish people on earth!.... All thanks to brainwashing and Indoctrination!
Seems you hating on Christians so much. But hatred itself is bad and not good for your health

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by AlphaWolf27: 2:16pm On May 20, 2023
It says girlfriend. They're not married or even legal partners.

FairlyUSEDpussy:
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by IVORY2009(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

He hasn't married her and I think it's the reason for not marrying her

He seems not to understand the legal rights of relationship from marriage
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by OneCandleAway(f): 2:17pm On May 20, 2023
Lifestone:

If na Canada and they've dated long enough. Yes, she can claim

Even new Zealand. That's what Israel adesanya is facing presently. Once you've dated for 3 years the woman is entitled to half your property

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Skillsnigeria: 2:18pm On May 20, 2023
Okay
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 20, 2023
Of all the billionaires Jeff Bezos is the one I like the most,
he has been predicted to become the first trillionaire in less than a decade.

Jeff Bezos is now forecasted to reach US$1.06 trillion in 2030, six years behind Musk in sixth place.

Gautam Adani and Zhang Yiming are anticipated to be the next to amass more than US$1 trillion after Musk, according to a study.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Honchoslim16(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2023
Lifestone:

Seems you hating on Christians so much. But hatred itself is bad and not good for your health
I don't hate Christians....... I only stated a fact!

I guess you are part of them who tag everything to Vanity
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by TrelloDave: 2:20pm On May 20, 2023

Zealot S67

πŸ”‹ 40 hours battery life
✴️ SD CARD
πŸ”˜ 1 year warranty
β­•πŸ’―Brand new
🌊 AUX // USB
πŸ”Ί Touch Button
πŸ”» High Bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2023
Very stupid man..
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 20, 2023
Amigoss:
What a simp,what a finished man!!! He needs to read Shola's book and get sage advice from nairaland red-pill influencers for some red-pilling.

There is nothing finished about Jeff Bezos.

He is currently planning on building the first
habitable city like structures in space.

They are Called O'neal Colonies.

Jeff Bezos Plans and Thinks 20 years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by sprints1: 2:22pm On May 20, 2023
And some oponu dey here dey talk say make I stay with one woman inside house till I die. See na poverty dey make man sit down for house with woman on to say marriage. See bezos too much enjoyment I trust the babe dey give am all styles. B4 u quote me remember bezos makes more than u will ever make in your life in less than a minute. Person wey dey make 50 million naira per minutes if not more. For your info billionaires just don't date anyhow girls there must be a reason probably has a taste her maybe she looks like a member of their family or share similar characteristics with their ancestor or person for their family or oil dey her head or secret plan to use for ritual

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Raskimonojendor: 2:22pm On May 20, 2023
Where are the broke red pill guys grin
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by ruggedtimi(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2023
But the money big!!! For a yatch wow
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Raskimonojendor: 2:23pm On May 20, 2023
Ayo13945:

There is nothing finished about Jeff Bezos.

He is currently planning on building the first
habitable city like structures in space.

They are Called O'neal Colonies.

Jeff Bezos Plans and Thinks 20 years ahead.
I think it was a sarcastic comment.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by olisaEze(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2023
Na Pirates of the Caribbean dey worry the guy, meanwhile, bloggers don turn am to girlfriend statue! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male / Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) / Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.