Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez (59458 Views)

Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking It’s A Love Rival(Pix,vid) / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by baralatie(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2023
Thanksful:

No be Israel girlfriend dey demand for pay after years of separation?
Shey court give the girl shingbainπŸ€”
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:15pm On May 20, 2023
Entanglement:
oga, he tell you say he won marry the girl? undecided

Well......... Israel Adesanya wasn't married but his girlfriend sued him and want half his wealth..........that one nkor??

vickydevoka:

That’s y she’s a girlfriend

Irupetepete:
na girlfriend not wife

obembet:

Better man that value woman unlike nairaland broke nigga
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by lovegino112: 3:16pm On May 20, 2023
Eaglernorwich:
Vanity upon vanity,all is vanity
even poverty na vanity ooooo
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:16pm On May 20, 2023
toprealman:

Only a married spouse get such cut, nobody else

Well......... Israel Adesanya wasn't married but his girlfriend sued him and want half his wealth..........that one nkor??
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by vickydevoka(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

I fit even sue you so. Anybody for sue anybody

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by vickydevoka(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2023
obembet:

Better man that value woman unlike nairaland broke nigga
If him get mind make en make an en wife. Wic kinda value u mean. I pay ashawo 1 million no mean say I value her na de pussi I enjoy
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by saysoo: 3:24pm On May 20, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE
women are toys confirmed.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Alaga2222(m): 3:27pm On May 20, 2023
Scrit:
Money good

Make I even see like 500k Ike this for biz πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

What kind of business
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Honchoslim16(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2023
Lifestone:

Are saying only Christians make such statement? Without knowing, you may be hating. Just purge yourself of hates.
You Christians say it alot!

Stop the pretence.... It's something you know!
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by ACE1010: 3:32pm On May 20, 2023
Animegirl:
Broke men will never like this.
The wealth of a man, shows how much he takes care of his woman. If your wive is suffering in your marriage it will show on her body, likewise if she is enjoying.

But most Nigeria men glorify suffering in relationships and marriage. If you can not afford the best things for your lady don't date or marry.

Nigerian girls and money are like EVE and AppleπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by TheSuperX(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2023
Money good oh, see as man dey flex.

Baba God make me a billionaire in dollars too so that I can chop life to the fullest.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2023
None of my business.

I no dey put mouth for multi-billionaires matter, I dey trenches dey battle ordinary Chioma, Aishat and Bose wey come my way. And for trenches, we no really dey love up, na just time we dey serve once the relationship cast, we move on.

Nothing concern me with Jeff!
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by superCleanworks(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2023
PsTar2021:
When you have the doul spend it.

which one be DOUL again... abi u from Benue? 😁
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Queendera(f): 3:45pm On May 20, 2023
Yes @Tenrack

The book is for sale

Visit https://paystack. shop/black

To get your copy. Ensure you type the url first

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by qtguru(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2023
Amigoss:
What a simp,what a finished man!!! He needs to read Shola's book and get sage advice from nairaland red-pill influencers for some red-pilling.

Shola can sell the book on Amazon he'd probarbly buy it there too
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2023
witsel4:
Which yeye girl friend.
Baba is paying respect to the queen of the waters

Your head dey dia

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by ItisWell22(f): 3:54pm On May 20, 2023
witsel4:
Which yeye girl friend.
Baba is paying respect to the queen of the waters

🍻
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by ufuosman(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2023
Money is good
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Staphylococcus: 4:00pm On May 20, 2023
bukatyne:

@bold:

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„

Don't you have a baby girl name for her?

Sweet Cashew
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by bukatyne(f): 4:10pm On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Sweet Cashew

Eku gbadun, greet your sweet cashew for me.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by schoolboymatt(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2023
I'm impressed I must say.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by toprealman: 4:16pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

I can sue England for slave trade ( legit case).
I can also sue Dangote for being the cause of high unemployment rate in Nigeria (will be accepted but any judge that sees it will throw out the case).
She is chasing clout and the publicity is good for her business.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by toprealman: 4:18pm On May 20, 2023
Thegamingorca:

After all once bitten twice shy
Exactly, considering the masterclass from Ahraf Hakim the PSG guy who is technically poorer than madam and will stand to benefit from what ever she has got to her name
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Lifestone(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You Christians say it alot!

Stop the pretence.... It's something you know!
Are you a Christian, born a Christian and changed or a non-Christian
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Honchoslim16(m): 4:23pm On May 20, 2023
Lifestone:

Are you a Christian, born a Christian and changed or a non-Christian
You saw it already
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2023
vickydevoka:

If him get mind make en make an en wife. Wic kinda value u mean. I pay ashawo 1 million no mean say I value her na de pussi I enjoy
True, grin grin and ashawo can sue you too but that doesn't mean she will win. Just like Adesanya girlfriend is suing him, doesn't mean she will win. I like your style. Anyone is allowed to sue anyone that doesn't mean they will win the suing.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Well......... Israel Adesanya wasn't married but his girlfriend sued him and want half his wealth..........that one nkor?? Isreal girlfriend is allowed to sue him but that doesn't mean she will win or entitiled to his money. There are no law in America or Europe that gives an entitlement to people's girlfriend, if that is the case then men can also sue their girlfriend for half of their wealth. Isreal's girlfriend is wasting her time and money suing him. She will not and never get a dime.

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2023
toprealman:

I can sue England for slave trade ( legit case).
I can also sue Dangote for being the cause of high unemployment rate in Nigeria (will be accepted but any judge that sees it will throw out the case).
She is chasing clout and the publicity is good for her business.
Absolutely! cheesy i can sue you also just for the heck of it, that doesn't mean i will win. She is just chasing clout.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:54pm On May 20, 2023
Thanksful:

No be Israel girlfriend dey demand for pay after years of separation?
So what? She can demand for whatever she wants that doesn't mean she will get it or entitled to it, if it works that way the Isreal can also sue his girlfriend and demand for her money too., grin she is just chasing clout as someone already said.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
This wouldn't hold or stop the girl.........from breaking up and demanding half of his wealth when thing goes south............

Modified.....
To everyone quoting and telling she just a girlfriend and not his wife...........

Well........I guess y'all remember Israel Adesanya(the UFC guy)right??

His girlfriend sued and demand half of his wealth

Just because she is suing doesn't mean she will win or entitled to anything. Anyone can sue anyone but will they win the case? If she can sue him then he can sue her too. Not just only women who can sue their rich boyfriend. There are no laws in America or Europe that gives an entitlement to people's girlfriend over their wealth. Never heard of it. She is just trying her luck, more reason the judge will throw the case out. And again, if she cans sue him he can sue her too.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by finallybusy: 5:15pm On May 20, 2023
The picture looks like CGI. I won’t believe it till I see a video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) / Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male / Nigerians Butcher Giant Turtle At Seme (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.