Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) (20966 Views)

Truth Be Told,where Was Lamidi Apapa When Peter Obi And Abure Were Struggling Fo / LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates / Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by gabbytabby: 8:53am On May 20, 2023
Ajens1991:
when e reach ur WhatsApp group, did you or members of your group contribute a penny?

This is why I said PO and a few associates provided the campaign funds

Yes they did contribute. I went to school in Onitsha same school with PO wife. I even had to take a break from the group cos similar to what was happening online, the obidients were getting aggressive and personal. Them done calm down now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by ify2016: 8:57am On May 20, 2023
APC, what's actually wrong ?

You crowned yourself as a winner
You requested for aggrieved parties to seek redress
Aggrieved accepted the offer
You became a complainant and defendant
You continue creating division among aggrieved parties through backdoor
You initiate different kinds of tricks and allegations for the purpose of diverting attention from status quo.

Una well done.

My concern is that, no matter the outcome of the court proceedings, we're one family and nothing on earth can stop Nigeria unity.

Let's adopt politics of love and discard any form of bitterness.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria,🙏🙏

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by arantess: 9:24am On May 20, 2023
tolue42:
Now we all know why apapa keep fighting this guys, they've squandered lot of money...less than 9month $15m vanished from Labor party purse.

Anyways, it's non of my business. The money or donation came from those who prefer to labor in vain. They are headless mobs indeed.
Keep crying and wailing

It's none of your business
🤡 🤡 🤡

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by Masterito(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2023
Seun has an agenda against Peter Obi. Nairaland is one of the huge source of Nigeria's disunity.
oikirodah:
Breaking Trust: $15 Million Vanishes! LP In Turmoil As Peter Obi And Abure Face Allegations(Video)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/breaking-trust-15-million-vanishes-lp-in-turmoil-as-peter-obi-and-abure-face-allegationsvideo/

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush radio Academy. 

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by BossLA: 9:25am On May 20, 2023
tolue42:
Now we all know why apapa keep fighting this guys, they've squandered lot of money...less than 9month $15m vanished from Labor party purse.

Anyways, it's non of my business. The money or donation came from those who prefer to labor in vain. They are headless mobs indeed.
Who gave LP 15million dollars🤣🤣
U are the biggest fool ever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by FiftyFifty(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2023
Lol. We told them that their messiah is nothing but a packaged fraud but they won't listen. Nothing good will come out of that tribal chauvinist, gay, kleptomaniac, Pandora Gringory Obi. Nothing!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by AntiChristian: 9:26am On May 20, 2023
cool

The Saint is tainted!
Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by arantess: 9:26am On May 20, 2023
unohbethel:
u book space to spew rabbish.. obi giving u guys headache since 18th feb

Make una stay one place. On one hand: Peter Obi and labour is very stingy and very poor😕

On the other hand: Labour party and Peter Obi is so rich that they did $15million giveaway..🤣🤣

Awww Confused zombies kids🤗
Confusion in their flea brains

You would think it's Obi that was declared winner

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by HardBishop: 9:26am On May 20, 2023
unohbethel:
Why is this guys propaganda always making front page

Seun una dey try ooo
Seun na Yoruba na? Why wouldn't he attack igbos. Tomorrow he want a United Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:27am On May 20, 2023
sad cheesy sad grin No wonder shocked,OBINNA nor gree make Abure go so that he won't open Pandora fowl yansh grin. Bunch of THIEVES. Pa APAPA is our National Chairman cool
Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by arantess: 9:27am On May 20, 2023
Masterito:
Seun has an agenda against Peter Obi. Nairaland is one of the huge source of Nigeria's disunity.
Finally someone has said it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by gfon(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2023
Racoon:
Please invite NFIU, EFCC, ICPC, NPF, and any other relevant antigraft body to thoroughly investigate this damning allegation. If found guilty, then let the law takes its course. If otherwise, then may those behind it continue to suffer endless shame, disgrace and embarrassment.
invite what lol? Where labour party wan see $15m?? Campaign that was sponsored by peter and his associates with their own money. Better don't believe all these lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by Lush100(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2023
This allegations is like a jeep car trying to drive with 3 tyres.

I thought it was some factual stuff ....but only video.

The proponent should go and get a life.
The person of Obi won't do this kind of rubbish.
May be Amidi Akpakpa will sha.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by VinnyBaba: 9:28am On May 20, 2023
As soon as I checked the OP's name, I checked out of the thread. 😏

An APC/Oshiomhole Asslicker claiming to have inside Info about Labour party. 😕 undecided

Yeye Man. sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by arantess: 9:29am On May 20, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad cheesy sad grin No wonder shocked,OBINNA nor gree make Abure go so that he won't open Pandora fowl yansh grin. Bunch of THIEVES. Pa APAPA is our National Chairman cool
Anumanu

Apapa is "our" chairman?

Your are obidient now?
You people are so dull walai

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:30am On May 20, 2023
sad Obidients will be selling gala plus cold coke, 🏃 up/down highway to sell their gala only for OBINNA and Abuse to loot their 💰
Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by Lush100(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2023
HardBishop:

Seun na Yoruba na? Why wouldn't he attack igbos. Tomorrow he want a United Nigeria.
Brother it's not about yoruba or Ibo.

I am Yoruba .
I don't hate Tinubu
But Obi is the clear choice for a better Nigeria

Don't view every thing from a tribal prism.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by Blaze14k: 9:31am On May 20, 2023
Even leodeking no believe this one. No wonder he did appear on front page as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:33am On May 20, 2023
arantess:

Anumanu

Apapa is "our" chairman?

Your are obidient now?
You people are so dull walai
drink hypo for ur headache U go dey alright. And Yes! Pa APAPA is our chairman. OBI should leave our party alone and go back to his PDP, APUGA or go form his own party.Simple

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by BossLA: 9:34am On May 20, 2023
gabbytabby:

Yes they did contribute. I went to school in Onitsha same school with PO wife. I even had to take a break from the group cos similar to what was happening online, the obidients were getting aggressive and personal. Them done calm down now.
Give us the name of the school

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by Invitationn: 9:34am On May 20, 2023
Ajens1991:

As you big reach so, you nor know say na lie abi. Even PDP does not have 5 million USD in their account, let alone LP that was struggling for campaign funds. The bulk of the campaign funds used were from Peter Obi and a few associates.
Lol
Says the campaign account manager of the PDP.
Always damage-controlling the ’undamage-controllable’
Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by Essence20(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2023
tolue42:

"It's none of your business" yet you're commenting on it. Why are you people always senseless?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by Pascal9: 9:36am On May 20, 2023
DesChyko:
And how did they raise $15m because last I remembered, we funded the campaign with Naira notes, not 'Dollers' (School no be scam)

I'm sorry but this lie has only three legs😁
soo naira can't be converted to dollar, which kind of people is this Obi supporters
Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by Zeemax123: 9:36am On May 20, 2023
Any one who still believe there is an angel coming from somewhere to save this country is best described Gullible, calling Tinubu drug lord and co., Potraying himself an angel, jumping here and there searching for some stolen mandate. We better be focused as a country and pray for the best from the President elect, because i have never for once believe Mr PO, he only say what people want to here, acting like santa clause.
only God saves.
Note: The most castigated fellow might be the best insight of Almighty God.
tolue42:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by thisisit: 9:37am On May 20, 2023
APC
Association of PROPAGANDIST Criminals

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by Mrmb: 9:37am On May 20, 2023
tolue42:

grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:39am On May 20, 2023
sad Thank God grin grin cheesy.Nigerians escape disaster. Gap toothed cheesy grin THIEF cool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) by Bfly: 9:39am On May 20, 2023
Obi seems cocky in his dealing and Abure leaks his ass. Abure is such a puppet. He forgot Obi is a con and disloyal man. Obi has caused more problems for labour party than solution. Uptill now Obi believes He ia above that party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISWAP Fighters Raid Borno Police Station, Gun Down Officers / 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! / APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.