Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika (17605 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by quinox947: 3:33pm On May 21, 2023
False teachers and prophets everywhere. Joyce Meyers wears trousers and ear rings and had touched more lives and led many to Christ than him and yet he has condemned her likes. I don't blame him; that is what his gullible followers want to hear.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 21, 2023
Jokerman:
Earrings are not of God anyways.

If God wanted earrings, He would have made provision for it

Just like shoes are not of God. If they were, God would have made provision for them. Pls read Exodus 3:22.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by samsard(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2023
Charisma01:

Take it from someone who has died and faced jugdement and failed. I heard a voice say you have a 2nd chance at life, immediately i fell from the sky into my body on the hospital bed.
I have seen a man been shot by thieves before and ran to save my life but the fear of hell fire when i woke up, non can be compared to it.
Maybe you should consider the more rational explanation which is that you most likely hallucinated at a high stress time for your brain. The brain is active even after what people think is bodily death.
I've read or watched so many so-called testimonies of people who supposedly died and went to heaven or hell or simply saw a vision of it and there's so many inconsistencies.
There's no world in which it is rational to tell anyone that a simple jewelry on a woman is the determining factor for making heaven out of the myriads of good and evil humans are capable of. I don't even want to go to a heaven where wearing of earrings is the determining factor. It sounds like a depressed conservative hell hole.

2 Likes

Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Roycemadeit(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2023
BornofGod108:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBt5AvZzQBM

No woman who has used earrings has ever entered heaven will never enter heaven by pst Paul Rika

God doesn't want his people wearing gold or any other ornaments...
But he Lives within a gold fenced community...
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by keymatt(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2023
Those insulting Pastor Rika for saying the TRUTH should seek for mercy before the wrath of God descend upon them.
Pastor is absolutely right! Those who wear ornaments of any kind including earings will never make heaven. This include hair attachments and even wearing trousers by females is clearly forbidden in the Bible.
Do you know why? Because these items are products from marine kingdoms of Satan. Why do you think there's a high prevalent rate of ladies in marine witchcraft? Worldly attachments. The devil used them to initiate a lot of young girls into witchcraft. That's one of the reasons why a lot of men are seriously going through Hell in their marriage. Their wives are witches.
Pls and Pls stay away from wearing these things and you'll be free of satanic influence.

Modified:
For those asking for evidence, my own pastor who's also a Prophet was taken to heaven three times where God explained to her with deep pain that a lot of women and young ladies are going to hell because of earings and other ornaments. True story.
So pls this message should be taken VERY SERIOUSLY especially by our females folks. Pls I urge you to put off your earnings, hair attachments and trousers. It is far better to get rid of worldly ornaments and make Heaven than to wear them and end up in hell.
Even males are not left out. Doing any hair cut style other than simple uniform haircut will end you one way ticket to hell.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by donhils: 4:23pm On May 21, 2023
They have come again. Another Mummy G.O? Oh Daddy G.O this time. Nice.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Charisma01: 4:39pm On May 21, 2023
samsard:
Maybe you should consider the more rational explanation which is that you most likely hallucinated at a high stress time for your brain. The brain is active even after what people think is bodily death.
I've read or watched so many so-called testimonies of people who supposedly died and went to heaven or hell or simply saw a vision of it and there's so many inconsistencies.
There's no world in which it is rational to tell anyone that a simple jewelry on a woman is the determining factor for making heaven out of the myriads of good and evil humans are capable of. I don't even want to go to a heaven where wearing of earrings is the determining factor. It sounds like a depressed conservative hell hole.

Dont you sound silly? At over 40 years of age so i dont know it real and hallucination.
You'll watch your whole life play before you like a movie. I saw everything i have ever done from birth. Things i had forgotten about.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:41pm On May 21, 2023
False preaching. Many of the laws of old testament stands. Even Jesus affirms it in many passages of the new testament.

Mat. 19:16-19: and one came unto him and said "good master what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life " . And Jesus said unto him, if thou will enter into eternal life, keep the commandments . Thou shall not commit adultery, though shall not commit murder, thou shall not steal, bear false witness........

Porksupplyib:
The problem we have today is that people are still confusing Judaism with Christianity.

The laws of the old testament were plain and direct. Do this, Don't do this, wear this, don't wear this, etc
The books of Moses are filled with them.
All these laws were fulfilled when Christ died. As a Christian you no longer live under the law, but under grace. So be you gentile or Jew, Christ has died for you. You are no longer under the law.

It would be nice if christians understand that every part of the bible is not for them. Yes it is important you know the lives of people and their relationship with God before Christ came so that we may appreciate the coming and sacrifice made by Christ, but you will be making irrelevant the huge sacrifice of Christ if you decide to remain slaves to the law when you have been set free from it.

This is infarct why we have diverse conflicting dortrines under the Christian canopy. Everyone just dives into the bible and proscribes one interesting dortrine from a corner and imposes it on his flocks. May God help us all
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On May 21, 2023
Mindlog:
I guess Jesus attended the wedding in Cana because the bride did not wear earrings.Folks who are not mentally okay addressing themselves as Pastors.🙄
Na dem full the religion pass! grin
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by descarado: 4:56pm On May 21, 2023
Lunatics.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by samsard(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2023
Charisma01:

Dont you sound silly? At over 40 years of age so i dont know it real and hallucination.
You'll watch your whole life play before you like a movie. I saw everything i have ever done from birth. Things i had forgotten about.
I'm sorry but the brain is responsible for all human experiences, including visions of hell and hell and seemingly supetnatural experiences we get using hallucinogenic mushrooms & hard drugs. Age is not indicative of knowledge.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Mindlog: 5:20pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:

It just reminded me the topic we analyzed back in school: Religion and psychosis. angry
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Charisma01: 5:21pm On May 21, 2023
samsard:
I'm sorry but the brain is responsible for all human experiences, including visions of hell and hell and seemingly supetnatural experiences we get using hallucinogenic mushrooms & hard drugs. Age is not indicative of knowledge.

Sorry for you. So na drugs na im i use when i get accident abi?
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On May 21, 2023
Mindlog:
■ It just reminded me the topic we analyzed back in school: Religion and psychosis. angry
That is actually a nice topic to discuss here. undecided
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Asswipemod: 5:26pm On May 21, 2023
BornofGod108:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBt5AvZzQBM

No woman who has used earrings has ever entered heaven will never enter heaven by pst Paul Rika

This is religion at it's peak. Man always trying to help God and adding their own doctrines in the spirit of legalism and false sanctimony. The 'fig leaves' syndrome.

This man will pay dearly at the judgement seat of Christ for this singular sermon.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Asswipemod: 5:27pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Na Dem full ALL religions pass.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On May 21, 2023
Asswipemod:
Dem full ALL religions pass.
True! grin
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Porksupplyib: 5:37pm On May 21, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
False preaching. Many of the laws of old testament stands. Even Jesus affirms it in many passages of the new testament.

Mat. 19:16-19: and one came unto him and said "good master what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life " . And Jesus said unto him, if thou will enter into eternal life, keep the commandments . Thou shall not commit adultery, though shall not commit murder, thou shall not steal, bear false witness........

Lol. You are confusing the laws with the 10 commandments.
Please don't make that mistake. They are way different.

When you say several laws still stands till date, you are very wrong. For it is written in
Romans 6:14
"For sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law. Instead, you live under the freedom of God’s grace."

A Christian is under no law but under grace. Christ has fulfilled the law with his death. It will be pure intentional slavery for a Christian to refuse the grace Christ has given him/her and decide to put him/herself under the laws.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by shinealight(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2023
How would you know…..have you been to Heaven before? If so, why would you come back to this terrible place to join sinners?
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Onliie(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Has he ever been to heaven? 🤷‍♂️
There is no logical sense in saying wearing earrings will prevent one from going to heaven. In fact, there is no evidence that heaven exists at all. Therefore, it is irrational to believe that wearing earrings will keep someone from going there.
Simple Sense, mate!

Let's break it down:
1. Wearing earrings will not keep someone from going to heaven.

2. There is no evidence that heaven exists.

3. Even if heaven exists, there is no evidence that wearing earrings would keep someone from going there.

4. There are many other things that are more important than wearing earrings that will keep someone from going to heaven.

5. Wearing earrings does not mean that someone is not a good person.
:Heaven doesn't exist! 🤷‍♂️
If you don't believe in heaven, this post is not for you. You are naturally going to be biased. The argument is will earrings stop you from entering heaven? Obviously, it is for those who believe in heaven. Go to "does heaven exist post" an write your comments.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by thunderbabs: 6:34pm On May 21, 2023
Humans....Religion, na wa
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by yemmywesey(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2023
Ogogoro pastor
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by omojeesu(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2023
Not written in the Bible. Period!
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by sulakishop(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2023
Babatunde
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by omojeesu(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2023
Religious teaching not Biblical teaching.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Kwinesther: 6:52pm On May 21, 2023
Jokerman:
Earrings are not of God anyways.

If God wanted earrings, He would have made provision for it
I guess if God wanted pants,bra, wristwatches, sun shade, slippers,wedding rings etc, he would have made provisions for them too.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Gospel2Day: 6:55pm On May 21, 2023
[quote author=Porksupplyib post=123273255]

grin
Bro, you are mistaken. Stop confusing teachings with laws to make heaven.

One very prominent part in the old testament which many pastors quote is 2tim 2.
Let's have it;

Instructions on Worship
2 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time. 7 And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—and a true and faithful teacher of the Gentiles.

8 Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or disputing. 9 I .

11 A woman[a] should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[b] she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women[c] will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

The title of this chapter is "INSTRUCTIONS ON WORSHIP"

Read the entire verses of the chapter and you will understand the fact that these were admonishions of a teacher of the word. And these teachings were for both the men and the women. The key word in verse 9 is "decency". Decency in place of worship.
This does not mean don't look beautiful or don't want earrings.

It states and I quote;

*"I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10 but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God"

This does not mean don't want expensive clothes or don't wear gold!
It is simple English.

It is simply stating that women should pay more attention to Godliness and good deeds rather that their outward appearance, and to practice modesty.
Simple!

There is no where it is recorded that those that wear earrings can't please God or won't make heaven.

I will equally love to point out the fact that we must not be biased or selective in our teachings. You can't face the women alone and leave the men. The chapter has lots of admonisions for the men folds which I am so sure they never bother to emphasize.

What is the meaning of "NOT WITH" in verse 9?
If your boss asked you to prepare a cup of coffee for him and added the phrase "not with" sugar, would you put any cube(s) of sugar in the coffee?
The problem you seem to have is not understanding the meaning of NOT WITH.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Porksupplyib: 7:13pm On May 21, 2023
[quote author=Gospel2Day post=123279205][/quote]
Smiles.
Adorning themselves not with gold etc but with good deeds....

Take a deep breath and let's break It down.
To adorn yourself means to beautify yourself.

Paul was simply admonishing that the women adorn themselves with good deeds instead of physical apparels. Which simply implies pay more attention to Godliness .

This does not in anyway mean DONT WEAR BRAIDS OR DRESS BEAUTIFUL.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Gospel2Day: 7:22pm On May 21, 2023
[quote author=Porksupplyib post=123279671]
Smiles.
Adorning themselves not with gold etc but with good deeds....

Take a deep breath and let's break It down.
To adorn yourself means to beautify yourself.

Paul was simply admonishing that the women adorn themselves with good deeds instead of physical apparels. Which simply implies pay more attention to Godliness .

This does not in anyway mean DONT WEAR BRAIDS OR DRESS BEAUTIFUL.

You're still in DENIAL.
NOT WITH means WITHOUT.
So, let's reword the verse, "Women should adorn themselves, but let their adornments NOT INCLUDE, be WITHOUT...the following list of fashion items..."
That's the simple meaning of the verse.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by APCNig: 7:26pm On May 21, 2023
Nwodosis:
The key to heaven is with him and that's why I believed him.

Did the man in Ota hand it over to this other man? I thought the key is with the Ota man nah.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Kwinesther: 7:30pm On May 21, 2023
Jokerman:

God actually made clothes for humans after the fall of man
Shoes nko?
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Porksupplyib: 7:48pm On May 21, 2023
[quote author=Gospel2Day post=123279881][/quote]

Lol
Permit me to state this little mistake many still make concerning the gospel of christ.

The gospel of christ isn't about what you eat or what you wear. It is about what comes out from inside. As explained by Jesus in Matt 15:11
"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."
Same way it isn't what a man or woman wears that defies the body, but what is within.

We fail to realise that what is looking abnormal to you here in Nigeria might just be normal tradition in another country of the world. Talk about dressing, many area of the world adorn their women with earring and nose rings from puberty. That is their normal dressing. Some use leg bracelets etc. Talk of hairdo, what your pastors call demonic hairdo here in Nigeria is what the spirit filled devoted American pastor is rocking to the pulpit. grin
Yet you are calling it sinful hairdo. grin

I am not in any form of denial, because I clearly understand the fact Paul was preaching. It isnt dortrine. He was preaching about modesty.
He didn't say, if u wear gold you won't please God or you won't be a good Christian.

Please let us stop cooking dortrines out of everything we read in the bible.

"Beautify yourself not with gold, braids etc but with goodliness."

This does not mean DO NOT BEAUTIFY YOURSELF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down / I Lost Two Kids In One Day While Saving My Wife –rev. Uma Ukpai / Top Ten Bible Verses You Will Never Hear In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.