Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment (18625 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months / Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife / 2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Racoon(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2023
Yet the lied they will never go abroad to seek healthcare.

1 Like

Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by AntiChristian: 9:45am On May 20, 2023
ecolime:

You people dull oo

Falz na Public official? Nigerians pay the medical bills of Buhari and his family in hard currencies. This contributes to our exchange rate woes in a way.

Falz on the other hard is a private individual who can seek medical expertise anywhere. It's his hard earned money. He's not living off the sweat of the masses.

He doesn't need to be a Public officcer...He's an activist who should live by example!
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by nautybride: 9:45am On May 20, 2023
grin
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by arantess: 9:45am On May 20, 2023
dododawa1:
Activists like FALZ too.
Falz spent 250 days abroad?

Interesting

1 Like

Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by AntiChristian: 9:47am On May 20, 2023
slowice:

Falz travelled because the president didn't do his job. Do you understand the difference?

Na lie!

So there are no doctors to perform Knee surgery in Nigeria?

Dey play!
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by AntiChristian: 9:48am On May 20, 2023
SLOVFO:

Una go get another Aso rock for France. The French are seemly very hospitable to (allegedly) corrupt African leaders grin

Same thing was said about Buhari especially in his first term!
Tinubu may even outlive you on earth just as Buhari outlived some!
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2023
Nigerians are cool with the fuckin trend of happenings...

No fvcks given.

Make una enjoy ooo
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by santakris(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2023
Nigerians really suffered under this man's watch. Haaba
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by BRIMBRAM: 10:16am On May 20, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
The free thinkers in the house will say, he is at liberty to travel to anywhere for his medical services.

But the common man here is left to the already falling health system.

I don't take politicians serious though.
Falz comes to mind. The free thinker will say he is not a politician. The common man will say he is a Nigerian whose father has made his fortunes from either supporting or oppositing the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by SLOVFO(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

Same thing was said about Buhari especially in his first term!
Tinubu may even outlive you on earth just as Buhari outlived some!

I will live my life to the fullest by the grace of God. My life has no connection with Tinubu's lifespan and thus your comment has no locus standi grin. What we are talking about here is African leaders using state funds to travel abroad for Medicare while their people have no functional hospitals. I don't think that any sensible and patriotic person will commend such travesty.

1 Like

Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by 2016easy2017: 10:17am On May 20, 2023
Let the devilish and most corrupt and most NEPOTIC murderer just pack his load and his evil family and go into oblivion forever and ever in ALLAH's name
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by 2016easy2017: 10:19am On May 20, 2023
If he EVER gives a candidate, give advise or opinion in this new government or any other, may ALLAH question him
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by TheKing4040(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2023
Lanretoye:
Those ones that did not do so will get their allowances since they are constitutionally entitled to it.if u wanto cry,you can cry a river...so who told you that osinbajo that has not been traveling for medical trips will not get the monetized equivalent as allowance as budgeted?.if u refuse to know,that's your problem.its their constitutional right as you claim freedom of speech too.

You must die a fool that you're
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Mindblowing(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2023
Put me through and what's your WhatsApp number so we can have a private chat about. I intend to have one, thanks quote author=Eruifexsistsi post=123250511][/b][/color]

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

[/quote]
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Lanretoye(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2023
TheKing4040:

You must die a fool that you're
and you perish as a slave that you are.who is foolish if you want to work without collecting your salaries,allowances and emoluments as stipulated in your job contract...the onlything I some of your brain is just an empty skull.
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by zoedew: 10:43am On May 20, 2023
President Buhari was more of a burden on Nigeria. And to think he has been more Nigerien than Nigerian! The equities are grossly unequal!👎🏿
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Sethbamy: 10:44am On May 20, 2023
It is what it is
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Zwanzig: 10:54am On May 20, 2023
Lanretoye:
Those ones that did not do so will get their allowances since they are constitutionally entitled to it.if u wanto cry,you can cry a river...so who told you that osinbajo that has not been traveling for medical trips will not get the monetized equivalent as allowance as budgeted?.if u refuse to know,that's your problem.its their constitutional right as you claim freedom of speech too.
u are as us£less as ur mum
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Zwanzig: 10:55am On May 20, 2023
Generalwoodz:
The healthcare in Nigeria will forever remain what it is presently if these rogues we call leaders continue to globe trott in a bid to gain for themselves healthy living while the larger population agonize over moribund, decaying and dead system. The healthcare in Nigeria would never change if these are allowed to travel out for it.

In other news: I'm actively looking for a LinkedIn account to buy. If you've got any reach me on Whatsapp.
i have linkedin accts bro. Chat me on whatsapp o7o3.7.221.918
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by AntiChristian: 10:55am On May 20, 2023
SLOVFO:

I will live my life to the fullest by the grace of God. My life has no connection with Tinubu's lifespan and thus your comment has no locus standi grin.
Of Course you will live till the end of your time just as everyone else would. A miscarried fetus lived till the end of its time. FCMB Chairman died at 89. Murphy Afolabi the Popular Yoruba actor died at 49. Saint Obi died at 57, Steve Jobs 56. So living your life to the Fullest is subjective. Anyone can die any seconds/age and that's still the fullest of life!

What we are talking about here is African leaders using state funds to travel abroad for Medicare while their people have no functional hospitals. I don't think that any sensible and patriotic person will commend such travesty.

Is it against the constitution? No part of the constitution forbids it.
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Formation10: 10:57am On May 20, 2023
If them like make them no development our hospitals in the country no be my potion and that of my family's to go to hospital one thing i know is that when the time comes that same hospital that they are running to will not be able to save them
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Lanretoye(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2023
Zwanzig:
u are as us£less as ur mum
person wey him mama don die cannot have regards for other people's mum.sorry ehn...even if she is alive,she can never be as miserable and as unfortunate as your mum.
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by bigiyaro(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2023
God punish them all, good health will continue to elude them, na hospital go chop all their loot, down to the last Kobo.
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Faposky95: 11:13am On May 20, 2023
The one thing this Bu guy did us in was to suck away the economic life of this country ....

Guy jus couldn't use his body language to create jobs.....
That's the primary responsibility of modern government .. . To see it's people prosper ...!!!!

Go out and feel the pulse of poverty looming in the land.... it's for real
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Bimpe29: 11:20am On May 20, 2023
So disgusting
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by slowice(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na lie!

So there are no doctors to perform Knee surgery in Nigeria?

Dey play!

Are you 12? He owe you nothing as a private citizen but the bulk of matter lies in the failure of government
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by AntiChristian: 12:06pm On May 20, 2023
slowice:

Are you 12? He owe you nothing as a private citizen but the bulk of matter lies in the failure of government

So he has a right to seek medical services anywhere he wishes! But once you become a government official then you must use a local hospital!

Where's this stated in the law?

Where is this difference between a Public and private citizen highlighted?
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by harmony75: 12:07pm On May 20, 2023
Mmmmm so sad how would Nigeria move forward with these kinds of leadership. Jagaban want to come and cont the stupidity, God forbid 🙏
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Kukutenla: 12:11pm On May 20, 2023
Lanretoye:
Sycophant
I challenge you to quote the part of the constitution that entitles them to foreign medical trips
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by SLOVFO(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2023
AntiChristian:
Of Course you will live till the end of your time just as everyone else would. A miscarried fetus lived till the end of its time. FCMB Chairman died at 89. Murphy Afolabi the Popular Yoruba actor died at 49. Saint Obi died at 57, Steve Jobs 56. So living your life to the Fullest is subjective. Anyone can die any seconds/age and that's still the fullest of life!

Is it constitutional? If any part of the constitution is not okay then you should clamor for its change by the Legislature! The Executive can't change laws!

I will live to the end of the time God(and I, by His grace) agreed on and whilst at it, I will fulfill destiny bringing glory to God.

Is it constitutional for a president to seek medical care abroad? Well, I don't know much about that. But I know it's shameful and wasteful
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Kukutenla: 12:13pm On May 20, 2023
AntiChristian:
cool

It is constitutional!

Make una tell your Senate and reps to amend am for constitution!
Where is it in the constitution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Speech As He Visits Plateau State, Promises 10 Billion Naira / South-East Governors Write Buhari: Ban Herders With No Cattle & Cattle By Foot / 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.