Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment (18631 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months / Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife / 2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by AntiChristian: 12:31pm On May 20, 2023
SLOVFO:

I will live to the end of the time God(and I, by His grace) agreed on and whilst at it, I will fulfill destiny bringing glory to God.
You don't determine your lifespan! Where were you 100yrs ago?

Is it constitutional for a president to seek medical care abroad? Well, I don't know much about that. But I know it's shameful and wasteful
It is not against the constitution! The freedom we have as private citizen they too have it and can seek medical treatment anywhere!
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by SLOVFO(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2023
AntiChristian:
You don't determine your lifespan! Where were you 100yrs ago?

I disagree with you, sir. I can, in conjunction with God determine how long I will live on earth. I have a say in this matter...As for where I was 100yrs ago, I admit that I have no idea.
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by AntiChristian: 1:56pm On May 20, 2023
SLOVFO:

I disagree with you, sir. I can, in conjunction with God determine how long I will live on earth. I have a say in this matter...As for where I was 100yrs ago, I admit that I have no idea.

You are still playing semantics!
You have no idea where you were 100 years ago!
You have no precise idea where you'll be 100 years from now!

You were even unaware of your birth!
You now claim you'll be aware of when you die?

Was John the Baptist aware he'll die as a birthday wish in your Bible?
Even Jesus was saying "not as i wish but as God wills"!

So have no control of your death date just like anyone else!
So have no control of your death place just like anyone else!
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by AntiChristian: 1:57pm On May 20, 2023
Kukutenla:

Where is it in the constitution

Apologies for the misunderstanding!

It's not against the constitution!
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Generalwoodz(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2023
Zwanzig:
i have linkedin accts bro. Chat me on whatsapp o7o3.7.221.918

I don message tire since last week.
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Zwanzig: 2:20pm On May 20, 2023
Generalwoodz:

I don message tire since last week.
u mssgd me on whatsapp ?
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by SLOVFO(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

You are still playing semantics!
You have no idea where you were 100 years ago!
You have no precise idea where you'll be 100 years from now!

You were even unaware of your birth!
You now claim you'll be aware of when you die?

Was John the Baptist aware he'll die as a birthday wish in your Bible?
Even Jesus was saying "not as i wish but as God wills"!

So have no control of your death date just like anyone else!
So have no control of your death place just like anyone else!

Of course, no one has absolute knowledge or power over anything. But God has made us His partners on earth.
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by AntiChristian: 2:41pm On May 20, 2023
SLOVFO:

Of course, no one has absolute knowledge or power over anything. But God has made us His partners on earth.

Partners?

That's why many fortune tellers on the pulpit falsely predicted the last election!
God does not have any partner whatsoever!
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by SLOVFO(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

Partners?

That's why many fortune tellers on the pulpit falsely predicted the last election!
God does not have any partner whatsoever!

Nope. I don't think they failed in their "prediction". Nigerians have a say in who governs them and by their choices (and will) "can" alter God's perfect plan for them. Psalms 115:16, King James Version, The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’s; But the earth He has given to the children of men.

As for how long a man can live, I suppose you have heard about a man called Hezekiah in the Bible. He was told that his time was up, and he refused to accept that. God in his infinity mercy, gave him an extra 15 years.
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by AntiChristian: 3:31pm On May 20, 2023
SLOVFO:

Nope. I don't think they failed in their "prediction". Nigerians have a say in who governs them and by their choices (and will) "can" alter God's perfect plan for them. Psalms 115:16, King James Version, The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’s; But the earth He has given to the children of men.
Of course they failed! Most predicted PO to win the election (not the tribunal). And God will will always be done on earth! Our say is the will of God!

As for how long a man can live, I suppose you have heard about a man called Hezekiah in the Bible. He was told that his time was up, and he refused to accept that. God in his infinity mercy, gave him an extra 15 years.

Yeah, I read the Christian God changed His mind for Hezekiah, Ahab and Moses's wife Zipporah!
We read God regretted (Gen 6:6-7) and repented (Jonah 3:10-KJV) too!
All these don't speak well of an Almighty/All-knowing God!

How will God regret/repent if He is Al-knowing?
How will God change his plan if he's the master planner?
God does not change his mind. (Num. 23:19, Psalm 55:19, 110:4)
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Falz comes to mind. The free thinker will say he is not a politician. The common man will say he is a Nigerian whose father has made his fortunes from either supporting or oppositing the government.
I like the way you go about it.

Seems like the free thinker is nowhere better than the common man after all.

1 Like

Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Benekkk: 5:08pm On May 20, 2023
It’s no news. Naija for cruise!
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by ogbe88(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

So he has a right to seek medical services anywhere he wishes! But once you become a government official then you must use a local hospital!

Where's this stated in the law?

Where is this difference between a Public and private citizen highlighted?
Always learn to understand
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by Generalwoodz(m): 1:15am On May 21, 2023
Zwanzig:
u mssgd me on whatsapp ?

Talk to me on Whatsapp olsi
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by AntiChristian: 3:09am On May 21, 2023
ogbe88:
Always learn to understand

Make me understand!
Re: President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:17am On May 21, 2023
Yet plenty are still blindly following APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Don't Rent Crowds, People Appreciate Good Governance - Fubara 'replies' Wike / VP Osinbajo, SAN, Declares Open The 2018 Independence Day Photo Exhibition / South-East Governors Write Buhari: Ban Herders With No Cattle & Cattle By Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.