Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... (8178 Views)

She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda / 20 Facts To Know About Hilda Baci And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking / Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Mindlog: 10:33pm On May 20, 2023
Akinfemmy:

You started the convo like person wey get sense but you don dey cap senseless like this.

U no even insult me, you still dey learn work.😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Akinfemmy(m): 11:54pm On May 20, 2023
Mindlog:

U no even insult me, you still dey learn work.😂😂😂😂

🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by TheSuperX(m): 6:04am On May 21, 2023
Mindlog:

Every lady who is financially comfortable is certainly from the proceeds of hookups?🙄

How much do you and your likes, pay ladies you have sex with?
I don't know why you guys are so daft, if you don't know what is going on, just keep quiet, that guy you quoted isn't wrong, no be Lekki girls again?

4 Likes

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by TheSuperX(m): 6:05am On May 21, 2023
Godoverevery:

No ooo...she is working in shell or chevron

Oo sorry she is chef in Eko hotel or she cooks for the president.

She even have PhD and her salary is 4million a month.

Generation that glorifies fraud and illegal means of income....well done.
Don't mind the fool
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by TheSuperX(m): 6:12am On May 21, 2023
Mindlog:

A professor don't even earn N4m monthly in Nigeria.😂😂

I ask again, how much are you paying ladies you are having sex with that can afford them a comfortable lifestyle.

Everyone do not need to work in Chevron or Shell, to earn millions monthly. It is like saying the Nigerian YouTube food cooking channel ( Zeelicious Foods) owner, Winnie Emmanuel is doing hookups to fund her comfortable lifestyle and not from the millions she earns monthly from YouTube and endorsements.😂😂😂😂
We all know women that are making money legitly and this Hilda Baci didn't make her money legitly, I know her friend very well na nah lekki big boys dey smash her, I knew that girl for long before she even bought a Gwagon or Range Rover all of a sudden, you think it's because of her hard work? someone that dosen't have any business and she's driving a car worth 130 million plus, isn't that suspicious? we all know how Foolish some men are, I know a big man, that bought a mansion worth 180 million for his side chic that he's 30 years older than. don't be a f**l by believing everything you see.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Michelle55: 7:18am On May 21, 2023
Be 100% present in your child's life, it's either that or nothing.
The woman can't do all the work and watch you waltz back in to claim it just because you are the father or you contributed sperm and a little finance to their upbringing.
Be there every step of the way, be accessible and let your kids acknowledge your presence every day of their lives that way no one would tell them otherwise.
If not, na OYO!!
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 7:32am On May 21, 2023
Omihanifa:
See the truth is that that hilda baci nah big time runs girl undecided person way never chop dey do big yansh ?

I saw a video where she was practically naked, having fun with some other girls undecided I was shocked forget about the cooking, nah toto this girl dey sell. This Guinness world record now will only make her carry the toto business abroad.

Is it that your sisters don't have toto, or they don't know how to cook? Abi your family dey forbid Guinness book of record? Enemy of progress...This is why most people like you don't amount to anything in life, no matter how hard you try.

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 7:37am On May 21, 2023
Akinfemmy:

To your stupid question, I don't pay for sex. I don't really desire sex.

See, I will tell you this. I really do not give a flying fxck if a girl sell her pussy. In fact, maybe if i was a woman and i know i can monetize my pussy too i would do it. I'm not preaching or shaming prostitute. What irritates me is when your likes act ignorant to the reality before you. It doesn't matter if you accept it or not. It's the reality. Common sense, if you possess it at all, should tell you something is not right just by evaluating it. Stop trying to defend nonsense.

Tell me how profitable a restaurant business is that it will make a girl comfortably buy a house of 40m?

You are very senseless sir, so nairaland females should come online to start bantering words on what an adult decides to use her body or life for? You are even ranting based on assumption because you have never followed her to the place of hookup like you said...Why not start your morality police by tackling your sisters around you that you are sure of thier hookup business?

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 7:41am On May 21, 2023
TheSuperX:
We all know women that are making money legitly and this Hilda Baci didn't make her money legitly, I know her friend very well na nah lekki big boys dey smash her, I knew that girl for long before she even bought a Gwagon or Range Rover all of a sudden, you think it's because of her hard work? someone that dosen't have any business and she's driving a car worth 130 million plus, isn't that suspicious? we all know how Foolish some men are, I know a big man, that bought a mansion worth 180 million for his side chic that he's 30 years older than. don't be a f**l by believing everything you see.
LMAO.. Even cheap yahoo boy dey talk, what is your own source of living? pot calling kettle black... Known fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Nobody: 8:27am On May 21, 2023
Still at a loss as to why she is the rave of the moment. What exactly was achieved? More like a celebration of mediocrity.

I will give my wife an award if she gets my food do within the shortest possible time and not the reverse.

I will brush my teeth for ten hours tomorrow maybe meself go blow and get into the Guinness book of record.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by TheSuperX(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2023
Chidi2022:
LMAO.. Even cheap yahoo boy dey talk, what is your own source of living? pot calling kettle black... Known fraudster.
Cheap olosho dey talk when better people dey talk, how many customers you done f*ck this morning? 😂
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by TheSuperX(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2023
Chidi2022:
Is it that your sisters don't have toto, or they don't know how to cook? Abi your family dey forbid Guinness book of record? Enemy of progress...This is why most people like you don't amount to anything in life, no matter how hard you try.
Anyone that says the blatant truth is now an hater, according to you all dumb Nairaland females, mind u that guy wasn't wrong, he's 100% right because I know that girl and her friend, I've lived in Lekki and I know how these girls operate, you don't have to believe it because you are daft.
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by TheSuperX(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2023
Skyview01:
Still at a loss as to why she is the rave of the moment. What exactly was achieved? More like a celebration of mediocrity.

I will give my wife an award if she gets my food do within the shortest possible time and not the reverse.

I will brush my teeth for ten hours tomorrow maybe meself go blow and get into the Guinness book of record.
The Hilda girl just want to be popular by all means and get many rich customers, that's her motive, if not what's Guinness world records? the same GWR that a small boy have 7, Nigerians just love celebrating mediocrity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 8:46am On May 21, 2023
TheSuperX:
Cheap olosho dey talk when better people dey talk, how many customers you done f*ck this morning? 😂
Lmao.... You really must think it hurt...lol....only you know how every woman operate and how much they charge, but you are blind to how your mother operate....

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 8:48am On May 21, 2023
TheSuperX:
Anyone that says the blatant truth is now an hater, according to you all dumb Nairaland females, mind u that guy wasn't wrong, he's 100% right because I know that girl and her friend, I've lived in Lekki and I know how these girls operate, you don't have to believe it because you are daft.
Joblessness is only thing that will make a full grown man with dangling penis, stuck his nose into other people's businesses...If she likes, she should be a IndecentStar, how does it affect you searching for a job, to keep your life busy, so you can leave cheap yahoo?

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Delightsome2023: 9:21am On May 21, 2023
Chidi2022:
Joblessness is only thing that will make a full grown man with dangling penis, stuck his nose into other people's businesses...If she likes, she should be a IndecentStar, how does it affect you searching for a job, to keep your life busy, so you can leave cheap yahoo?
BKsoul long time so you still dey fight here?
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 9:28am On May 21, 2023
Delightsome2023:
BKsoul long time so you still dey fight here?
Lol ... You caught me red-handed.... Good morning... Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by DrAkpamudehe: 9:41am On May 21, 2023
BusterG:
Cute Papi...

Saw 2 children through a private university but ahnie the blind bat above me didn't see that in the write up.

Probably was a no nonsense strict dad but these daughters of eve won't let him rest.

I always tell people that out of the 24hrs in a day, use 23 to fear women. You can use the remaining 1hr to fear the devil.

Fixed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by ItisWell22(f): 9:47am On May 21, 2023
She really looks like her dad. 😊
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Akinfemmy(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2023
Chidi2022:
You are very senseless sir, so nairaland females should come online to start bantering words on what an adult decides to use her body or life for? You are even ranting based on assumption because you have never followed her to the place of hookup like you said...Why not start your morality police by tackling your sisters around you that you are sure of thier hookup business?

If my sister becomes wealthy overnight, I'll question her source of income. I believe you are either a prostitute or about to engage in it that's probably why you're so pained. But, sorry i am not your target audience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 10:04am On May 21, 2023
Akinfemmy:

If my sister becomes wealthy overnight, I'll question her source of income. I believe you are either a prostitute or about to engage in it that's probably why you're so pained. But, sorry i am not your target audience
Udonmeanit.... So how did you come to the conclusion that hilda became wealthy overnight? is she your sister? or you live with her? everything you are saying is based on assumption... Don't focus on your life, keep on looking for people that became wealthy overnight so you can question that source of income, see you see wheelbarrow pushing for your old age...

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 10:10am On May 21, 2023
Akinfemmy:

God forbid you be my target Audience, all the woman that are into transactional sex, that ever makes you thier target audience, will die in misery, because even you know you amount to nothing and can't even make yourself your own target audience.

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Omihanifa: 10:14am On May 21, 2023
Chidi2022:

See who dey talk undecided you that you are notorious for begging people for money. You are cursed. All you know how to do is to open different monikers and use it to commit crime here on nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Delightsome2023: 10:16am On May 21, 2023
Chidi2022:
Lol ... You caught me red-handed.... Good morning... Happy Sunday.
I wish you all the same Miss Kind Hearted Soul cool
Happy new month in advance.
And June 1st is my birthday ooo, a call or SMS from you that day would be so extremely appreciated cool
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Delightsome2023: 10:23am On May 21, 2023
Omihanifa:

See who dey talk undecided you that you are notorious for begging people for money. You are cursed. All you know how to do is to open different monikers and use it to commit crime here on nairaland.
you are wrong on this.
Chidi2022 is well known on this forum for helping nairalanders.
But she's a no nonsense lady ooo, if you cross her paths you go collect am wotowoto grin
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Akinfemmy(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2023
Chidi2022:
God forbid you be my target Audience, all the woman that are into transactional sex, that ever makes you thier target audience, will die in misery, because even you know you amount to nothing and can't even make yourself your own target audience.

I'm not the one behind your misery. You vile and angry bi**h

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Akinfemmy(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2023
Chidi2022:
Udonmeanit.... So how did you come to the conclusion that hilda became wealthy overnight? is she your sister? or you live with her? everything you are saying is based on assumption... Don't focus on your life, keep on looking for people that became wealthy overnight so you can question that source of income, see you see wheelbarrow pushing for your old age...

Don't quote me again.
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 10:52am On May 21, 2023
Omihanifa:

LMAO.... You must be mistaking me for your mother dear... You are on the wrong person dear...Ara oko...

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 10:53am On May 21, 2023
Akinfemmy:

I'm not the one behind your misery. You vile and angry bi**h
Iyalayanibitch....I am also not the one behind your evil heartedness... Play your youth away looking for people's source of wealth....

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 10:54am On May 21, 2023
Akinfemmy:

Don't quote me again.
Ok dear... Cowards are known for running away...

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 10:55am On May 21, 2023
Delightsome2023:
you are wrong on this.
Chidi2022 is well known on this forum for helping nairalanders.
But she's a no nonsense lady ooo, if you cross her paths you go collect am wotowoto grin
My darling, you don't need to tell...He really must think everyone is as miserable as he is... He dey pose with 300naira sosa.... lmao.

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 10:56am On May 21, 2023
Delightsome2023:
I wish you all the same Miss Kind Hearted Soul cool
Happy new month in advance.
And June 1st is my birthday ooo, a call or SMS from you that day would be so extremely appreciated cool
I would love to put a smile on your face that day but i don't have your number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! / Need Some Tip For A Surprise Birthday For My Husband 40th Birthday / I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.