Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... (8166 Views)

She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda / 20 Facts To Know About Hilda Baci And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking / Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by ahnie: 12:23pm On May 21, 2023
Chidi2022:
LMAO.. Even cheap yahoo boy dey talk, what is your own source of living? pot calling kettle black... Known fraudster.
cheesy
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by ahnie: 12:26pm On May 21, 2023
Wetin your ceeztas dey use their own towtow take dey do?
Akinfemmy:

Shutup. Sometimes i wonder how you people turn a blind eye to the obvious and pretend. This is exactly why alot of young girls are feeling unnecessarily pressured.

A girl that cooks just food and can conveniently afford to buy 40m house and you want to tell me it's only her cooking that's the source of income. Come on. Forget, that girl is big time hook up girl. Let's be truthful and say things the exact way it's.

Collect 2 super pack noodle n 3 eggs.
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by TheSuperX(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2023
Chidi2022:
Joblessness is only thing that will make a full grown man with dangling penis, stuck his nose into other people's businesses...If she likes, she should be a IndecentStar, how does it affect you searching for a job, to keep your life busy, so you can leave cheap yahoo?
I live a better life than you and your families, you should know that. it's even a privilege for me to reply a dirty person like you. 🤨

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by TheSuperX(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2023
Chidi2022:
Joblessness is only thing that will make a full grown man with dangling penis, stuck his nose into other people's businesses...If she likes, she should be a IndecentStar, how does it affect you searching for a job, to keep your life busy, so you can leave cheap yahoo?
Look at this p**r peasant, I just saw a post about a person telling you that u are a begger with multiple accounts, fvck off my sight please. u aren't worth my time..

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 1:04pm On May 21, 2023
TheSuperX:
I live a better life than you and your families, you should know that. it's even a privilege for me to reply a dirty person like you. 🤨
You really wish...I already told to stop mistaking for her..i mean your mama..Only God knows how dirty she is, for you to believe everyone is dirty...The dirty must have blind your eyes and senses...

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Chidi2022: 1:06pm On May 21, 2023
TheSuperX:
Look at this p**r peasant, I just saw a post about a person telling you that u are a begger with multiple accounts, fvck off my sight please. u aren't worth my time..
Says an empty vessel... LMAO...That is the only you see now, because you and the same leveled miscreant belongs to same group of senseless souls....How many dicks did that veteran hookupian that birthed you ride today? impotent cur.

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by justified007: 1:16pm On May 21, 2023
ahnie:
Deadbeat father

You women are already passing judgement on the old man even without knowing their story .

What a wicked gender is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Akinfemmy(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2023
ahnie:
Wetin your ceeztas dey use their own towtow take dey do?

Collect 2 super pack noodle n 3 eggs.

Wetin you dey use your own towtow do. An unfortunate igbo man married you regardless of how overused it was. No wonder you thought it was an achievement that you even use it as a signature because Let's be honest, you never knew you could ever find a man with the things you've done to your toetoe

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Kobicove(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2023
I wonder who went to dig up this man, the guy probably does not want all this publicity undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On May 22, 2023

When he mentioned cement and the location, my brain told me, that can only be EFFIBABA, my friend of over 43 years.

Dang, I put a call to EFFIBABA. " Are you Hilda's father?" The answer, "Yes bro". I wanted to know his whereabouts and he promised to meet me in my office.

Your friend of 43 years and you don’t know who his children are?

Are you not embarrassed to be typing this? Some people don’t reason at all

5 Likes

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by cococandy(f): 5:53pm On May 22, 2023
You people always know someone who knows someone It’s never your first hand experience or something you were actually there when it happened. That’s the hallmark of an idle village gossip.

Whether it’s true or not, if you have no way to prove it and if it makes no impact in your life, just mind your business and live your own life
TheSuperX:
We all know women that are making money legitly and this Hilda Baci didn't make her money legitly, I know her friend very well na nah lekki big boys dey smash her, I knew that girl for long before she even bought a Gwagon or Range Rover all of a sudden, you think it's because of her hard work? someone that dosen't have any business and she's driving a car worth 130 million plus, isn't that suspicious? we all know how Foolish some men are, I know a big man, that bought a mansion worth 180 million for his side chic that he's 30 years older than. don't be a f**l by believing everything you see.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Nobody: 11:15am On May 26, 2023
justified007:

You women are already passing judgement on the old man even without knowing their story .

The matter there me. As if they know what transpired and why or when they stopped being married. Most of the angry ladies are either angry single moms or bitter feminists. A family that doesn't recognize the man as their father shows a lot has gone under the bridge and it's very unusual. At least there was a time he was in their life and u can't say they don't know their father. Their minds have been probably poisoned by the bitter empty woman
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Delightsome2023: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Chidi2022:
I would love to put a smile on your face that day but i don't have your number.
hello Chidi how have you been?
I was banned that day hence I couldn't drop my number again.
I've just been unbanned.

Hi chidi2022
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by imagrg(m): 6:03am On Jun 20, 2023
This man preek fetch am a good child oh. grin
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Delightsome2023: 1:54am On Aug 20, 2023
Chidi2022:
I would love to put a smile on your face that day but i don't have your number.
hi dear cool
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Atk1nson(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
God bless all fathers. They do much but say little.

Only understood this when I became a father myself. Good dads are grossly underappreciated
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by spencekat(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2023
bukatyne:
Oga detective, I hail o!

Why is the father in Onitsha while the mother and children are at Abuja/AKS?

Did the father ever call her to encourage her during the cookathon?

Apart from borrowing money from loan sharks was he present in their lives?

We have told you fathers over and over; you have seen what befell your ancestors yet you don't listen:

Financial sperm donorship doesn't make you a father: at least not one that would be remembered.

[/b]You need to present in your children's lives;[b] play with them, train them, discipline them, correct them, encourage them, love their mother, show them love, don’t treat them like an inconvenience, be involved in all aspects of their lives, introduce them to your faith or even lack of it, have a routine with them outside their mother. Know them for yourselves.

Let them have a personal relationship with you.

It is well.
Have you asked if they are separated,divorced or not?
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by spencekat(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2023
justified007:

Very selfish gender
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by Obierika(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Michelle55:
Be 100% present in your child's life, it's either that or nothing.
The woman can't do all the work and watch you waltz back in to claim it just because you are the father or you contributed sperm and a little finance to their upbringing.
Be there every step of the way, be accessible and let your kids acknowledge your presence every day of their lives that way no one would tell them otherwise.
If not, na OYO!!

Don't jump to conclusions until you have heard the father's side of the story
Re: This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... by ITIQ: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Delightsome2023:
hello Chidi how have you been?
I was banned that day hence I couldn't drop my number again.
I've just been unbanned.

Hi chidi2022

Brother, keep improving, don't relent.

Believe in yourself and your honest hustles.

Don't allow 'false hope' take root in your life.

God no go forget you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gen1, Gen2, Inverter And PHCN/NEPA: Now Its Time To Changeover Automatically / Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. / Who Comes First, Your Mother Or Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.