Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,601 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Business Investor Needed, Urgently. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Business Investor Needed, Urgently. (172 Views)

Investor Fallout: How Jason Grosfeld's Involvement In Costa Palmas Impacted Stak / I Need An Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Investor Needed, Urgently. by Teel012(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2023
Hi, I'm into mining but things are a bit tough now, I'm searching for someone who won't mind financing me for a month to get his money back.
I know there are good people here who are willing to help others, if you're interested, pls reply, I'll give you my repayment plan and you can be involved in the business if you want or you can just get your money back. The amount I need is two million.
Thanks for your support, I really need this and I believe I'll get the help here. Thanks so much.

(1) (Reply)

Integrity As A Leader (guarding Who You Are Inside) / Training On How To Make Extra Income - By 4:00pm / Do You Want To Join A Family That Will Show You Love And Care?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.