Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Do You Want To Join A Family That Will Show You Love And Care? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Want To Join A Family That Will Show You Love And Care? (171 Views)

Is It Just My Family That Is Dysfunctional Or Every Other Families Are Like That / Obituary Of A Family That Died On 25 December / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Join A Family That Will Show You Love And Care? by Lady97: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: Do You Want To Join A Family That Will Show You Love And Care? by Omoawoke: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
Lady97:
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074

What of naking? Don’t pretend you don’t want it. Let’s be responsible and leave the pretence.
We all need dates and knaking and that’s what is hidden in the heart of everyone that everyone will pretend they don’t want to talk about.

But deep down, you all hoping to meet a boyfriend or gf for steady knacks and relationship.

So I’m not pretending, I’d hit u up on WhatsApp, if I don’t see anybody I like in the group, I’d exit
And if the group is filled with hypocrites who deep down need someone for steady knack and relationships but will still pretend, I’d exit too

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Join A Family That Will Show You Love And Care? by talented321: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Carry style dey advertise her market.

(1) (Reply)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (18+) / I Need Help / Deleted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.