Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger (17624 Views)

N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City / N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? / Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by Freelancerr(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2023
B.

At least you will have 90k take home. Build more connections with people there.

Depending on what kind of job it is.

Check my signature I do data entry jobs
Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by GloriousGbola: 1:16pm On May 22, 2023
mohziz1:
Help Mr A decide
70k work on the mainland ( berger) with roughly 30k on transport

150k work on the island with roughly 60k on transport

Which one would you go for?

Mr A does not deserve employment if this is his thinking. He better get an okada that will pay him 80k per month.

No description of the actual job. Just focused solely on the income. Poverty is the real mind killer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by Emola12(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2023
I will rather go find kiosk and be playing lotto

3 Likes

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by Adakintroy: 1:22pm On May 22, 2023
I still don't understand why most people look for job. Its too reverse this behavior. I graduate with 3rd class. But s soon as I came to Lagos I knew I was not making it with that cert. Plus I was bad at taking orders.

So I learn how to ride a bike on the go. I do delivery with my bike now. On a very bad day I make 10. Very good days up to 25k. If I et a shop and expand with more bike he will go up. It a very lb our intensive work but the payout is worth ita db you get to be ur own boss

Sitting g in one office were someone will keep evaluating you and telling you when you due for promotion. Just because of 100k add on. Boy tufiakwa!

Just go learn something anything man and be good at it. For Lagos only you go tire for work. some days I De switch my phone off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by easzypeaszy(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2023
MrTuns:
How can you spend 60k on transport. Are you living in Ibadan?
Hmmm u sure u stay in Lagos?
I work in VI
My house to Main road bike 200
Another bike to Express 200
Bus to VI 700 to 1k
Go come for 25days
Do the Maths.
Even if ur house is like 3KM to ur work as far na Lagos u wl spend 20K monthly

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by iFESTAC680(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2023
Where do you stay?
Where you operate from is to be considered important too
Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by rickleye: 1:25pm On May 22, 2023
My 2 Cents
Job 1 - mainland 40k savings after transport deduct 20k on feeding etc left with 20k

Job 2 - island savings 90k savings after other deductions of 40k . You are left with 50k

That aside which job provide
1. Job security
2. Better Benefits
3. No of employees. I find that a bigger company has better HR and have better predigree than a smaller company where you may have to wear many hats to help company grow

1 Like

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by gabbytabby: 1:30pm On May 22, 2023
mohziz1:
Help Mr A decide

Take the island job and find a 1 bed accommodation on the island not more than 350k to 400k.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by Rubyjade: 1:31pm On May 22, 2023
Whatthe nameof your company?
Adakintroy:
I still don't understand why most people look for job. Its too reverse this behavior. I graduate with 3rd class. But s soon as I came to Lagos I knew I was not making it with that cert. Plus I was bad at taking orders.

So I learn how to ride a bike on the go. I do delivery with my bike now. On a very bad day I make 10. Very good days up to 25k. If I et a shop and expand with more bike he will go up. It a very lb our intensive work but the payout is worth ita db you get to be ur own boss

Sitting g in one office were someone will keep evaluating you and telling you when you due for promotion. Just because of 100k add on. Boy tufiakwa!

Just go learn something anything man and be good at it. For Lagos only you go tire for work. some days I De switch my phone off.
Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:31pm On May 22, 2023
PerfectStranger:
I need a short accommodation in Lagos to attend interviews, the moment I secure a job I'll rent my apartment. S.O.S!!!
Rent a hotel,

3 Likes

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by davit: 1:34pm On May 22, 2023
MrTuns:
How can you spend 60k on transport. Are you living in Ibadan?

Some even pay more than that monthly. That's Lagos for you.

1 Like

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by davit: 1:36pm On May 22, 2023
gabbytabby:

Take the island job and find a 1 bed accommodation on the island not more than 350k to 400k.

1bed, he will have to go as far as Lakowe.

1 bed in my area here at Lekki 2 is around 1.2m

2 Likes

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2023
PerfectStranger:
I need a short accommodation in Lagos to attend interviews, the moment I secure a job I'll rent my apartment. S.O.S!!!
ok .what if I use you for money ritual during your stay?
Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 22, 2023
mohziz1:
Help Mr A decide

Get the VI job please. You can get a room apartment just for work, you don't need to move from one extreme end of Lagos to the other. Just find a cheap place around the Island, even if it's a hostel, you're ok with that.

If you need to go to the mainland, you can do that on the weekends.

2 Likes

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by gabbytabby: 1:42pm On May 22, 2023
davit:

1bed, he will have to go as far as Lakowe.

1 bed in my area here at Lekki 2 is around 1.2m

From Sangotedo you will get. I even have 300k and 400k I bed. But no vacancy at the moment. Check and you will find. Or find another graduate and you both share a 2 bed. One of my tenant is doing this.

2 Likes

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by thesicilian: 1:43pm On May 22, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
Look at it in this ways berger 70-30 you save 40k and vi 150-60 save 90k,btw 90k and 40k which one is good.
I just tire for the guy
Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by Godwin4444: 1:46pm On May 22, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
Look at it in this ways berger 70-30 you save 40k and vi 150-60 save 90k,btw 90k and 40k which one is good.
n there’s high prospect to meet people of timber n caliber in island

2 Likes

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by ghettochild(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2023
Take The one on the island...
And look for hostels to share with others
Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by tfelicityk(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2023
mohziz1:
Help Mr A decide

It depends on the career prospect and potential experience to be gained. However when you went for the interview - the prospect you perceived should determine your choice.

Kindly look beyond the monetary values. The benefits of their aims and objectives of the company is paramount. The working environment is very paramount too for your health, so consider it.

1 Like

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by adubam(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2023
Godwin4444:
n there’s high prospect to meet people of timber n caliber in island

You guys should forget meeting people of "timber" and " caliber' and develop yourself. These days they don't care. They would rather give their family, relatives, friends help rather than give an outsider.

6 Likes

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by NaijaCover(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2023
150k na small money for Blogging Business

To Manage A Professional Website, cost 1million naira and above monthly
Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by Blitzking: 1:59pm On May 22, 2023
mohziz1:
Help Mr A decide

How do you cope...when I was earning job with 20k transport I just dey vex
Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by hush15: 2:08pm On May 22, 2023
mohziz1:
Help Mr A decide

It depends from where you going from. If you location is ikeja downwards to your potential office, sure 70k will give you peace of mind if managed properly but if you staying from yaba up, just go and collect your 150k and manage yourself.
Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by anyilalaz: 2:10pm On May 22, 2023
IyaTola:
What other benefits are they offering
Any job without at least two of the following benefits
Pension
HMO
Leave allowance
13th month
Performance Bonus

Japa!!

If I don't see atleast four, am not taking!!

2 Likes

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by professore(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2023
Elnesto:
30k transport to Berger, 60k transport to VI. Choose the company that will enable you save money faster and move to a more central location. Some locations in this Lagos will reduce your life span by at least 10 years.
explain what you mean by central location Sir (does it mean locations that can make you easily jostle between Island and Mainland?. Also, kindly give examples of these central locations Sir.
Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by VeektawUtty: 2:39pm On May 22, 2023
PerfectStranger:
you be female or male??
Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by Aka1billion: 2:44pm On May 22, 2023
The person that needs short accommodations should hit me up i have apartment
Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by henks(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2023
The truth about finding a job is all building a career and future, the question is which of the job goes with your dream and aspiration.
Economically working in berger will allow you to save more and ease traffic palaver of Lagos. To me, this is just the only advantage.
But looking at the juicy part, any company is locating in Victoria island must be a well established company that can train you to become highly resourceful in the near future.
The issue of traffic in Lagos is unavoidable.
I always crave to be in an environment that will challenge and shape the real me, and bring out my best potential.
I can outrightly tell you to choose Vi to berger.
All the best, but let you instinct help you.

1 Like

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by kulekaa(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
food is more cheaper in Berger than VI

2 Likes

Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by Housing(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2023
mohziz1:
Help Mr A decide

Go for the job on the Island within two months you will definitely get where to squat. Tendency for better opportunity, respect of labour laws and contract agreement are higher on the Island than on central Mainland not to talk of Berger.
Re: N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger by dododawa1: 3:02pm On May 22, 2023
I will choice rest of mind one , EVERYTHING not MONEY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng / Comprehensive List Of Candidates Coming For Graduate Fair.(PORTHARCOURT) / Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.