Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution (13229 Views)

Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) / Ugwuanyi Lays Foundation For Samuel Maduka's Entrepreneurial University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by clockwisereport: 12:12pm On May 22, 2023
BlackSpanner:
In all your write-up, you never stayed the location and the price range of tution fee.

Journalism!!!

Location- Ekwegbe, Igbo-etiti LGA, Enugu state

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by StudyCrestLtd: 12:13pm On May 22, 2023
At the end na building like any other uni.
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by civilserva: 12:22pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Introducing mediocrity

This looks like a secondary school all scattered in one hell of a big forest

I know ya all gonna quote me and say Rome wasn't build in day

But this is no where near how Rome started

This is absolute mediocrity

Can you build a nursery school?

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by Aphrygian(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2023
Osun:Adeleke,JABU,NASFAT,BOWEN,REDEEMERS and OUI
Ogun:REDEEMERS,CONVENANT, BABCOCK
In just two states of the southwest oooo,and these universities are even rivalling so called public institutions,yet you think am average yoruba gives a rat ass about a university that is not better than KUNIKE international college
DestinyNigga:
Afonjas no go like this news 😂😂😂 They will soon tag it IPOB school cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by Originalsly: 12:31pm On May 22, 2023
I guess it's not completed ..... landscaping and fencing need to be done. But all this is about the buildings .... from the write up it is pretty much a glorified secondary school where students will be going to learn and not innovate.... to prepare for the past and present and not the future. It is very important that we learn of the natural lake but nothing about the degrees and accreditations .... will the degrees or certificates or whatever be recognized in Enugu ?... let alone in other States? ... and let's not even consider abroad. At the end of the day.... they will have full enrollment.... there are more than enough parents who will send their wards just to be able to brag my child is in the university.
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by sammirano: 12:32pm On May 22, 2023
School of gunmen. Kidnapping business don come.
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by KondemNG: 12:42pm On May 22, 2023
Nice one.......

Btw......

Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by wisdomkid: 12:43pm On May 22, 2023
DestinyNigga:
Afonjas no go like this news 😂😂😂 They will soon tag it IPOB school cheesy cheesy

Truly stupid. When attacked in Lagos, you will still come here to cry why the igbos are marginized. People like you are the problem of igbos in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by koxi: 12:52pm On May 22, 2023
BlackSpanner:
In all your write-up, you never stayed the location and the price range of tution fee.

Journalism!!!

I’m pretty sure it stated the location of the university.
Leave all the technicalities and just appreciate the good work.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by dustydee: 12:53pm On May 22, 2023
Visagemedia:
Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution

Samuel Maduka University, a visionary and pioneering entrepreneurial institution, is set to launch in September with an array of innovative programs to meet the evolving needs of students and the industry.

The university which is owned and promoted by Dr Sam Maduka Onyishi(Chairman/CEO of Peace Mass Transit) and located in Ekwegbe Enugu state has received official approval from the esteemed Federal Executive Council, marking an exciting milestone in the journey towards educational excellence.

The university aims to redefine higher education by fostering a culture of entrepreneurship and equipping students with the knowledge and skills necessary for success in the modern world. With an emphasis on practical learning and real-world applications, Samuel Maduka University will provide students with a unique educational experience that sets them apart from their peers.

In its inaugural academic year, Samuel Maduka University will offer an extensive range of programs across four schools.

The School of Business and Social Sciences will feature programs in accounting, economics, mass communication, political science/international relations, and transport management.

The School of Computing and Engineering will offer programs in Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, and Software Engineering. The School of Health Sciences will provide programs in physiotherapy, medical laboratory science, and nursing. Lastly, the School of Law will offer a comprehensive law program.

Samuel Maduka University is committed to delivering a transformative educational experience that combines academic rigor with practical skill development. By equipping students with the necessary tools to excel in their chosen fields, the university aims to produce forward-thinking graduates who are ready to make a meaningful impact on society.

Maduka University is in a serene academic environment and community, with natural recreational sites like the natural lake.

A 100% residential university for staff and students.

As we embark on this exciting journey, we invite you to stay updated on the latest developments and milestones at Samuel Maduka University.

Together, we are building a pioneering institution that will shape the future of education and empower students to become successful entrepreneurs and leaders.

For media inquiries and further information, please contact:

ROSE

Or

Henry

Or you can send us an email at

info@madukauniversity.com.ng

Sponsored Post
Please share the university website. Thank you.
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by Oludara202: 1:00pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Introducing mediocrity

Mediocrity with respect to the infrastructure currently seen or the quality of education unseen.
Make we dey calm down 👎

Even if you have to build too many structures, the projected number of students should be a guide.
Most of the so called big public schools we graduated from lack infrastructures, with students everywhere .

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by XerXers: 1:12pm On May 22, 2023
techbroX:

Rest oga... Which one be tribal bashing now? If you wanna see better universities, come to the southwest. Ogun state alone has 12 private universities including Babcock, Covenant, Bells, Mountain Top Uni, McPherson, Chrisland Uni etc.

I just appreciated the structures and the university by the way, cos it takes so much resources to build such. But it's nothing compared to what the so called "Afonjas" have in their own region. Humble yourself pls.
Those ones na Lagos catchment Area. Enugu has more private universities than Oyo

1 Like

Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by sulaak(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2023
NnamdiN:
This style of buildings never tire us? angry

The ting tire me.

Nigeria Architects and Entrepreneurs should visit universities in Ghana and SA and see how universities are constructed, even Lagos, Ibadan and Ife are good examples of how modern universities should look like.
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by 123yes(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Introducing mediocrity

mumu! Which one you're father get. As you don't like good thing and appreciate peoples efforts, good thing will never meet you in your entire life.
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 22, 2023
XerXers:

Those ones na Lagos catchment Area. Enugu has more private universities than Oyo

Can you see what you wrote? So Oyo state that you mentioned now is not within Lagos catchment area? I guess it's only considered Lagos catchment when it doesn't suit your narrative.

You're a clown 🤡 😅😅

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by whippersnapper(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2023
Nice one maduka onyishi is really trying. Seems building a university is now the new oil money. Abdullahi adamu too has a uni in agwada
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by Zona123(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2023
NnamdiN:
This style of buildings never tire us? angry
if e don tire you, make you design your own and propose am to the contractors make you make money and make them change the one wey don tire you
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by laiperi: 1:41pm On May 22, 2023
My gut reaction reminds me of Godwin Maduka, a man that gave almost everything to the point where I feared he would lose it all.

Most world universities have at least broken even as Not For Profit.

I have no problem with private schools but many of them pay low wages to staff and charge high fees.

In Nigeria, even with abject poverty, there are enough people who can afford these private universities and highly educated others willing to work for low wages.

Let us wish this Samuel Maduka well.
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by Modsarefools(f): 1:43pm On May 22, 2023
Very beautiful..
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by Aphrygian(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2023
Osun:OUI, ADELEKE,NASFAT,JABU, BOWEN,REDEEMERS
XerXers:

Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by danzaki63: 3:04pm On May 22, 2023
I hope ipob will not capture this as there headquarter next week? Good thinking, University of the future. years ahead of its time, if they will allow them to attend lectures on mondays.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by NnamdiN: 3:10pm On May 22, 2023
Zona123:
if e don tire you, make you design your own and propose am to the contractors make you make money and make them change the one wey don tire you
everything na fight for una. This is 2023. There are contemporary designs. It doesn't even have to affect the cost. Build the same thing but at least make it fine. Na why e dey be like say abroad fine. Many fine buildings abroad are old but still beautiful when you look at them. This block and send down the roof is ugly asf.
Look at the new airport in Ebonyi looking like a 1928 structure. The one in Anambra be like warehouse yet na new airport.
We can do better but if you don't agree then it's fine too.
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by NnamdiN: 3:11pm On May 22, 2023
sulaak:

The ting tire me.

Nigeria Architects and Entrepreneurs should visit universities in Ghana and SA and see how universities are constructed, even Lagos, Ibadan and Ife are good examples of how modern universities should look like.
they'll rather do block work and litter bungalows everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:14pm On May 22, 2023
The man who owns Peace Mass Transit is the owner of this school.
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by Diddycsbsb: 6:08pm On May 22, 2023
Someone should help me tell this big fool (darm nigga )to keep quiet🤫🤐, he always talk like someone that take meth. Junkie
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by MeineMutter: 7:55pm On May 22, 2023
They have started building their n0nse.nse 6-inch hollow-block structures. Small time now, they will call it world-class.

I am afraid kid.nappers can go and abduct students here o. Na in the middle-of-nowhere the school dey o. Na so dem kidnapp.ers go pack some uni students along Abuja-Kaduna exp.way because the school no get fence.
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by fclala: 9:50pm On May 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Dear op, where is the school located?

@FalseProphet It is located at Ugwuogo Nike along Enugu -Nsukka road(if you are hoing to Nsukka from Enugu through Abakpa -Enugu). It is sitting on a very large expanse of land. Another University is even springing up adjacent to it.
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by javaguru: 6:25am On May 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Dear op, where is the school located?
U read at all?
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by DrMuzungu(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Introducing mediocrity

Unfinished job, my friend!

They throw a few buildings, do not complete the job (where are walkways, access roads, street lights, kiosks, CCTV, rain drainage, grass, trees, decoration, etc).

When someone talks in past tense (we BUILT) I expect to see things absolutely and completely ready.
Re: Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution by sammag: 1:05pm On May 25, 2023
[quote author=MeineMutter post=123303138]They have started building their n0nse.nse 6-inch hollow-block structures. Small time now, they will call it world-class.

I am afraid kid.nappers can go and abduct students here o. Na in the middle-of-nowhere the school dey o. Na so dem kidnapp.ers go pack some uni students along Abuja-Kaduna exp.way because the school no get fenc

Kidnapping is fast becoming normalized. Inactivity would surely perpetuate this malaise

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIBEN Pharmacy Students Protest Industrial Action By Lecturers (photos) / FUTA Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Session [all Department] / Emily Alemika: First Female Professor Of Law From Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.