Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US (11878 Views)

Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship / Delta State Students Protest Against Increase In School Fees (Pictures) / 18 Students Emerge Winners Of NNPC Quiz Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 22, 2023
Ndigbo KWENU! This is the kind of news I want to be reading about Nigerians from all parts of the country.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by Originalsly: 12:43pm On May 22, 2023
IduNaOba:

Igbo

You have no clue how you're pulling down your tribe .... and taking away the glory for the girls.

@ topic ... very interesting and innovative ... they type of stuff that should be coming from the universities. Just hope that this will be funded and go into production .... then place a ban on plastic.
Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by KondemNG: 12:44pm On May 22, 2023
This is lovely...

BTW.......

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by Powerfly(f): 12:46pm On May 22, 2023
Danisaint112:

They clinged the victory for Nigeria courtesy of Peter Obi.

Nobody will call them IPOB criminals now but when some irresponsible Igbos commits a crime abroad them are their entire race would be tagged the so called IPOB terrorists.

The haters crew will then begin to beg FG to give them (Igbos) their Biafra so they stop disgracing Nigeria, like it's only disgrace Igbos bring to Nigeria or that no tribe is synonymous with one crime or the other in Naija.

You know this is the reason I voted for PETER OBI he has always reiterated that human capital development is the best and the way to go... And I agree with him.

While do you think Boko Haram opposes education? Devil love backwardness and illiteracy. Same thing the Bible warned about in Hosea 4:6

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee" ~ Hosea 4:6

Once you focus on building infrastructure when you have people that behave and act like baboons and gorillas then they will definitely treat/handle those infrastructure/institutions how an animal would.

Anambra is progressing in education today. And Peter Obi did it. The effect of the educational pursuit carried out during his tenure (far back 2014) almost 10 years ago is still playing out till today. One of the numerous things he did in Anambra state.

And you want me to choose a man with a question life, source of income, criminality advocate, drug peddling issue over him? God forbid BATThing. I am the last man that would give up on Peter Obi.

To every hand that voted for Peter Obi and still stand firm in reclaiming his mandate till forever you hands will touch money beyond your imagination this year.

Amen bro! We are solidly behind His Excellency and the people's elect president.
I pray God gives Him victory 🙏
Love from Calabar. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by Zona123(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2023
Danisaint112:

Nobody will call them IPOB criminals now but when some irresponsible Igbos commits a crime abroad them are their entire race would be tagged the so called IPOB terrorists.

The haters crew will then begin to beg FG to give them (Igbos) their Biafra so they stop disgracing Nigeria, like it's only disgrace Igbos bring to Nigeria or that no tribe is synonymous with one crime or the other in Naija.

You know this is the reason I voted for PETER OBI he has always reiterated that human capital development is the best and the way to go... And I agree with him.

While do you think Boko Haram opposes education? Devil love backwardness and illiteracy. Same thing the Bible warned about in Hosea 4:6

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee" ~ Hosea 4:6

Once you focus on building infrastructure when you have people that behave and act like baboons and gorillas then they will definitely treat/handle those infrastructure/institutions how an animal would.

Anambra is progressing in education today. And Peter Obi did it. The effect of the educational pursuit carried out during his tenure (far back 2014) almost 10 years ago is still playing out till today. One of the numerous things he did in Anambra state.

And you want me to choose a man with a question life, source of income, criminality advocate, drug peddling issue over him? God forbid BATThing. I am the last man that would give up on Peter Obi.

To every hand that voted for Peter Obi and still stand firm in reclaiming his mandate till forever you hands will touch money beyond your imagination this year.

Well don bro, you've said it all, there's nothing to add.
Only lovers of their oppressors like that dead vulture griller @MANNABBQGRILS will disagree with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by NwekereNdokl: 12:49pm On May 22, 2023
Anambra is a force to reckon with in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by tiswell(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2023
Anambra Lagba!!!
Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by JpBiz92: 12:56pm On May 22, 2023
Congratulations Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by BaddestQueen(f): 1:10pm On May 22, 2023
cheesy
Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by luvinhubby(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2023
IduNaOba:
Igbo
.....amaka

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by MountHoreb: 1:17pm On May 22, 2023
Take it or leave it, Mr Peter Obi did excellently well in educational sector. Nobody can match his record. Some people make noise that someone built Lagos but nothing has been heard about the educational sector since he left office. Ok ooooooooo. We go get sense las las. Anyway Tunde and Musa have the thread. Someone made a statement here when mobs lynched a thief to death and he said how can they leave these people to rule Nigeria. Two days later, someone from his own region committed a heinous crime and I reminded him about his previous posts about SE, he went dumb. I will also like the same person to comment here on this thread whether this region can be allowed to rule Nigeria seeing this landmark achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by Nicenixon: 1:23pm On May 22, 2023
Anambra students are the best when it comes to creativity, artistry and project.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by Modsarefools(f): 1:24pm On May 22, 2023
M4A1carbine:
While PO empowers giant trides in education..business..human development...infrastructural advancement...

Agbadorian GODFATHER makes MC Oluomo richer than all the generations of Nairaland zombies.

This life sef... grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by bionixs: 1:25pm On May 22, 2023
But this people are not even sophisticated.

The seed Peter Obi planted is bearing fruits.
Most Nigerians up SW have chosen nothing over something. No thanks to bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by bionixs: 1:29pm On May 22, 2023
Adaisback:
Congrats girls. We are miles above them whether they like it or not
that has been the reason for the unreasonable hatred

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by Joevics(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Okay, let's praise Peter Obi for the good job because he was the governor of Anambra state.

But when next ipob strike, we should blame Charles Soludo because he is the governor of Anambra state. Or, we can as well blame Tinubu because he is the president-elect.
Let me help you. The bus behind them was purchased and distributed by Peter Obi. That's aside renovating and equipping the school.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by bionixs: 1:31pm On May 22, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Like I keep saying here, those who are in government and think they are sidelining the igbos and denying them of benefits of governance are all wasting their time.

You know why? IGBOs I know will still Excel in Education, business, technology, wealthy and lot more than any region in Nigeria. Buhari 8yrs has come and gone, go and check the live's of those shouting sai Buhari 4+4 and the life of an average Igbo man, the difference is always clear.
accept or deny it , it is glaring. Just Lagos , where the whole world live together, is a case study

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by bionixs: 1:34pm On May 22, 2023
Danisaint112:

AMEN !

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2023
post=123263069:

Anambra is leading in education

QRC Onitsha

There's no school like that anywhere in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by viodemus: 2:15pm On May 22, 2023
beautifully blessed human Angels.

Haters can go sulk, no evil fashioned against will prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by BOYS2MEN: 2:17pm On May 22, 2023
Bia mama Amanda nyem one bottle of hero lager beer juru oyī na ifeoma melu..... grin
Chacha Igbo ndi oma kwenu
Chachacha umu chukwu kwezuo nu.... grin....LETS DRINK TO PROGRESS 🥂 grin
AcuraZDX:

https://punchng.com/anambra-students-emerge-runner-up-in-global-sdgs-competition/

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by Elev82014: 2:41pm On May 22, 2023
Congratulations to QRC! Great Job ladies!! Students like you and others will make our new nation, BIAFRA, very proud.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by Jagabanarmy: 3:10pm On May 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by Guyman01: 4:12pm On May 22, 2023
oonyeoma50:
LeoDeKing is a hypocrite. He hates the South with Passion. LeoDeKing makes use of many monickers to castigate Igbo and Yoruba. He must be Hausa man
He claims to be Igede from Benue State but Igede people I know always have good relations with Igbos
Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by AfonjaPriest: 6:52pm On May 22, 2023
Fine girls, fine brains; government should adopt them for greater things and bigger dreams.
Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by Celense(m): 11:47pm On May 22, 2023
If it's not Anambra, no other state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University 2011/2012 Admission List Out / UTME 2017: Private University Is Optional - JAMB / Can A 2.2 Graduate Be Accepted For Masters??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.