Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter (3332 Views)

Atiku Will Sell Your Birthright, Obi Will Save Money & Make You Go Hungry-Tinubu / APC Supporter Caught Posting Photoshopped Picture Of Tinubu With "Chicago Staff" / COVID-19: History Will Not Be Kind To Us If Nigerians Go Hungry, Tinubu Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by Fattesticles: 11:09am On May 21, 2023
solmusdesigns:

People are using internet to get help and meet destiny helper

Your own is to troll

Shior!!! E dey your body

Yes call me corn man as I love corn

You have been designing as your moniker say's

But sir gbegiri why is your life not designed for success?

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by GeneralPula: 11:11am On May 21, 2023
Mtchew..

Arranged..

DOA..
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by Fattesticles: 11:15am On May 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
Mtchew..

Arranged..

DOA..

Of course everything to the corn owambe borrowers are arranged

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by solmusdesigns: 11:16am On May 21, 2023
Fattesticles:

You have been designing as your moniker say's

But sir gbegiri why is your life not designed for success?

I don't know what success means to you but trust me insha Allah In academics I have succeed among peers with an Msc, in economics I own my own ride and building my own house, in traveling I have residency outside Nigeria and lived in 3 continent Africa inclusive

I am a proud BATist Agbadoria

Infact I have Agbado planted in my backyard

Alhamdulilai, no be bragging

Just grateful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by Fattesticles: 11:18am On May 21, 2023
solmusdesigns:

I don't know what success means to you but trust me insha Allah In academics I have succeed among peers with an Msc, in economics I own my own ride and building my own house, in traveling I have residency outside Nigeria and lived in 3 continent Africa inclusive

I am a proud BATist Agbadoria

Infact I have Agbado planted in my backyard

Alhamdulilai, no be bragging

Just grateful

insha Allah does not work on a begger depending on bole and beans to defend a cocaine sniffing animal like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by solmusdesigns: 11:20am On May 21, 2023
Fattesticles:

insha Allah does not work on a begger depending on bole and beans to defend a cocaine sniffing animal like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Why should I argue with someone whose name is fattesticles

Your moniker says alot about you, your manners and hometraining

Abeg fvck off my mention let me chat with sensible people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by Fattesticles: 11:22am On May 21, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Why should I argue with someone whose name is fattesticles

Your moniker says alot about you, your manners and hometraining

Abeg fvck off my mention let me chat with sensible people

A big boy with Android phone tied with rubber band and 40mb data .

How you wan design to make am bayi ?

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by solmusdesigns: 11:23am On May 21, 2023
Fattesticles:

A big boy with Android phone tied with rubber band and 40mb data .

How you wan design to make am bayi ?

Are you Okay?!

You are right na symbian phone I dey use

Now can you fvck off and go meet your type to roll in the mud

1 Like

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by Fattesticles: 11:25am On May 21, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Are you Okay?!

You are right na symbian phone I dey use

Now can you fvck off and go meet your type to roll in the mud

So in quote you have decided not to make it but to shout Yoruba ronu from morning till night

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by M4A1carbine: 11:28am On May 21, 2023
This picture wicked!

You have finished the Agbadorian cartel of useless mizcreants
grin.

Fattesticles:

So in quote you have decided not to make it but to shout Yoruba ronu from morning till night

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by Fattesticles: 11:29am On May 21, 2023
M4A1carbine:
This picture wicked!

You have finished the Agbadorian cartel of useless mizcreants
grin.

Daddy corn I dey lack corn.

But honestly na my best friend be that o .

The destiny designer
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by chidiokay: 11:38am On May 21, 2023
TreasureJunky:
That's Yoruba for you,, very tribalistic, even when their saviour is near to them, they will use tribalistic attitude to scare him away. Lazy set of human beings, always wanting to reap where they didn't sow. Cooperative beggars

So how many yams have yorubas enter bus to cumma reap in the East.
Does poor know tribe, i was listening to a xtain program (102.1fm) on my way to church these morning a igbo guy called in saying he is depressed, and he would want good Nigerians to help him with funds does it translate to Igbos are cooperative beggars

Some of you kids no just get sense, you people like arguing nonsense talks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by Fattesticles: 11:50am On May 21, 2023
chidiokay:

So how many yams have yorubas enter bus to cumma reap in the East.
Does poor know tribe, i was listening to a xtain program (102.1fm) on my way to church these morning a igbo guy called in saying he is depressed, and he would want good Nigerians to help him with funds does it translate to Igbos are cooperative beggars

Some of you kids no just get sense, you people like arguing nonsense talks

It's called business.

Is that why you don't want to enter bus but decide to beg online?

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by whirlwind7(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2023
verybadmouth:

Report him to the police for impersonation and stop trying to make a point by destroying others. You don't have to put his real name all over the internet because you're not law enforcement agent.

But then, if he didn't show his real name, you'd be one of those foaming at the mouth if anyone says the guy was Yoruba but pretending to be Igbo.
I didn't call you a hypocrite, but...you just showed a classic quality of one.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by RealityBender(f): 12:08pm On May 21, 2023
Fattesticles:
A poor hungry accommodating landlord who lives his day to day life shouting Yoruba ronu was caught on Twitter using an Igbo name to insult and troll people just to paint igbos black and abusive
Lol… Guy them full Instagram sef!
I really don’t understand how these yoruba mozulems think. Funny enough you are on the page of the people you love to hate begging for alms. I always like referring them to dingBAT @officialasiwajubat
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by loffyloffy: 12:45pm On May 21, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Why did he use Igbo name to impersonate Igbos so as to troll Igbos? He didn't have sense but u didn't see anything wrong with what he did

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word impersonate..

For him to be guilty there must be an actual person with that name and identity that he took over, and there has to be an evidence of fraud.

Otherwise, the name he adopted is just an Alias, and there is no crime in using an alias, infact almost everyone on Nairaland is using one form of alias or another.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by Bighead9: 1:38pm On May 21, 2023
Fattesticles:
A poor hungry accommodating landlord who lives his day to day life shouting Yoruba ronu was caught on Twitter using an Igbo name to insult and troll people just to paint igbos black and abusive

He learned from Igbo Boys grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by jesmond3945: 2:27pm On May 21, 2023
Fattesticles:
i still believe there are many yorubas who fear God.
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by drdeath: 2:49pm On May 21, 2023
TreasureJunky:
That's Yoruba for you,, very tribalistic, even when their saviour is near to them, they will use tribalistic attitude to scare him away. Lazy set of human beings, always wanting to reap where they didn't sow. Cooperative beggars
Ogun kill yr mother!
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by ariesbull: 2:57pm On May 21, 2023
successmatters:
cheesy

Busted

Oluwatimilehin graduated Since 2002 and is still jobless, he's still supporting those who destroyed his destiny, no be juju be that?
shameless tribe
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by ariesbull: 3:03pm On May 21, 2023
drdeath:

Ogun kill yr mother!
but he said the truth
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by Sonyboom: 3:34pm On May 21, 2023
Ipob fooling themselves with fake monicker. You idiot think you over wise

successmatters:
cheesy

Busted

Oluwatimilehin graduated Since 2002 and is still jobless, he's still supporting those who destroyed his destiny, no be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by Tinubuagbado: 4:40pm On May 21, 2023
verybadmouth:
Why do you have to now post his entire name all over the internet. Make una dey give una self sense small na. The guy isn't a criminal na

Anyone who aid and abate crminalism is a Criminal. In short he's a criminal for inpersonating an Igbo when he's actually a Yoruba....

Now its obvious that all those who do sane thing like him are all Yoruba's.
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by ican2020: 5:02pm On May 21, 2023
Why do some tribe loves committing fraud
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by AntiTerrorist: 6:04pm On May 21, 2023
TreasureJunky:
That's Yoruba Drug Daddy surpporters for you,, very tribalistic, even when their saviour is near to them, they will use tribalistic attitude to scare him away. Lazy set of human beings, always wanting to reap where they didn't sow. Cooperative beggars
Is Joe Igbokwe a yoruba man? I am yoruba and I am Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by AntiTerrorist: 6:22pm On May 21, 2023
Fattesticles:
Apart from few Drug Daddy surpporters like yarimo I8Xtians heliues lhordspy seunmsg madridguy Antichrist etc who are employed to support Tinubu online, most of his supporters are poor unfortunate people in real life. They are mostly beggars.
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by Fattesticles: 7:32pm On May 21, 2023
RealityBender:

Lol… Guy them full Instagram sef!
I really don’t understand how these yoruba mozulems think. Funny enough you are on the page of the people you love to hate begging for alms. I always like referring them to dingBAT @officialasiwajubat

My brother ooooooo
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by nervorum: 7:48pm On May 21, 2023
successmatters:
cheesy

Busted

This is just one. When I say Nigerians don't deserve progress cos majority really don't want it.
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by ba7man(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2023
BossGerald:
Person wey never food chop

Tinubu and Apc supporters are majorly hungerbad specimens, tueh
I'm a Tinubu supporter and I can give your father a job connect that will make him force your whole family to Church for Thanksgiving. cool
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by Fattesticles: 8:40pm On May 21, 2023
ba7man:
I'm a Tinubu supporter and I can give your father a job connect that will make him force your whole family to Church for Thanksgiving. cool

Shatap with your broken android screen
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by ba7man(m): 2:26am On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

Shatap with your broken android screen
I'm a Tinubu supporter and I can make your dad call me "sir".

Know this and know peace.
Re: Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter by BossGerald: 12:14pm On May 22, 2023
ba7man:

Sorry but we abhore owomida job here...give ut owomida job to ur entire village people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi / Yaradua's Son's Love For Ak-47 / Software Engineer Faults Inec’s N74bn Budget For Voter Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.