Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured (21454 Views)

Jatim Derby: Riot Erupts In Indonesia League Match. 174 Dead, 180 injured / Joseph Kabungo, CAF Official Dies Following Stampede After Ghana Vs Nigeria Game / Asisat Oshoala Scores 4 Goals In El Classico. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by tuzle(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2023
Weathered:
How is El Salvador an African Country?

Imbecilic brain-damaged illiterate.

even if he can't read, is he that blind that he can't see all white people in the pictures and videos and only few African countries has that many white.

3 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 21, 2023
felong:
Africa my continent undecided
bloody f☺️☺️l

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by TheSuperX(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2023
felong:
You no do geography for secondary school?

6 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by guyboss: 3:21pm On May 21, 2023
Seems Seun will introduce voice notes options very soon.

A thread as sensitive as this na him you dey market business?

Na ur type dem dey do business during their burials.

Make una dey respect the dead.

All this living dead sef

Chathamhouse11:
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Mind you, Cryptocurrency trading has make many people Millionaires within short time. If you acuire right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to the following:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N3,000.
Get it now and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by isan(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2023
What about the thousands running towards you ?
Sucre6:
When things like this is happening, the best thing to do is just standup wherever u are seated in the stadium and run to the topmost layer of the stadium and observe from there, don't try to run outside the stadium or panic.
RIP to the unfortunate deceased embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by alhajiabdulbuha: 3:23pm On May 21, 2023
Go and get education. U say Buhari is not problem. Who brought El Salvador to Africa. U should be banned from Nairaland. I swear. U among yhe the people making Nigeria the worst country in the world with ignorance and illiteracy
felong:

4 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:25pm On May 21, 2023
felong:

Tinubu supporter as usual

bloody blablu

3 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by Sucre6: 3:28pm On May 21, 2023
isan:
What about the thousands running towards you ?

What makes it worst is when u panic and start running with them.

But if u stand up and observe u can easily avert this, rule is, don't try to run out of the stadium, speaking from experience of NSCDC stampede in Abuja, I was also in the same stadium for the screening, this I wrote was what I did and i came out without a scratch, it was a horror show that day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by sekundosekundo: 3:35pm On May 21, 2023
felong:

Olodo why not use Google to expose your illiteracy before quoting me. El Salvador is in Africa.

El Salvador is in Central America.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by Weathered: 3:45pm On May 21, 2023
felong:

Olodo why not use Google to expose your illiteracy before quoting me. El Salvador is in Africa.
Human waste!
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by bigdammyj: 3:55pm On May 21, 2023
Reading...
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by Goalnaldo(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2023
felong:
you must be a townhall same with bulablu hulaba!

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by caandi: 4:05pm On May 21, 2023
felong:

Olodo yes it is. Check it on Google
so Central America and Africa is the same thing??
You’re being sarcastic right… 😆

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by Nyanabo(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2023
felong:

Go school you refused... Is El Salvador an African country? Tozo.

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by BABYBULLETIN: 4:15pm On May 21, 2023
felong:

u mean like,north centra africa,that america side..normally,austrailla is in africa but map show an island,just a continent on his own
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 21, 2023
Chathamhouse11:

Mind you, Cryptocurrency trading has make many people Millionaires within short time. If you acuire right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to the following:
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
6. Best Crypto tips.
If it's working, why do you want to teach people instead of practicing it yourself and make money.
Don't tell me you want everybody on nairaland to be rich

2 Likes

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by Aguilar(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2023
Weathered:
How is El Salvador an African Country?

Imbecilic brain-damaged illiterate.

My brother easy. This is too much grin
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by achimendy(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2023
Astra101:

El Salvador in Africa? shocked you see why school no be scam?

School before nairaland because here no be Facebook.

School nah scam, undecidedyou see the result?

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by Jemex003: 4:58pm On May 21, 2023
felong:

All this Elupee children will not stop disgracing themselves.
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by victoryukpong(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2023
felong:

Olodo yes it is. Check it on Google

El Salvador isn't an African country, a coastal country correct, but under South American jurisdiction
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by sharone21(f): 5:08pm On May 21, 2023
El Salvador has been a very rough country for many years now, not a place for sane minds.
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by KimFlorence: 5:54pm On May 21, 2023
O Salvador! 🤦 Brazil's happiest city, filled with Yoruba descendants from the period of the slave trade. Our prayers are with you.
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by diogo23: 6:10pm On May 21, 2023
felong:
Illiteracy is a disease, go to school no and you will be shouting school is a scam

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by diogo23: 6:12pm On May 21, 2023
felong:

You still displaying your foolishness even when you have been corrected

1 Like

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by obinna58(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2023
I bet this match and it’s still on hold, so na this be the reason, was thinking it was the weather system

So what’s the fate of my ticket?
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by ableguy(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
Chathamhouse11:

6. Best Crypto tips.
This type of sensitive issue someone is busy spamming the thread with same thing, Bros u no dey tire?
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by micki1: 6:46pm On May 21, 2023
felong:
What is this one saying?
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by jagorinho: 10:24pm On May 21, 2023
KimFlorence:
O Salvador! 🤦 Brazil's happiest city, filled with Yoruba descendants from the period of the slave trade. Our prayers are with you.
Bahia de Salvador is different from El Salvador, Bahia is in Brazil, El- Salvador is a country in central America.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF / Colombia Vs Japan: World Cup (1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 / Ivory Coast Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2023 - (2 - 0) On 13th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.