Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured (21445 Views)

Jatim Derby: Riot Erupts In Indonesia League Match. 174 Dead, 180 injured / Joseph Kabungo, CAF Official Dies Following Stampede After Ghana Vs Nigeria Game / Asisat Oshoala Scores 4 Goals In El Classico. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by AfDapone: 10:37pm On May 21, 2023
Sucre6:
When things like this is happening, the best thing to do is just standup wherever u are seated in the stadium and run to the topmost layer of the stadium and observe from there, don't try to run outside the stadium or panic.
RIP to the unfortunate deceased embarassed

What if its something like gunshots from aggrieved fans that trigger the panic and stampede? May God saves us during desperate times anyway.
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by lexy2014: 10:48pm On May 21, 2023
Sucre6:

It's easy, just stand up when everyone is pannicking amd running helter-skelter, most importantly make sure u are up standing and not moving make them no stampede you. Then observe the way people run upanda and gradually move until u get to the final stage of the stadium, I was in Abuja stadium during the NSCDC interview when the stampede that claimed many lives happened, what I explained here is what I did, and I came out save and sound, it was a horrow show that day

in this Elsalvador case, the stampede didnt occur from the stands. it occured when fans overran the gates and tried making their way into the stadium through a tunnel. not sure your strategy will work in this case
Re: Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured by vivavik(f): 12:33am On May 22, 2023
felong:

Olodo yes it is. Check it on Google

Kai, you deh call person olodo and you even directed him to Google.
Did you use the Google yourself? If yes, what country is it and what continent is it in?

Try no deh brag in ignorance before them roast you here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia 2018: Nigeria Will Win Best Kit At Least - BBC Bluffer's Guide To Teams / Full List Of 30 Players Invited To Camp By Samson Siasia For Rio Olympics / Ivory Coast Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2023 - (2 - 0) On 13th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.