Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) (1303 Views)

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by contactwale: 10:59am On May 21, 2023
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a 30-year-old pregnant woman, Eucharia Ndigwe, who allegedly stabbed her maid’s body with a knife for failing to wash a bag.

The command’s spokesperson, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, who made this known on Saturday, said the woman was arrested on Saturday by the Ijanikin Police Division after the police got information that the victim, Florence Anienene, was injured with a knife by Ndigwe.

Hundeyin said: “The woman was arrested. It was discovered that she is heavily pregnant and was transferred to Gender Unit of the command where they will work with the Lagos State Domestic, Sexual and Gender Violence Agency.

“While she is there, they will take care of her medically while investigation is ongoing.”

A viral video has been circulating on social media showing a teenage girl, who identified herself as Chinaza Anienene from Anambra State, with an open wound with blood gushing out from the left side of her body.

The video was recorded by someone, who claimed to be a concerned neighbour to the teenager.

Chinaza in the video claimed Ndigwe stabbed her with a knife because she failed to wash a bag given to her by the “aunty”.

The concerned neighbour in the video claimed that he used to hear the teenager’s cries.

The neighbour said he heard the teenager’s cry again on Friday and decided to visit the apartment, where he found blood dripping from the girl’s body.

https://newspread.ng/police-arrest-pregnant-woman-who-stabbed-maid-for-failing-to-wash-bag-video/
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by solmusdesigns: 11:00am On May 21, 2023
cool

I automatically guess her tribe and I was right

People would attempt to hide their cultural wickedness and barbaric attitude gaslighting you with screaming bigotry

If bigotry means pointing out wicked people, creating awareness to stop future wickedness then it good

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by LeoDeKing: 11:00am On May 21, 2023
I have no doubt, this Eucharia Ndigwe from Anambra state had been insulting Abubakar, Amina, Bumi, Babatunde etc of wickedness. I know in this case, she will blame either the devil or another being. She can't be responsible for her action, something else must be responsible because she is not to take blame.

Out there, we are told every child of school age is in school, but that is just balderdash because what we see in practice is the exact opposite. What is it with this inconsequential self hype?

Even on social media, after some short argument, you automatically become a hungry poor man who has not eaten for the past 3 months, and this is a person with the least idea of who you are. Then, he goes ahead to tell you how he travels to New York every day to take lunch.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by LeoDeKing: 11:01am On May 21, 2023
solmusdesigns:
I automatically guess her tribe and I was right
I swear, I didn't even think twice about it. I was more than 100% sure of this.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by solmusdesigns: 11:03am On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I swear, I didn't even think twice about it. I was more than 100% sure of this.

Na Dem... Very wicked people

Check the video of Lamidi Apapa attack... You can see their women join in the jungle justice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by juvewalex(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2023
Malicious behavior towards maids is becoming peculiar to a lot of Igbo women , what's really going on .

This should be looked into . Maybe some orientation should be given to them on how to treat maids .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by successmatters(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

I automatically guess her tribe and I was right.

It's because her tribe is the most populated in Lagos. 7 out of 10. That's why it now takes war to defeat them in Lagos elections.
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by Northernblood7(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2023
juvewalex:
Malicious behavior towards maids is becoming peculiar to a lot of Igbo women , what's really going on .

This should be looked into . Maybe some orientation should be given to them on how to treat maids .

And it is our women that demands equality pass. Na our women the shout oppression pass. Na such wickedness d tire me towards marrying a fellow Igbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by greenermodels: 11:25am On May 21, 2023
Child maids should be explicitly banned.
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by oyebanji44: 11:36am On May 21, 2023
.. grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by Isokiscool(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2023
Am very sorry to say this but the truth is most Igbo people are naturally very hostile and wicked

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by Solofresh2: 11:53am On May 21, 2023
Good
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by Koralords: 12:00pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I have no doubt, this Eucharia Ndigwe from Anambra state had been insulting Abubakar, Amina, Bumi, Babatunde etc of wickedness. I know in this case, she will blame either the devil or another being. She can't be responsible for her action, something else must be responsible because she is not to take blame.

Out there, we are told every child of school age is in school, but that is just balderdash because what we see in practice is the exact opposite. What is it with this inconsequential self hype?

Even on social media, after some short argument, you automatically become a hungry poor man who has not eaten for the past 3 months, and this is a person with the least idea of who you are. Then, he goes ahead to tell you how he travels to New York every day to take lunch.
Bro you too tribalistic,an omoluabi does not behave like this politics is over learn from asiwaju I see you on every thread bashing people from the south east,it’s becoming stale election don finish move on
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by dealslip(f): 12:55pm On May 21, 2023
Koralords:

Bro you too tribalistic,an omoluabi does not behave like this politics is over learn from asiwaju I see you on every thread bashing people from the south east,it’s becoming stale election don finish move on
Please this isn't election matter. It has been before election, lets not sweep it under the carpet. I have been advocating against this for years. Igbo men, please investigate. What is going on with the women and maltreating maids? Something is wrong somewhere. It's not funny anymore. Let's get to the root of this matter. Igbo women can't be in the news everytime for abusing children in the name of housemaid. This should not be ignored or bantered away as tribal gist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by Westerhoffe(m): 1:05pm On May 21, 2023
Murderers everywhere.
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by sisisioge: 1:42pm On May 21, 2023
Na real wa! Child's labour and cruelty na serious crime fa. I hope she spends some lengthy time in jail!
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by Bighead9: 1:43pm On May 21, 2023
Hmmm, Eucharia Ndigwe. Another Biafran lady has done it again. E no dey hard them to commit.

Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by MrColdsweat: 1:55pm On May 21, 2023
dealslip:

Please this isn't election matter. It has been before election, lets not sweep it under the carpet. I have been advocating against this for years. Igbo men, please investigate. What is going on with the women and maltreating maids? Something is wrong somewhere. It's not funny anymore. Let's get to the root of this matter. Igbo women can't be in the news everytime for abusing children in the name of housemaid. This should not be ignored or bantered away as tribal gist.
Igbo men worship igbo women too much. Men of other tribes don't bring maids for their wives excpet igbo men. Igbo women just want to sit down and eat their husbands money. They'd rather a 7 year old girl do the house chores... Spoilt, entitled brats.
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by Koralords: 2:27pm On May 21, 2023
dealslip:

Am referring to that dude in particular not the issues,
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by Saao(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2023
Its purely pregnancy stress that led to her stabbing her. It can happen to any woman except guided
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by dealslip(f): 4:38pm On May 21, 2023
Koralords:

Am referring to that dude in particular not the issues,
Ok I get it. I understand you
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by darkwan: 5:41pm On May 21, 2023
Saao:
Its purely pregnancy stress that led to her stabbing her. It can happen to any woman except guided

what type of stvpid excuse is that....??
na only her dey become pregnant in this world....??
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by Saao(m): 5:44pm On May 21, 2023
darkwan:

what type of stvpid excuse is that....??
na only her dey become pregnant in this world....??
lol my bro, pregnancy isn't easy for some Ladies. Its more like mental issues. Doctors will give you more details if you ask them
Re: Police Arrest Pregnant Woman Who Stabbed Maid in Lagos (video) by darkwan: 6:28pm On May 21, 2023
Saao:
lol my bro, pregnancy isn't easy for some Ladies. Its more like mental issues. Doctors will give you more details if you ask them

its still no excuse....
harmin others cant be justified no matter the situation....

(1) (Reply)

How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate / Check This Luxury House Penthouse In Kolapo Ishola GRA Ibadan / "All Senators From South East Are Banned From Entering Biafra Land" - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.