Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,955 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Reason Why Our Dad's Will Always Be Our Living, Breathing Superheroes. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reason Why Our Dad's Will Always Be Our Living, Breathing Superheroes. (355 Views)

We Are Struggling Financially, Should We Sell Our Dad's Property Due To Bad Area / Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. / The reason Why I Will Consider My Dad First Before My Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Our Dad's Will Always Be Our Living, Breathing Superheroes. by IyaTola: 1:47pm On May 21, 2023
Reason why our Dad's will always be our living, breathing superheroes..

Dad: A Son's first hero, a Daughter's first love ❤️‼️

1️⃣ Experience and knowledge: Dads have a wealth of knowledge and experience that they can share with their children. They often have a good insight into what works and what doesn't.

2️⃣ Emotional stability: Dads are often a source of emotional stability for their children. They can provide, support and comfort during difficult times, and can offer an external and value added perspective on problems.

3️⃣ Encouragement: Dads can be the voice of encouragement, providing their kids with the motivation they need to succeed. They can act as cheerleaders, providing positive feedback and reassurance during tough times.

4️⃣ Advice: Dads can offer practical advice on a variety of subjects, such as finance, relationships, and career. Their experience can help guide their children through life's challenges.

5️⃣ Role model: Dads can serve as positive role models for their children, setting an example for how to live a happy and successful life.

6️⃣ Always wishing us the best: They can be the most comforting shoulders to cry on! There is immense love hidden even in their anger and rebukes too.

For they say...

Blood never lies; you can taste thoughts, memories, and sentiments‼️

Overall, a Dad can be a valuable source of support and guidance for someone throughout their life.

🎯 The Power and Love of a Dad in a child's life is unparalleled and unmatched.

🎯 If you are lucky to have a Dad's presence and blessings in your life ...CELEBRATE them 🌟🎉

5 Likes

Re: Reason Why Our Dad's Will Always Be Our Living, Breathing Superheroes. by Absuchat(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2023
Father, I love you.
I wish you were still around.
When you left, my shield was gone.... Arrows pierced me, deformed me... But never killed me cos you taught me to endure, defend and strike.
I endured, I defended.... Soon I will strike dad... I promise you that

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Our Dad's Will Always Be Our Living, Breathing Superheroes. by ecolime(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2023
Spot on

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Our Dad's Will Always Be Our Living, Breathing Superheroes. by donbachi(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2023
The man who taught me what no school ever taught and will never teach me.
Thank you for been there
Will for ever miss you
But,heaven has no data plan
Would have chatted you up,on a daily
RIP my G.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Our Dad's Will Always Be Our Living, Breathing Superheroes. by Exmilitant(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2023
My father wasn't much of a talker but the man get levels for community. cool

The main reasons I will always be proud of my father is because of the landed properties he owned. I just strolled in them.

Now everywhere I go Na landlord dem dey call me. grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Our Dad's Will Always Be Our Living, Breathing Superheroes. by wunmi590(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2023
cool

Spot on, and I'm super proud and excited 😊 being a responsible dad 👨 now...

God bless all the responsible dad on this forum, who don't joke with playing their role as a role model and a super heroes.....

Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Our Dad's Will Always Be Our Living, Breathing Superheroes. by easytig(m): 9:38am On May 22, 2023
My dad is no more but what he left behind for me as the one and only son is so huge,the future looks bright and I pray I do likewise for my next generation.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Our Dad's Will Always Be Our Living, Breathing Superheroes. by IyaTola: 9:44am On May 22, 2023
wink
ecolime:
Spot on
Re: Reason Why Our Dad's Will Always Be Our Living, Breathing Superheroes. by IyaTola: 9:45am On May 22, 2023
Exmilitant:
My father wasn't much of a talker but the man get levels for community. cool

The main reasons I will always be proud of my father is because of the landed properties he owned. I just strolled in them.

Now everywhere I go Na landlord dem dey call me. grin
He built a foundation for you, build upon it

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dad Promised To Drink Till He Dies / Love What You Have, Before Life Teaches You To Love – Tymoff / My Husband And I - Our Homemade Garri Production In Yakurr, Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.