Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Lawyers In The House Please I Need A Legal Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lawyers In The House Please I Need A Legal Advice (313 Views)

Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? / Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent / Married Men In The House Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers In The House Please I Need A Legal Advice by ManAdii: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please good lawyers in the house I need urgently need a legal advice right now. I have an issue of debt I'm owing. I need to find a way to go about this.

Please any lawyer here help!!!
Re: Lawyers In The House Please I Need A Legal Advice by Mophor: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Lawyers In The House Please I Need A Legal Advice by Nice2023(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tell me the problem...I can advice u.
Re: Lawyers In The House Please I Need A Legal Advice by ManAdii: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nice2023:
Tell me the problem...I can advice u.
I am working in a company where I am in charge of stock. We did stock recently and realized that I have a shortage of up to the tune of 2 million naira. I have done all checks and balances and every evidence is not in my favor. I am already giving in to pay up in installments but I need to know where the law stands in a situation like this.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House Please I Need A Legal Advice by IyaTola: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
ManAdii:

I am working in a company where I am in charge of stock. We did stock recently and realized that I have a shortage of up to the tune of 2 million naira. I have done all checks and balances and every evidence is not in my favor. I am already giving in to pay up in installments but I need to know where the law stands in a situation like this.
Pay up and put in controls on how to reduce your shortage
Re: Lawyers In The House Please I Need A Legal Advice by ManAdii: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
IyaTola:
Pay up and put in controls on how to reduce your shortage
The problem is that they are not willing to accept my installment payments and are threatening to deal with me.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House Please I Need A Legal Advice by SmilingImabong: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin
Check CCTV for who has been causing the shortage or abi na you?
Re: Lawyers In The House Please I Need A Legal Advice by EyeCumInPiece: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is a case of being found culpable for missing stock/funds and not debt owning.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House Please I Need A Legal Advice by ikeno(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
What do you need a lawyer for?to intercede so that the company may accept your installment payment or to defend you when they arrest you.
Re: Lawyers In The House Please I Need A Legal Advice by Nazgul: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
ManAdii:

Money doesn't just mysteriously disappear. Did you divert it personally, or did someone steal it. You must answer this question before contracting the services of a lawyer.
Re: Lawyers In The House Please I Need A Legal Advice by IyaTola: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
ManAdii:

The problem is that they are not willing to accept my installment payments and are threatening to deal with me.
It's obvious you were set up.

(1) (Reply)

Our Children Are Sexy! / Help! Help!! Help!!! / Household Items Up For Grab In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.