Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) (19885 Views)

We Will Always Identify With Senator Adeleke – Classmates / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by onthehill: 2:16pm On May 21, 2023
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adamu Garba shared photos from his meeting with former Senate Minority Leader, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, IGBERETV reports.

Adamu captioned the photos on Twitter;

"In a flight bound to Abuja from Lagos this morning, I have the privilege of sitting close to Distinguished Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe.

We discussed on many issues, particularly the National Assembly politics, insecurity problems in Nigeria, foreign policy, and the Senate. He was frank, open , principled and astute as always.

It was a refreshing conversation."

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1660231478708428802?s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2023
Two Clueless Fellow.🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by xpressionx(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2023
This Terriorist wannabe of a guy wants to be relevant by all means,he just sounded like the shameless FFK

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Strafudeen: 2:34pm On May 21, 2023
Stop sounding civil adamu garbage, you hate him just for being igbo. Useless idiot

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by SwissMass: 2:34pm On May 21, 2023
Alright

43 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by EmmaJnr1: 2:40pm On May 21, 2023
I know say na the mumu go sit down near abaribe the great. If na me be Abaribe I for change my seat immediately. Can't sit with a terrorist

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Noerection: 2:53pm On May 21, 2023
EmmaJnr1:
I know say na the mumu go sit down near abaribe the great. If na me be Abaribe I for change my seat immediately. Can't sit with a terrorist
Abaribe is an ipob member which is a terrorist organization

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2023
Boko Haram terrorist meet ipob and unknown gun men terrorist.

meeting of terrorist leaders

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Bobloco: 3:22pm On May 21, 2023
At that point in time, there was no Igbo or hausa/fulani rather one Nigeria but immediately outside that point in time tribal and ethnic divisive campaign begins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by thundafire: 3:35pm On May 21, 2023
slowpoke without sense

9 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Armaggedon: 3:56pm On May 21, 2023
When you are honourable, your enemies will know the most.
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Poisonousman: 3:57pm On May 21, 2023
This one weh them chase from school .. see him dot for head like abubakar shekau

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by obyrich(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2023
Noerection:
Adamu Garba said worse than this yet cowered in his presence. Odogwu aburo guy name.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by TheBillyonaire: 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
The poor will always fight for the weallthy.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:25pm On May 21, 2023
Acekidc4:
Two Clueless Fellow.🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Clue-FULL nairalander......with all due respect, let's see your bank acct balance 😂😂 before we proceed with the discussion on the " Two Clueless Fellow" 😀

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Caramia2020(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2023
Ok o, what is next?
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 21, 2023
So make we fry egusi?
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Flangelo12: 6:41pm On May 21, 2023
xpressionx:
This Terriorist wannabe of a guy wants to be relevant by all means,he just sounded like the shameless FFK

Why you dey insult Abaribe like this na?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Otunski: 6:42pm On May 21, 2023
" I have the privilege" very poor expression.
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 6:42pm On May 21, 2023
If we can all just sit and have discussions like this,

we would discover how foolish and unnecessary tribalism and bigotry is.
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Rebuker(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2023
ok
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 6:42pm On May 21, 2023
onthehill:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adamu Garba shared photos from his meeting with former Senate Minority Leader, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, IGBERETV reports.

Adamu captioned the photos on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1660231478708428802?s=19
Hope you picked up some lessons on humility, fidelity and forthrightness from him
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Darkandhandsom(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2023
Garba is going to become so irrelevant from next week Tuesday.. Very stupid and useless man
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Naijaguy123: 6:44pm On May 21, 2023
Adamu, slayer of Obi people. He dey give them hot hot anytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Picardor2: 6:45pm On May 21, 2023
Noerection:

Onuku for life

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Dittodat: 6:47pm On May 21, 2023
Ipob terrorist Senator.

42 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group / S’court’s Seven-Man Bench Hears Senate’s Suit Against Onnoghen’s Suspension Tue / Herdsmen: You Have No Business Going To Beg Buhari, Falana Slams Oyo And Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.