Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) (19889 Views)

We Will Always Identify With Senator Adeleke – Classmates / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by IbadeHQ: 6:47pm On May 21, 2023
EmmaJnr1:
I know say na the mumu go sit down near abaribe the great. If na me be Abaribe I for change my seat immediately. Can't sit with a terrorist

What is great about Abaribe, is it not him and Idiotic OUK that destroyed Abia state?

What achievement has he attracted to Abia state since he became Senator. A very useless individual by all standard.
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2023
I believe you will learn sth today.
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by BigBen23(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2023
onthehill:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adamu Garba shared photos from his meeting with former Senate Minority Leader, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, IGBERETV reports.

Adamu captioned the photos on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1660231478708428802?s=19

You discussed in 30mins. Why APC members like to lie on everything
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by fuckJones(f): 6:54pm On May 21, 2023
Jones4190:
Boko Haram terrorist meet ipob and unknown gun men terrorist.

meeting of terrorist leaders
exactly,
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Dubetex96(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2023
Adamu the G.O.A.T mumu man of our time
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Dubetex96(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2023
Dittodat:
Ipob terrorist Senator.
we know the real terrorist not this senator
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by lildush(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2023
How is this news?
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by APCNig: 7:14pm On May 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
Stop sounding civil adamu garbage, you hate him just for being igbo. Useless idiot

Yes, that's enough reason to hate anyone. What can be worse than that?
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by MrFly(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2023
They are supposed to be 3 fools but 1 is missing. #FFK is missing.
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Strafudeen: 7:17pm On May 21, 2023
APCNig:

Yes, that's enough reason to hate anyone. What can be worse than that?

Hug transformer then, igbos continue to lead. Ngozi okonji iweala said I should say hello to your parents
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2023
The division caused by this government will take a long time to heal
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Abemy(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2023
;
Noerection:
Abaribe is an ipob member which is a terrorist organization
grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Bighead9: 8:14pm On May 21, 2023
Acekidc4:
Two Clueless Fellow.🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

The Aboki Guy is not clueless. I think you are only referring to Abaribe grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Bighead9: 8:15pm On May 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
Stop sounding civil adamu garbage, you hate him just for being igbo. Useless idiot

Emeka quit wailing
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2023
onthehill:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adamu Garba shared photos from his meeting with former Senate Minority Leader, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, IGBERETV reports.

Adamu captioned the photos on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1660231478708428802?s=19
Rephrase the Headline they met coincidentally inside the plane not that they plan to meet
Re: Adamu Garba Meets With Senator Abaribe (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:18am On May 22, 2023
All this meaningless talk that has no effect or bearing on their ideology to serve and unite the country and leave selfish agendas

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! / Court Nullifies Movement Restriction During Lagos Monthly Sanitation / Assassination Report: Wike Was 400 Meters Away From Scene – Rivers Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.