Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP (18815 Views)

Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document / Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Djoel: 6:23pm On May 21, 2023
FAKE AND MISQUOTED NEWS

Firstly, the information in question are sensitive data that are to be sourced from INEC server. Remember a ruling after the election mandating INEC to allow LP inspect the data which they refused to comply to?

The counsel therefore said that the way INEC has been refusing access to data, it could take up to 7 weeks to produce needed information. Meaning that INEC should be compelled and raising alarm that the demand could be delayed by INEC for up to 7 weeks.

Make una dey twist words and pushing to the front page.

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Biodun556(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2023

But he called for speedy judgement before Tinubu is sworn in

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Macmoni(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2023
Y
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by GUNITGuy: 6:25pm On May 21, 2023
Laple0541:
Yeah, he needs 7weeks to perfect the lies he's going to teach them. Very dull man.
U funny oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by pharmaking: 6:25pm On May 21, 2023
Too bad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Waffarianman(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2023
This man just fall hand so all this while no common witnesses and you're fighting

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by BarrElChapo(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2023
Maybe cos I’m a lawyer, I understood what the headline meant but if LP felt the need to clarify that’s okay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by SeeItSayIt: 6:27pm On May 21, 2023
post=123278430:

What is the difference between 6 and half a dozen??

Dis PandoraObi and his lawyers just mumu anyhow sha.
Hehehehe πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„

You sef talk am.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁

Night class students are always better than your best reasoning. Watch Punch Newspaper correct their headlines tomorrow. Shame on you
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://veonewsng.com/index.php/2023/05/21/misquotation-of-peter-obi-legal-counsel-by-punch-newspapers/

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7696544/give-me-seven-weeks-produce#123259183

No be same direction?

So if the tribunal should give judgement in 3 weeks time, will he agree with the outcome ? Abi if no concrete evidence dey, court will give verdict short time na. So saying his procedures will take 7 weeks is same as asking for more time.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by favor914: 6:29pm On May 21, 2023
4tomandchi:
Tinubu and his people are using every means to kill the hearing.

Just to remind them 7 judges are involved not one Yakubu that was paid and he delivered with ease. You can't buy the conscience of 7 people God mut prevail.

Misinformation or not broadcasting the hearing will not stop the truth from winning at the end of the day.

God bless Nigeria.
Cannot believe presumed humans can be so clueless & naive?

Shameless Things, Judas Obi won the election, Abubakar Atiku his Oga is the President of the United States of America.

Mumus.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by mycar: 6:30pm On May 21, 2023
All these APCshit supporters will still end up not having enough to feed

1 Like

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by micmond: 6:30pm On May 21, 2023
Giving misleading headlines and epileptic details of any event is within the rights of brown envelope journalist. They are doing their paid job

1 Like

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by MrDoGood(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2023
APC

cheesy grin grin grin

Desperados

Anything goes
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by GodPrince: 6:30pm On May 21, 2023
Biodun556:

deji adeyanju is right. He has eaten corn happily, he's only fooling his HOEbidiots

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Mitsurugi(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2023
It's obvious most Nairalanders including the VULTURE GRILLER don't understand simple English. Today's youth eh..... Chai! Hunger bad.

1 Like

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by ppogba: 6:33pm On May 21, 2023
Biodun556:

Even in governorship, do they get judgement before they are being sworn in?

Let us separate reality from emotions.
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by favor914: 6:33pm On May 21, 2023
mycar:
All these APCshit supporters will still end up not having enough to feed
How many days left to Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s inauguration?

2 Likes

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by alfsalami: 6:33pm On May 21, 2023
Only for tribunal oo and yet on social media they want inauguration of rightful winner ti be suspended till after supreme ciurt verdit ! This obidients are over amateurs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by merit455(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2023
post=123278431:

You have said it all.

Lol πŸ˜ƒ.
Obi the Lamba master
You are an urching in Nairaland
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by gigabyte13: 6:34pm On May 21, 2023
So this news is finally true
I saw it in three authentic platforms
I be think say na joke
Dis one no serious
E still dey find witness up and down
Like, shey dis Bobo head correct like dis

YOU CARRY PERSON GO COURT
STILL DEY ASK FOR
SEVEN WEEKS TO PRODUCE WITNESS
OBI IS SURELY A BOY
E DON MAD FINALLY

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Mitsurugi(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Maybe cos I’m a lawyer, I understood what the headline meant but if LP felt the need to clarify that’s okay.

Even as it has been explained can you not read the comments above. Nigeria is finished like this.
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Didi2d(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2023
Funny set of people.

Is its lp lawyer or po that will determine for the court how many weeks it will take?
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by fuckJones(f): 6:35pm On May 21, 2023
post=123278430:

What is the difference between 6 and half a dozen??

Dis PandoraObi and his lawyers just mumu anyhow sha.
Hehehehe πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„

You sef talk am.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁
I wonder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by favor914: 6:36pm On May 21, 2023
MrDoGood:
APC

cheesy grin grin grin

Desperados

Anything goes
I respect the way Bola Ahmed Tinubu just ignored his good friend The Turaki of Adamawa Abubakar Atiku & his boy Peter Gringory Obi.

Inconsequential Nuisances.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by weslineo: 6:37pm On May 21, 2023
Ambitious21:
What is the difference?.

Seria losers

Their is a million difference except you don't understand the explanation given.

1 Like

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by fuckJones(f): 6:37pm On May 21, 2023
alfsalami:
Only for tribunal oo and yet on social media they want inauguration of rightful winner ti be suspended till after supreme ciurt verdit ! This obidients are over amateurs
they are mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Menclothing: 6:37pm On May 21, 2023
Good to hear they explain

Buy New Europe jeans from 6500
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by weslineo: 6:37pm On May 21, 2023
Ambitious21:
What is the difference?.

Seria losers

Their is a million difference except you don't understand the explaination given.

1 Like

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Obakoolex(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2023
grin
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by OLOKOESHIN: 6:38pm On May 21, 2023
4tomandchi:
Tinubu and his people are using every means to kill the hearing.

Just to remind them 7 judges are involved not one Yakubu that was paid and he delivered with ease. You can't buy the conscience of 7 people God mut prevail.

Misinformation or not broadcasting the hearing will not stop the truth from winning at the end of the day.

God bless Nigeria.
Are you sure you are not seeing Tinubu on your dream?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged / Nigeria In Danger Over 11 Contract Breaches / Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.