Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP (18814 Views)

Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document / Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by duro4chang(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2023
Irupetepete:
in the last 8yrs, nothing in your life changed.. I know you personally... I know your place of work and your house.. This is no threat...
You only come online to hail buhari daily and nothing in your life changed...
I went from being broke in 2020 to being an employer in 2023 (7 actually) and we are still growing...
Let me tell you something about hate, it will make you stagnant without any achievements...
I don't hate buhari, I just hate his insensitive policies that killed so many businesses...
Tinubu will become president again and you will hail him for another 4 or 8 yrs... If you don't change your mindset, it will still be years in same clueless circle...
Tinubu will not impact your life directly as buhari didn't, but his policies can so you need to change your mentality of hate...
Have a nice life bro...
You need to thank Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Princewell2012(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2023
I thought Obi is already ready with his witness before now

1 Like

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by onuman: 7:48pm On May 21, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://veonewsng.com/index.php/2023/05/21/misquotation-of-peter-obi-legal-counsel-by-punch-newspapers/

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7696544/give-me-seven-weeks-produce#123259183

Punch News media promotes incompetence. Punch was the leading promoter for Buhari to necome Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ as president in 2015.
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Akungitit: 7:48pm On May 21, 2023
These IPOB losers are still daydreaming?
Please someone should tell them that the Nigerian presidency is not for second class citizens.
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Throwback: 7:49pm On May 21, 2023
nairalee:
Nigerians just like slavery. In the other thread I saw most commenters bashing Peter Obi

Now I know Nigerians truly deserve their bad leaders. I won't even complain anymore. Shebi na here all of us dey

Is Obi the good leader?

E be like say suffering no dey tire you?

Can Obi grow the economy of Nigeria after failing to do so in Anambra despite that his predecessor and successor did it convincingly?

1 Like

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by 77up(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2023
Someone that should ask for 4years to put things together so that his senseless Zombidiots headless mob will keep screaming "awa manhood" till the πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2023
nairalee:
Nigerians just like slavery. In the other thread I saw most commenters bashing Peter Obi

Now I know Nigerians truly deserve their bad leaders. I won't even complain anymore. Shebi na here all of us dey
u think Peter obi the ipob sponsor is better than TINUBU, he is not fit to lace his shoe in terms of achievement

1 Like

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by darkwan: 7:58pm On May 21, 2023
Pakman:
Any young man that supports the evil called APC and everything that has to do with it, will be visited by severe nervous breakdown in old age. You will poop and urinate in a wheelchair. Food will be served at the table and you will not be able to raise a finger.

wharever....
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Princewell2012(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2023
Peppysco:
What nonsense is he trying to debunk?
Give me 7weeks to provide my witness and 'I will be done in 7 weeks with all 50 witnesses ' ls he not saying the same thing?
It is not the same thing. Our education here is completely useless . Obi have witness but not up to fifty, so the court can continue with their proceeding, it does not stop the hearing of the court.But in 7 weeks time it will be completed.
Are you saying the court have to see all the 50 witnesses before they will start to hear their cases
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by olusogo: 8:09pm On May 21, 2023
nairalee:
Nigerians just like slavery. On the other thread I saw most commenters bashing Peter Obi

Do you want everybody to be praising an opportunist and religion bigot Peter Obi who is fighting war with Nigeria in his imagination? It beats my imagination when he told court he would produce evidence in seven weeks. I think you must have gathered evidences and witnesses before you approach court.

Meanwhile, some idiots want Nigeria to go into crises telling Buhari not to handover because of the case a slowpoke is still looking to provide evidence.

Peter Obi remains a failure.

1 Like

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by BarrElChapo(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I see you're the type that rushes to insult people without comprehending which is disappointing.

Because if you read my comment well I was actually on your side and I meant that despite LP's explanation a lot of people commenting on Nairaland are still stuck on the previous misrepresentation hence Nigeria is finished.

Now, I'm a lawyer too, but are you really one?

Counsel I’m very sorry, I didn’t get it the first time. Forgive me πŸ™. Yes I am.
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2023
nairalee:
Nigerians just like slavery. On the other thread I saw most commenters bashing Peter Obi

Obi is one of the worst leaders we have ever had. He's corrupt and heartless

1 Like

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by babajero(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2023
Naijaguy123:
1mbecile .
Please what kind of job is (1mbecile)?, your father must be very popular doing such job for a living.
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Levels1(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2023
At times I wonder if truly Obituary went to school but then I remembered he's a third class graduate. What's the differences BTW give us 7weeks or it will take us 7weeks to complete our claims.

God punish obituary in Jesus mighty name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Ingocof(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2023
Obi the lamba man has all the time in the world to seek a non existent stolen mandate, by the Obi will be through we will be preparing for 2031 general election.
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by mordred44: 8:57pm On May 21, 2023
Crying free man
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by pasuma(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2023
The slavery your ancestors suffered in the SE is what you want to export to the whole country? Na God go punish you... Tell us how obi developed Anambra idiot

nairalee:

1 Like

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by merits(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://veonewsng.com/index.php/2023/05/21/misquotation-of-peter-obi-legal-counsel-by-punch-newspapers/

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7696544/give-me-seven-weeks-produce#123259183

7 weeks to produce witness 🀣🀣, what a dull and a failure gene ♂️ man.So that he can perfect is lieing to is gollible followers and the court.
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by wasuka14(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2023
Sebi obirodents want the tribunal to go live. Let see the identity of all the witnesses they are bringing and the state and local government they are from.
Mumudients think court is hiding something when it reject live broadcast.

nairalandkachy1:

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Irupetepete: 9:17pm On May 21, 2023
Proudlyngwa:

You are a hypothesis

You went from being broke to being an employer and yet you say buharis policies kills businesses

Guy choose your position quickly stop confusing Thunder.
the business I do now has nothing to do with buhari... Abi una country dey pay in dollar?
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Traplord09: 9:22pm On May 21, 2023
nairalee:

🀨🀨🀨🀨 On join me ... I🀨🀨
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Federalis: 9:38pm On May 21, 2023
Can a sitting present be removed if this case sees the light of the day?
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Morphinne: 9:40pm On May 21, 2023
post=123278430:

What is the difference between 6 and half a dozen??

Dis PandoraObi and his lawyers just mumu anyhow sha.
Hehehehe πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„

You sef talk am.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁
Me sef confused o that I started questioning my English comprehension grin
I thought it’s only me. What’s the difference between what was earlier reported by punch and the issued statement from LP? undecided
This Peter keeps showing his ineptitude each passing day. I used to think he was a mentally bright man until these recent events.
You denied saying court should give you 7 weeks yet same you just said you would be needing 7 weeks to gather and be through with your 50 witnesses Like wtf is going on here? I was expecting to hear that he didn’t even make mention of 7 weeks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Electorate: 9:41pm On May 21, 2023
post=123278430:

Hehehehe πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„

You sef talk am.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁

When has within seven weeks translated to after seven weeks? did you finish school or you just want to be unfortunate?

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by BRIMBRAM: 9:47pm On May 21, 2023
nairalee:

Obi is the worst thing that can happen to Nigeria. Go and ask my people in Anambra.
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by jaymichael(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2023
nairalee:

Na Obi come be good leader?
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Tinubuagbado: 10:19pm On May 21, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

It was misinterpreted by Yoruba's who are busy attacking Peter Obi for going to court to recover his mandate Stolen by Tinubu.
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Tinubuagbado: 10:22pm On May 21, 2023
post=123278430:

Hehehehe πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„

You sef talk am.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁

Most Yoruba SAN are nothing but charge and bail who are disgracing themselves at the tribunal.

Una no get shame at all?

Spit

Tinubu is a cocaine smuggling criminal
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Ken4Christ: 10:22pm On May 21, 2023
post=123278430:

Hehehehe πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„

You sef talk am.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁

There is a marked difference.

The misleading headline meant that the witnesses will start appearing after seven weeks.

The second which is the truth means that it will take seven weeks for all the witnesses to complete their testimonies.

I hope you studied English Language in school?
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by xynerise: 10:25pm On May 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Thats why you're not successful, you give up without fighting
I am not successful, really? grin grin
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Poshest4: 10:26pm On May 21, 2023
Who your complain help πŸ˜‚ nigga rest you obviously ain't doing well

nairalee:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary / I May Run For 2023 Presidency – Yahaya Bello / Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.