Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari (6266 Views)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by jaystix(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
If you supported Buhari in 2015 based on ignorance of who he is, this prayer is not for you. However, if you supported or voted for him in 2019 despite realizing he is a total failure this prayer is for you:

Your life and entire existence will forever be ruled the way Buhari ruled Nigeria.

The blood of innocent middle belt aborigines being shed everyday will forever haunt you!

If you decide to run away from Nigeria because of hardship, you will either be denied visa or deported on arrival.

The remaining days, weeks, months or years of your life will be miserable like the condition Buhari left most poor Nigerians.

May karma reward you accordingly!
May the universe visit you with your adequate recompense!!
May God's vengeance be on you!!!

AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by CodeTemplar: 10:06am On May 22, 2023
safarilove:
The mod who brought this to frontpage don see shege for Buhari hand.. abeg na play ooo!

Please visit the link on my profile to boost your income!
shege undeniable. God is alive.

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by GetSenseNow: 10:08am On May 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Waste of time and energy on empty curse. Pa Bubu sha rule u, ur papa, children(if u have any yet).The curse is on ur head/supporters.
From May 29.this month,, ur next round of another 8 years of wailing, crying go set
Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah..... another 8 years of crying will befall Nigerians🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You guys seem to love suffering, and that's why you elect useless leaders

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by safarilove(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2023
lol no be small
CodeTemplar:
shege undeniable. God is alive.

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by thisisit: 10:09am On May 22, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
If you supported Buhari in 2015 based on ignorance of who he is, this prayer is not for you. However, if you supported or voted for him in 2019 despite realizing he is a total failure this prayer is for you:

Your life and entire existence will forever be ruled the way Buhari ruled Nigeria.

The blood of innocent middle belt aborigines being shed everyday will forever haunt you!

If you decide to run away from Nigeria because of hardship, you will either be denied visa or deported on arrival.

The remaining days, weeks, months or years of your life will be miserable like the condition Buhari left most poor Nigerians.

A RESOUNDING AMEN .. AND AMEN !!

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Nicenixon: 10:09am On May 22, 2023
Who is that stupid and useless OP that pushed this gullible article to the front page? That traffic you are looking for, then you shall get it, nonsense.
Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Irupetepete: 10:09am On May 22, 2023
Abimbola29:

Oga you dey fear ? Just talk amen and pass
grin dem no born am well

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by GetSenseNow: 10:13am On May 22, 2023
Godwin4444:
seun look at what they turn your site to cos u want to please igbos
You're an absolute idiot. A bloody ingrate, that's what you are. Who told you the OP is an Igbo? So all the people who have been murdered in the middle belt are Igbos, right? Abi Buhari's maladministration affects only the Igbos?
If you say Buhari's governance was great, may the same fate that befell those people in the middle belt befall you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by inforesource: 10:13am On May 22, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

But the so called president elect is the main brain behind it, so how is this your prayers going to affect him if he eventually mount the seat of power?
Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by GetSenseNow: 10:14am On May 22, 2023
Nicenixon:
Who is that stupid and useless OP that pushed this gullible article to the front page? That traffic you are looking for, then you shall get it, nonsense.

Say amen to the prayer or STFU!

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Godwin4444: 10:14am On May 22, 2023
GetSenseNow:

You're an absolute idiot. A bloody ingrate, that's what you are. Who told you the OP is an Igbo? So all the people who have been murdered in the middle belt are Igbos, right? Abi Buhari's maladministration affects only the Igbos?
If you say Buhari's governance was great, may the same fate that befell those people in the middle belt befall you.
your father is an idiot
Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by LLMG: 10:14am On May 22, 2023
you didn't clap for them, you just empowered them.
flokii:
@OP You failed at your puerile attempt to blackmail Nigerians.. the blood of those IPOB killed will forever haunt you since you've chosen to support them. At least we are not clapping for the killers in Middlebelt like you lots are doing to IPOB, UGM and whatnot in the South East.

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by GetSenseNow: 10:16am On May 22, 2023
inforesource:

But the so called president elect is the main brain behind it, so how is this your prayers going to affect him if he eventually mount the seat of power?

There's nowhere he referred to the president elect in his post somm where are you getting this rubbish from??

Your kind are the problem we have in this country. You don't care as long as it doesn't directly affect you. Check all the threads of killings in the middle belt, you guys will stay silent but open a thread of 1 person killed in the south east and you guys will jump into the thread to masturbate furiously

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by bayumyguy: 10:18am On May 22, 2023
Too bad the moderator shouldn’t have allow this kind comment early the morning why the cause too bad.They are abusing nairaland page
Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by chima47(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2023
Amen Amen Amen, and to all who are still supporting Apc.

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 10:28am On May 22, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah..... another 8 years of crying will befall Nigerians🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You guys seem to love suffering, and that's why you elect useless leaders
No Nigerians will suffer
.i can bet with ur 2 ballz you and ur village prpu go enjoy President Tinubu govt
Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Yoighaman(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Funny thing is that before you say Jack Robinson, they label you IPOB, the dimwits fail to realize that not all of us are Igbos. We just want a better country.

Their dull brains have been blocked because of tribe; I bet 90% of them have not travelled abroad to see what a decent society looks like, and the few ones that have, are just cashing in on their backwardness and darkness; they will cry the day they become exposed; they will curse their paymasters, but unfortunately, it would be too late, because drugs must have destroyed the lives of their children, just as they have wished same on Nigerians.

The revelation of MC Oluomo and how well he is taking care of his family would be child's play. Keep collecting peanuts and trading away the future of your generation, continue. Keep insulting us online, continue.

3 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Zona123(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2023
Mindlog:
Sai Buhari don end, the tragedy is that those whey hammer from Buhari incompetence are world apart from those noise makers here who were chanting his litany!😂😂😂😂

, no let us hear word with his unceasing adulation of Buhari....see where Nigeria dey today. I thank God say I didn't directly feel Buhari's scorching 8 years!

he has switched allegiance to Tinubu, he never supports anything good only disasters

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by inforesource: 11:39am On May 22, 2023
GetSenseNow:

There's nowhere he referred to the president elect in his post somm where are you getting this rubbish from??

Your kind are the problem we have in this country. You don't care as long as it doesn't directly affect you. Check all the threads of killings in the middle belt, you guys will stay silent but open a thread of 1 person killed in the south east and you guys will jump into the thread to masturbate furiously

You don't mean it. Are you kidding me? Did you really read through the post? The prayers or can I say the OP curses on those who installed Buhari. From my knowledge and knowledge off all sane Nigerians, Tinubu was a fore runner in that installation with aim of becoming the next president after Buhari, where he got his slogan from, emilokan.

Please stop sentiments and face the truth. Do someone mention names?
Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Enice(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Mr man! You're the failure. If you cannot achieve anything in your life but you're waiting for government to achieve something for you, you're a failure. Stop blaming others blame yourself.
Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by malvisguy212: 2:16pm On May 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
As a Nigerian, I'm entitled to my political opinion same way you are entitled to yours. You said I will suffer because my opinion is different from yours. You came out to make all the derogatory comments ever known to mankind on my opinion, I insisted on my opinion. You started cursing me since then.

All along, you kept fantasising yourself that I was suffering and continued attributing this imagined suffering to my opinion. It is me that was "suffering", but it is you that kept talking about this my "suffering".

You are back again saying I will suffer for still having my opinion. Is it that all along, those my "sufferings" were audio suffering? Does it means the God you are now praying to so that I suffer has not been answering your prayers? Then what makes you think he will answer now?
see how guilty conscience make you write eassy . just type amen and move on.

funny comments from buhari children.
Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by JagabanBorgu: 2:30pm On May 22, 2023
CodeTemplar:
what of kwankwaso, atiku, sowore and Tinubu the Lagos Satan.
We are still taIkiñg about the Agulu dèmóñ.
Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by JagabanBorgu: 2:32pm On May 22, 2023
sexyking1:
Are you okay?
Ask the person I mentioned
Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Geminiivory: 3:15pm On May 22, 2023
flokii:

Yen yen yen..

We no dey the same level. I just had to clear your childish opinion about others. Myopic fellow.

IRREDEEMABLE FO..OOL
Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Brek: 5:01pm On May 24, 2023
flokii:
@OP You failed at your puerile attempt to blackmail Nigerians.. the blood of those IPOB killed will forever haunt you since you've chosen to support them. At least we are not clapping for the killers in Middlebelt like you lots are doing to IPOB, UGM and whatnot in the South East.
No source for your IPOB killing people
Stop changing topic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paying Taxes In Nigeria, Can It Improve The Economy? / Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher / Piracy Attacks On Nigeria’s Risky Waterways Fall 36%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.