Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs (9112 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / States Paying Ex-govs Jumbo Pensions Top Domestic, Foreign Debtors’ List / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by paparazi232(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2023
Politics , Politics ,,,I think no saint in politics is dirty Game
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Moniya4Real(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2023
Arg! Arg! People get mouth die😂😂

“Kaduna state people should be issued with the certificate of survival from his administration”.
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Lukuluku69(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2023
iammo:
cool

Fat salary , good allowance, security vote, kick backs from contractors

If you steal then you are just greedy

Why does Ekweremadu have houses locked up in Abuja, London and US for absolutely no reason

Lots of unrented mansions in Abuja, empty estates, lots and lots of luxury cars,

Dino just packs millions in luxury cars and drives about Toyota Land cruiser

Exactly bro. If after enjoying all the Perks you listed above for 8 years and you still STEAL, it is a Mental Case not even Greed for me.
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Onelove508: 10:25am On May 22, 2023
Nigeria self!
U are the current governor, you can prove anybody and everybody. Which one be swear again
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by TheGift: 10:25am On May 22, 2023
Bobloco:

… says, ‘I can swear, I didn’t steal’

https://punchng.com/swear-you-didnt-steal-public-funds-el-rufai-tackles-kaduna-ex-govs/

Why is El-Rufai always sounding angry and bitter?

And why is He telling us about former governors. What has He done except leave Kaduna more divided and as a killing field where bandits run free.

It doesn't matter how much physical development you carry out if the welfare and security of the people is in jeopardy.

For the welfare and security of the people is The governors primary responsibility.

He should do and go.
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by TheGift: 10:32am On May 22, 2023
Bobloco:

… says, ‘I can swear, I didn’t steal’

https://punchng.com/swear-you-didnt-steal-public-funds-el-rufai-tackles-kaduna-ex-govs/

The only way El-Rufai can confidently say this is because He and His household stole government money. We see the world not as it is but as we are.

The petty Governor should just go , and hopefully the insecurity and banditry that came with Him will also do same.
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Emola12(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2023
iammo:
cool

Fat salary , good allowance, security vote, kick backs from contractors

If you steal then you are just greedy

Why does Ekweremadu have houses locked up in Abuja, London and US for absolutely no reason

Lots of unrented mansions in Abuja, empty estates, lots and lots of luxury cars,

Dino just packs millions in luxury cars and drives about Toyota Land cruiser

please can you challenge thieflumbu like dis
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by iammo(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2023
Emola12:
please can you challenge thieflumbu like dis

Who is theiflumbu?
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Emola12(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2023
If we can see someone to challenge thieflumbu like dis aswear NIGERIA go better
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2023
This elrufai thinks he's fearless simply because attempt has not been made on him abi?
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by aklid(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2023
Some people are here hating on him cause of their grudges against him😂😂for losing last elections
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by John4B: 9:43pm On May 22, 2023
Trust him at ur own peril
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by motih35295(m): 3:51am On May 23, 2023
Check my profile fridge for sell
Location PH
Condition good
Hisense double door fridge
Contact me asap
Receipt available

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by IVORY2009(m): 3:55am On May 23, 2023
Pot calling kettle black 😞

(1) (2) (Reply)

No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG / Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. / What Are You Doing About Your Phcn Accumulated Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.