Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President (16202 Views)

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) / Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Wise1tafe(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2023
I buy dead inverter and car batteries at affordable price, chat me up let’s have a deal 🤝

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by alimiadedayo1: 1:05pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
you are far from the truth, if obi was not the ballot, tinubu would have won Lagos with more than 1m votes, win Rivers with close to a million votes, win Benue state with more than 600 vote and win Kano with more than one million votes
you are kid go and drink your mum's feeder
. someone of you on nairaland are not ripe to be using smart phone I swear to God

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by GloriousGbola: 1:19pm On May 22, 2023
All these pdp refugees doing attachee.

Better face your party
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by HomorBj(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2023
Good salient points,Peter obi is in lagos,he would discuss that with the President Elect,as gentleman wey Asiwaju be,they would find Obi some good position for his men
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Sltp: 1:26pm On May 22, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Politics isn't a child's game.. dont hate the players, hate the game..

Even if I dont like any of the major players, e.g Tinubu, Obi and Atiku.. I respect Tinubu... I'm learning and I'll keep learning... not for the shallow minded
You're learning how to be a narcissist and how to he ruthless. These are some of the most important elements for anyone that one to attain great heights in wealth and power.

But no! Not everyone is interested in that. Some people just want to live and enjoy the little they have. People like you are making this impossible for those people. And you're also making things difficult for Nigeria and Africa

The game of power is the the same everywhere but you guys in Africa always overdo whatever comes to you. The Asians and the Western world always know how to cut a line between personal ambition and public good that's why they're progressing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by bhella10: 1:36pm On May 22, 2023
I agree with Deji. We might be needing his services again in 2027 grin
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Prince111111: 1:38pm On May 22, 2023
Na Obi just made him win.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by livinbygrace: 1:54pm On May 22, 2023
spencekat:
To a great extent,Obi did.

Obi took all the votes that would have gone to PDP

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by spencekat(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2023
livinbygrace:

Obi took all the votes that would have gone to PDP
Indirectly,it favoured APC
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by KanwuliaExtra: 2:02pm On May 22, 2023
Please, Nigerians or NIGGERIANS never voted for OLE-NUBU!

O LU LEEEEEE GAAAAAAN! grin
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by tfelicityk(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2023
The elites, the progressives and the Nigerians make their choices. The role the said duo politicians played didn't lead to the President Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu winning. The duo politicians adding to the president elect losing more of his followers to them. They were looking for fluxes in his certificates and other immoral values. While the president elect busy with his consultation and application of his manifestoes in the Nation.

The president elect wholeheartedly taught them how to strategies - using Consultations with the business men and women, elites in locals and foreigns, and Manifestoes.

I disagree with Deji's opinions and points of view
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Slurity(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2023
Realguyman1:
Yeye talk
That is a fact. IF OBI DID NOT CONTEST THAT ELECTION, TINUBU WILL NEVER WIN. IT WILL JUST BE A SMOOTH RIDE FOR ATIKU. ATIKU, OBI AND KWAKWASO ALL FROM SAME PDP SPLIT THEMSELVES INTO 3 DIFFERENT PARTY IS WHY TINUBU WON THAT ELECTION.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by ebenhealth(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2023
DMerciful:
Nonsense talk. INEC Chairman Mahmmud rigged Tinubu in...the eveidences are overwhelming
even to spell evidence na trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by adioolayi(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2023
Bennycollins:
How you people arrive at the conclusion that all those that voted for Obi and Kwankwaso would have voted for Atiku if those two had not contested, is what beats me.

You still don't understand Nigeria's politics

The hardship in the land is so strong that APC is not that marketable....the Jagaban's factor is strong, no doubt, but he wouldn't have survived a united PDP.

PDP was decimated in their traditional states of SE and they lost steam in the SS...imagine those machineries are in place...a united PDP governors and a backbone of votes from SE....APC won't survive it.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by adioolayi(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
you are far from the truth, if obi was not the ballot, tinubu would have won Lagos with more than 1m votes, win Rivers with close to a million votes, win Benue state with more than 600 vote and win Kano with more than one million votes

What are you talking about

With a united PDP governors..you think APC will win Rivers

Nigeria's politics is predictable...if you haven't learnt anything from 2023 elections, I am sorry.

Maybe you can tell us why you think APC lose Osun State and tell me if Makinde was not neutral, APC would have won OYO..and same goes for Rivers, if Wike didn't back Tinubu..
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Oblongata: 3:13pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu supporters should not celebrate yet

The big unexpected one is coming
No sha pass that weed give anybody because e too conc...
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by apstpaulg(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2023
I trust that Tinubu will surely compensate Obi, either directly or by proxy: but same compensation will be monitored & used to gag him (Obi), if Obi tries another time in election.
Tinubu is a chess master in politics.
"PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHEN THEY'VE BEEN DEFEATED".
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:23pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu supporters should not celebrate yet

The big unexpected one is coming

grin grin grin Edo people are usually very foolish. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:25pm On May 22, 2023
bibiking7:
They kinda did. Also add the G5 too. They all divided Atiku's votes. I don't know why, but u think kwankwaso actually worked for Tinubu. He had to know that He could not win but refused to step down or merge. If he had stepped down, most of those Kano votes would have gone to Atiku.

Kwankwaso is intelligent. So, he knew he was working for Tinubu. Peter Obi, on the other hand, is a dullard. So, he actually thought he could win.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by DrMuzungu(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2023
Thi3fnubu should do many things but, above everything else, he should stop dealing drugs to our youths!
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by fredoooooo: 4:35pm On May 22, 2023
Obi for wetin ... Se e siere..
Their greed disunite them
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by komzy589(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
You are not thinking well.
The electorates are divided into two. Those that want APC and those that don’t.
Those that voted for Obi would rather vote for Atiku than Tinubu.

Ask Falz or even yourself that is an ‘Obidient’, between Tinubu and Atiku chose one. More than 95% of ‘Obidient’ will chose Atiku.

Tell yourself the truth. Even if I voted for Obi, I would rather have Atiku than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by blaqzide: 6:03pm On May 22, 2023
Deji like other Agbados that are rolled on 30K+ 10Gig to always keep piling lies upon...

Iko fa ejugo.
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Marketings47: 6:56pm On May 22, 2023
Though it seems through
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by GeneralPula: 9:59pm On May 22, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

grin grin grin Edo people are usually very foolish. grin grin grin
The guy is not from edo..

I wonder why people believe he is..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by motih35295(m): 4:33am On May 23, 2023
Condition good
Price 300k
Fairly used
Hisense double door
Location PH
Take this opportunity
Price in the market 500k
234. 81 .64 22 .78 .58

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone / Oyefolu Ojelabi Emerges Lagos APC Chairman / Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.