Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President (16200 Views)

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) / Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Tlordi: 12:14pm On May 22, 2023
Hmm I think dis guy get sense b4!!!
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by denzel231: 12:14pm On May 22, 2023
Nobody takes this mugu town crier serious. . activist by day, stomach infrastructure for night.
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Sleekfingers: 12:15pm On May 22, 2023
Yes , Tinubu will compensate Kwankwaso, but not that Bitters Obi, who is still looking for his stolen MANHOOD.....

But to be sincere , If Pdp had given their Ticket to Peter Obi.......he would have won......
When they gave the ticket to Atiku. I was just laughing, and Peter Obi joined ELu P.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Allisgud: 12:15pm On May 22, 2023
U see what happened between kwankwanso ganduje and tinubu more is yet to come wike should expect his own,this is what will cause quarrel in apc
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by olaadesino(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu supporters should not celebrate yet

The big unexpected one is coming
They will not but waiting for those that will be going to prison first be4 total celebration
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by alimaxion: 12:18pm On May 22, 2023
You be real top G, we dey tell them but na fight dey turn am to.

Nawttiboi007:
Politics isn't a child's game.. dont hate the players, hate the game..

Even if I dont like any of the major players, e.g Tinubu, Obi and Atiku.. I respect Tinubu... I'm learning and I'll keep learning... not for the shallow minded
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Angelfrost(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2023
Deji, shut the fvck...!

Jagaban has already heavily compensated those who helped him get selected!

Let's prepare for Handover! cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Menclothing: 12:24pm On May 22, 2023
Wike and Kwankwaso have come for there own money

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by kestolove95(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2023
I can't say for kwankwaso but obi fully worked for Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by onuman: 12:29pm On May 22, 2023
Tinubu's APC FAILURES helped Peter Obi to become winner of presidential election.

Deji, stop your mind bending propaganda - APC style.

Tinubu did not win presidential election.
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by DennisEche(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2023
Especially Obi. Soludo said it in his letter. Rumor's has it that Tinubu paid Obi as a spoiler

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by ipobarecriminals: 12:30pm On May 22, 2023
angry No way angry shocked sad ! OBI must contest again in 2027
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2023
tinubu should compensate mr yakubu 1st he did all the work.
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Bewiseedet(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2023
True. That's the main reason i dislike Peter obi

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Tradman: 12:34pm On May 22, 2023
onthehill:
Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso And Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President - Deji Adeyanju

Abuja-based activist, Deji Adeyanju has called on Nigeria's President-Elect and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu to compensate the presidential candidate of the Labour party, Peter Obi and the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People's Party (NNPP), for making him victorious at the February 25 Presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Deji stated that Obi and Kwankwaso made Tinubu's victory possible by splitting the votes of the presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

Deji's tweets read;

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1659925863599677442?t=yEeUP0pe5QMTerkBRnkAxQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1659994395867742209?t=UaswHPB3z6YzH1ViYBQ-sg&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1445504/tinubu-compensate-kwankwaso-peter-obi-helped-become-president-deji-adeyanju/
clown talking traah
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Karemarealty288(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2023
So what should be given to Deji?
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by neyop85(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu supporters should not celebrate yet

The big unexpected one is coming

For Igbos to think they will be president of this country is baffling. Not now and certainly not in 50 yrs. Nobody likes you guys cos of your egoistic tendencies. Even if you deserve it, the judges will rig it. Until you learn to reduce your pride, you will continue to be sidelined.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2023
Let's be realistic for once, Kwankoso and Obi especially destroyed Atikus dream for ever,

Even if I voted for Tinubu, without Obi in the race, Atiku would have been President elect today.

I really feel for Atiku, everyone he brought up are the same people to destroy him.

Obi is the main tool behind Tinubu ever getting to Asorock. Tinubu needs to thank Obi all his life time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by KondemNG: 12:41pm On May 22, 2023
Really

Btw

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2023
Love this
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Bennycollins: 12:44pm On May 22, 2023
adioolayi:
Truly..

PDP have themselves to blame..

APC wouldn't have survived the onslaught if these guys are together..

But then, Power, Power..the quest for Power becloud their senses of logical reasoning...

It was as if APC cast a spell on PDP and they just misbehaved throughout.

How you people arrive at the conclusion that all those that voted for Obi and Kwankwaso would have voted for Atiku if those two had not contested, is what beats me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by chrisxxx(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2023
Obi contributed the most.
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by kenex4ever(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2023
It's obvious this airhead does not understand that Obi is not in this for compensation of any kind.
He came with the hope of turning this con3 around but crooks like you that always think politics is about what u get and not what u give, fought against him. It's your loss.
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Assurance2023: 12:56pm On May 22, 2023
Agromuda:
Tinubu is called a strategist for a reason!!!

Timubu is not a strategist oga, he just takes advantage of the divided opposition, people of Obi, Kwankwaso and Yeye G5
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Mpanyi: 1:00pm On May 22, 2023
But nobody to compensate you. Okay. We done hear.
Re: Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President by Poll23: 1:03pm On May 22, 2023
Obi should nt be mention in anything regarding naija govt..we don't need his type

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? / Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone / President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.