Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today (26014 Views)

Dangote Refinery To Import Crude Oil From The United States / Dangote Refinery To Cut Ghana’s Fuel Imports And Reduce Pump Price / Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today by chinachukwu(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2023
Good development for the people of Nigeria!

For clarity will his refinery produce quality fuel as the US refers to as premium fuel of 91-93 octane??
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today by FreeStuffsNG: 5:54pm On May 22, 2023
Asswipemod:

How can a refinery built by a private individual be th legacy of a government?
Pleasw go and read about the project. I have always advised you guys to read and get informed on issues so when you talk your leaders know that you are not ignorant wink
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today by favor914: 8:52pm On May 22, 2023
Ykc2:
dangote is amongst the cabals ruling us,in America dangote by now will be in prison
Be silent, Lazy Minded Naive BushMan.
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today by Asswipemod: 9:04pm On May 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Pleasw go and read about the project. I have always advised you guys to read and get informed on issues so when you talk your leaders know that you are not ignorant wink

Ki lo nsele yi?
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today by FreeStuffsNG: 9:46pm On May 22, 2023
Asswipemod:

Ki lo nsele yi?
Buhari-led FG through CBN owns 20% equity in the Refinery. Nkan ti o n sele gan niyen
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today by Socialmedia4sel: 10:42pm On May 22, 2023
NIGERIA GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE ASHAME,CELEBRATING ANOTHER MAN'S INVESTMENT..

ASHAME ASHAME ASHAME

YOU HAVE 3 OR 4 NO 1 IS WORKING.

THEY COME DY SHINE TEETH grin
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today by Rostikol: 12:50am On May 23, 2023
herkeem:

I pray it helps move the economy forward....

It will.

It ticks every box. smiley
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today by Rostikol: 12:52am On May 23, 2023
Socialmedia4sel:
NIGERIA GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE ASHAME,CELEBRATING ANOTHER MAN'S INVESTMENT..

ASHAME ASHAME ASHAME

YOU HAVE 3 OR 4 NO 1 IS WORKING.

THEY COME DY SHINE TEETH grin

Grow up. Nigeria is a CAPITALIST COUNTRY.

It is the PRIVATE SECTOR that drives development in capitalist nations, not government.

Nigeria is a not a communist nation.

Know before shouting rubbish.
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today by Coolgent(m): 1:48am On May 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!! Another Legacy of President Muhammadu Buhari.
May God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
May God bless Dangote.
May God bless Nigeria for ever!
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Buhari kill u there!
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today by Danisaint112(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2023
Bighead9:

Na substandard Chinese made Cars, INNOSON dey assemble. No Government will want to associate with such Company.

According to you. Despite I disagree, Let assume the cars are substandard. Is it not if the government empower comes he starts producing quality cars. Or you don't understand English ni?
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today by Danisaint112(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2023
HardBishop:

Nobody will dare DASH Igbo man anything even license... See how they used GT BANK to frustrate innoson project but God help him to overcome.. Bros forget SS, SE, North their nature.. since we Sabi showcase our rich on social media, they will be jealous and refuse to help.... All our govenor have to start now to invest.... Ebonyi dey fall hands see how IGBOS are now a laughing stock allover NIGERIA and you want them to help our politicians?

IGBOS ARE NOW ALONE. No help nothing. We need to stand up start industrializing the southeast

I think regarding that, Igbos are now on the move. In due time the effect will be well obvious. Don't just have any serious investment outside your homeland (Igbo land) E get why.
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today by Danisaint112(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2023
HardBishop:

Abum onye Igbo, Bros forget, na we igbos na wahala... See the largest influx of Igbo all over Nigeria where only investment in Igbo lands na only HOTELS and estates. Imagine. Can't all igbos rally to construct a huge underground railway track or a steel company? Keep away entertainment and music aside.... Is not showcasing I AM A BILLIONAIRE Like cubana and emoney.... NOOOO . If biafra is visible NOWWWW we have to start something

You are not far from the truth, because we have been mocked for this severally. But on your part, make moves to enlighten Igbos on the need to have one. That's what I do now when issues like this arise.
Re: 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today by Tundex911: 3:06pm On May 23, 2023
Ogun kill mimiko

If you know, you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank / AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.