Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) (62395 Views)

Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party (Photos) / M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party / Adekunle Gold's London Album Listening Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2015

Tiwa Savage is gearing up for the release of her sophomore album “RED”.
Letting friends and the media sample the new project, the Mavin Records singer hosted an album listening party at weekly concert Industry Nite, where tracks on her sophomore album were played and performed live by Tiwa Savage.

The listening showcase was attended by a host of stars and media personalities including Waje, Omawumi, Sound Sultan, Korede Bello, Don Jazzy, Dr SID, Uti Nwachukwu, Lynxxx, Sexy Steel, Cobhams Asuquo, Efa, Capital FEMI, Emma Nyra, Reekado Banks and many others.
Produced by the music makers at Mavin Records including Don Jazzy, Altims, and Baby Fresh, the “RED” album features diverse sounds with romance, expression and dance being the chief themes around which the album is centred.

The singer narrated different stories about the album, showing immense gratitude to all who played a part in the creation of the LP. The “RED” album was created during Tiwa’s pregnancy, with Don Jazzy championing the recording.
Tiwa Savage performed all the tracks on the album including Featured tracks on the project include ‘Bad’ ft Wizkid, ‘Birthday’, ‘Ovation’ ft Olamide, and ‘African Waist’, and a host of others.

Tiwa Savage treated guests to a fine blend of pop and fusion sounds, a breath-taking feature with Dr SID, and Afrobeat specially engineered to be enjoyed at all times. She was engaged by her host, Fade Ogunro, in a question and answer session, offering insight to the intricacies of making her style of music.
“RED” album is scheduled for release on Monday, December 21, 2015.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by Jephz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
FTC cheesy. gimme award

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tiwa - nice one , keep it up !!! More photos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by endtimesblog: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
I was expecting to see sugarbee in these pictures.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by SUGARBEE(f): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
obidevine:
I was expecting to see sugarbee in these pictures.

Lol.. Thanks but I don't like the celebrity life

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol.. Thanks but I don't like the celebrity life
I could have sworn I saw sugarbee in these photos, maybe the jack daniels I drank made me see doubles like Noah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Or was it lalasticlala I saw with lady f , or was it Seun Osewa I saw with sugarbee.. This Jack Daniels is doing something to my sight , I'm seeing doubles like Noah.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by SUGARBEE(f): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
obidevine:
I could have sworn I saw sugarbee in these photos, maybe the jack daniels I drank made me see doubles like Noah.
Hehehe.. Well then, if you must drink, take something lighter next time
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hehehe.. Well then, if you must drink, talk something lighter next time
.. Like what?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by looseweight: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
He is back on stage, all others should park well
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by Alal(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by slimbless(f): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tiwa is backkkkk!!! Yemi Alade n Co had better be ready for this

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by Ishopbest: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Seen
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Entertainers sha
Album lunch, Album listening again....
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by clevadani: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
d
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by lovley1: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Heart Touching story!!!
This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!!
--------------------------------------------------

One young man went to
apply for a managerial
position in a big company.
He passed the initial
interview, and now would
meet the director for the
final interview.
The director discovered
from his CV that the youth’s
academic achievements
were excellent. He asked,
“Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?”
the youth answered “no”.
” Was it your father who
paid for your school fees?”
“My father passed away
when I was one year old, it
was my mother who paid
for my schoolfees.” he
replied.
” Where did your mother
work?”
“My mother worked as
clothes cleaner.”
The director requested the
youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth
and perfect.
” Have you ever helped
your mother wash the
clothes before?”
“Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Besides,
my mother can wash
clothes faster than me.
The director said, “I have a
request. When you go
home today, go and clean
your mother’s hands, and
then see me tomorrow
morning.
The youth felt that his
chance of landing the job
was high. When he went
back home, he asked his
mother to let him clean her
hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with
mixed feelings, she showed
her hands to her son.
The youth cleaned his
mother’s hands slowly. His
tear fell as he did that. It
was the first time he
noticed that his mother’s
hands were so wrinkled,
and there were so many
bruises in her hands. Some
bruises were so painful
that his mother winced
when he touched it.
This was the first time the
youth realized that it was
this pair of hands that
washed the clothes
everyday to enable him to
pay the school fees. The
bruises in the mother’s
hands were the price that
the mother had to pay for
his education, his school
activities and his future.
After cleaning his mother
hands, the youth quietly
washed all the remaining
clothes for his mother.
[/b] Click Here to Continue Reading...
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by johnshagb(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
That skin though lipsrsealed
Tiwa na Mummy now

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by CharlesPhc: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Did anyone notice the different color of Tiwa's skin from her face? Very dark skin and very light face. Power of makeup..!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
who is she??
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by deebsman1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tunde this na aw ur fellow ilorin guys dresses

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chelsea FC are now the most consistent team in the EPL.
1 win in August,
1 win in September,
1 win in October,
1 win in November.
15 games, 15 points.
Chelsea's wins now comes once a month like MENSTRUAL CYCLE... if they don't win this December that they've sacked Mourinho...
They are PREGNANT!!! gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by IBROHIM: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
The contrast between the colours of her face and body is disgusting! Did she wear mask?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
Front page for the 3rd time in one week. Wow !!! Am I nice or what?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by ratchy: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
slimbless:
Tiwa is backkkkk!!! Yemi Alade n Co had better be ready for this
unto wetin ? everyone get him own market to sell, depends on what they produce

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by ROCK111: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
See armpit...quote me and die young coolSee armpit...quote me and die young

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by priscaoge(f): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
IBROHIM:
The contrast between the colours of her face and body is disgusting! Did she wear mask?

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg its not disgusting jare cheesy, The 2nd and 6th picture will show u that it's makeup magic tongue tongue. Her armpit,hand and face got rainbow color LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram / Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool / Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.