Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers (8853 Views)

Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account / HACK ALERT! If You Are Making Use Of Facebook Lite, Please Read This!! / Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers by somehow: 5:22pm On May 22, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Bolded is 💯 percent true.
I have found my camera open many times which seems impossible given where the phone is.
It usually happens anytime I change location of travel interstate

You're being remotely controlled.
Re: Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers by schoolboymatt(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2023
SoftP:
Mark will recover that money within a week

so you're saying he makes 1.3 billion weekly?
Re: Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers by ViceGovernor: 5:38pm On May 22, 2023
motionarena:
Mark abeg carry all my data for 100k usd only
Hehehe 😂😂😂 werey
Re: Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers by ViceGovernor: 5:38pm On May 22, 2023
somehow:

You're being remotely controlled.
What does that mean sir?
Re: Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers by somehow: 5:42pm On May 22, 2023
ViceGovernor:

What does that mean sir?

Your phone is being operated remotely.
Re: Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers by simfrost90210: 5:43pm On May 22, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Obi should be fined $2 billion for accusing Tinubu of Drug Trafficking.

Where I come from as an Igbo man
You dare not accuse a person wrongly
And go Scott free.. I personally love peter obi but the man seriously fall my hand when he accused Tinubu of drug trafficking..

That you lost election don't mean that you lost your senses.
Obi should accept loss LIKE A MAN angry
A lion will accept defeat from a huge elephant and run dosen't mean he is not a lion.
I swear Obi fall my hand with all these stolen mandate crap.
Accept your loss and move on

Here's the point, Bro.. You missed the point..
He didn't lose.. He was robbed.. It's evident..
Accepting and moving on shouldn't always be the case.. You're not a coward when you stand to legally get back what you were robbed of in broad daylight.. Evidences are evidently evident out there on the media and there are persistent clamours.. People are dying.. Insecurities abound.. Prices of goods and services have skyrocketed.. Moving on isn't the solution.. No No No Not at all😮 and🙄🙄you know this..
Re: Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers by jchioma: 7:03pm On May 22, 2023
GreyLaw:

Africa is at the lowest rung on the ladder of racial power. African Union fit fine Facebook even $500m? Dem go rush go oyinbo court wey go turn the case against them.

It's sad and unfortunate at the same time, despite the bundles of talents, innovators and brilliant minds from Africa, much of which are being mined for the industrialization of the West. It's a calculated efforts to keep the Africans perpetually in the dark or at the "lowest rung on the ladder".
Re: Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers by ViceGovernor: 8:34pm On May 22, 2023
somehow:

Your phone is being operated remotely.
Then I'm fuvked.
That means they know all my secrets they're just waiting for the right time to blackmail me.

I always have this feeling I am being monitored through my device.
Any idea how I can get rid of the remote controller
Re: Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers by somehow: 10:45pm On May 22, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Then I'm fuvked.
That means they know all my secrets they're just waiting for the right time to blackmail me.

I always have this feeling I am being monitored through my device.
Any idea how I can get rid of the remote controller

Go to your phone settings and remove every permission given

Also remove all permissions given to Google apps.

Option 2 :Reset your phone and uninstall all Google apps.

Option 3 :revert to using phones without internet.

1 Like

Re: Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers by Pacesetter123(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Obi should be fined $2 billion for accusing Tinubu of Drug Trafficking.

Where I come from as an Igbo man
You dare not accuse a person wrongly
And go Scott free.. I personally love peter obi but the man seriously fall my hand when he accused Tinubu of drug trafficking..

That you lost election don't mean that you lost your senses.
Obi should accept loss LIKE A MAN angry
A lion will accept defeat from a huge elephant and run dosen't mean he is not a lion.
I swear Obi fall my hand with all these stolen mandate crap.
Accept your loss and move on
Who dey ask you all dis mis-yarn?
Re: Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers by Pacesetter123(m): 11:39pm On May 22, 2023
So EU wey US de carry for their lap like babies go gather mind fined US Tech company?
Una just dey play,no be EU,no be even Meta,e fit be Tik tok
Re: Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers by Nyne: 6:23am On May 23, 2023
Opportuneke:
One thing for sure is that the white guys don’t joke with their details. Information is power.

Most of these tech guys can be working for politicians and once a nation’s cyber information is vulnerable, then that nation is susceptible to invasion.

The world 🌎 presently is vigilant and nobody wants to take chances considering what is presently happening in Ukrain.

So I don’t blame EU for taking steps to sanction the guy.

The fine is literally the payment for the info lol. You think the info will be deleted from US servers? Lmao.

It’s literally a buy and sell thing. But they’re using a coverup term of ‘fine’ to deceive the public.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls / New 3000 Mah Battery For Infinix Hot 2 / What Should I Do With This Unknown MMS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.