Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal (20490 Views)

Return Our Stolen Mandate - Obidients Protest, Pray / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by IVORY2009(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2023
DMerciful:
We will not relent until our stolen mandate is restored

Tinubu is a thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by spencekat(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2023
All these 'return our stolen mandate guys' should rest at least.

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Dittodat: 11:35am On May 22, 2023
Zombi diotic LUNATICS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by easzypeaszy(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2023
alsudan:
Some of us have been quiet, trusting the Courts to do the needful and return the stolen Mandate.

Nigeria is bigger than any mans “it is my turn” ambition.

A refugee crisis of over 230 million people will be too much for the world to handle.

Nigeria desperately needs saving, and trust our learned Judges will write their names in the sands of time.
wch Mandate..why una no dey think sef..so nobody voted Tinubu or wetin una dey talk sef..Tinubu won and infact i expect the gap to be lik 5Min if not dat det rigged the election against him Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by spencekat(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2023
Minime10:
I can smell something very ominious in the air in the coming days & weeks😏😏
Can't the concern authorities do the right thing to avert the impending sinister that is already hovering & gathering momentum in the air
You dey put your mind for those prophecies.

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Tareq1105: 11:36am On May 22, 2023
Minime10:
I can smell something very ominious in the air in the coming days & weeks😏😏
Can't the concern authorities do the right thing to avert the impending sinister that is already hovering & gathering momentum in the air

Nothing is gathering momentum. Anybody that allowed himself to be pushed by politicians, who are basically friends, would discover his stupidity when he gets to Baba God.

Let Obi continue to pretend as if he doesn't know anything about the protests. When security reports linking him with the protesters is released, no one should blame government for any action taken.

For those who said they were ready to die, those whose lives doesn't matter to them anymore, I pity their families and I hope they would have a rethink.

3 Likes

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by BENEAMATA: 11:38am On May 22, 2023
I knew Third mainland bridge will serve a better purpose as venue of mass suicide for delusional hordes of lynch mobs whose combined vote gave their fraud saint a distant THIRD .

Abeg where is second placed Atiku and PDP ? Follow me talk .
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by nwajesus12(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

Go and face your car business. You are not worthy of a dignified response
is car business not better than drug business and skull mining craft that your clan is best known for
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by JOemmy(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2023
No peace for the wicked.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Allisgud: 11:40am On May 22, 2023
Imagine about 150 million obidients storm all inec offices and courts nationwide
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Menclothing: 11:41am On May 22, 2023
Money received job done
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Rebelutionary: 11:41am On May 22, 2023
alsudan:
Some of us have been quiet, trusting the Courts to do the needful and return the stolen Mandate.

Nigeria is bigger than any mans “it is my turn” ambition.

A refugee crisis of over 230 million people will be too much for the world to handle.

Nigeria desperately needs saving, and trust our learned Judges will write their names in the sands of time.
You even had to throw in a subtle threat in there to make your "claim" sound logical! Lol...The things one reads on nairaland ehn
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by onuman: 11:44am On May 22, 2023
iammo:
cool

When you see printed placard and designed t shirt in a protest then it was sponsored

They couldn't even mobilise and hire enough beggars and Almajiri

Organised, not sponsored.
Buharideens want to break Nigeria 🇳🇬. Their stealing of that last presidential election because they want to use old and frail Tinubu as front to renew their tenure in Aso Rock, so as to continue Fulanization and Islamization of entire Nigeria.
In 2001, Buhari vowed in Kaduna that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria. They know that Tinubu will be in one hospital to the other, so they will have all the opportunity to turn their Fulanization Islamists against all Nigeria.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Fearyourcreator: 11:44am On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
It takes another sets of brain components, views to life and perception to issues to be qualified as an obidient.

I have never come across delusional, senseless, shameless, combustible and irascible individuals as those who answer that name.

Spits....
Asin ehn...

3 Likes

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by JOemmy(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2023
inoki247:
Too much drugs....

Lol Paid Protesters on Monday people are really Jobless in this country...

Naso Yahya Bello go get paid Protesters in Kogii when he get issues with Dangote where all the Protest lead to....

You said you're in court and you're giving APC tough time with all your case buh na u still dey run around go buy people to run around with Placard las las una go dey alright.....

Obi is not ur regular nigerian politician who pays people to protests for him he can easily get that without even requesting for it he is the only politician today all corrupt nigerian politician wants to be like.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 11:46am On May 22, 2023
nwajesus12:
is car business not better than drug business and skull mining craft that your clan is best known for

You see! Tribalistic i.d.iots just like their delusional role model.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by BENEAMATA: 11:46am On May 22, 2023
spencekat:
All these 'return our stolen mandate guys' should rest at least.
g
Never ! Ocean water no dey rest , your enemy will not know peace .post may 29 , make their 12 LABOURS of hercules continue ,one for each month till may 2024 . Rabid dogs .
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by kmaster007: 11:46am On May 22, 2023
Ur choice not mine
Feintline:
There is no other choice but to bring in the man that was duly elected by Nigerians. INEC cannot select a leader for Nigerians.

The man who won the Presidential election is the man that must be president.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by seeme2(f): 11:51am On May 22, 2023
Mumu people. Copy cats. Low intelligence. Police should not bother. Let real patriots finish them up.

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 11:52am On May 22, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Asin ehn...

My Brother, most of them, same as their symbol, can't pass simple psychiatric evaluation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by OdefaGirl(f): 11:53am On May 22, 2023
If so-called Tinubu was loved, why did he fail in Lagos, failed in FCT and also failed in Aso Rock?

He was rejected by sensible Nigerians and is being imposed on us by the same no-good, corrupt fellows. It's sad

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Zico5(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2023
Set of ignorant and educated illiterates. You are praying for court of appeal to give u the mandate that's not yours. You are even begging them to give u what doesn't belong to u. Obi has infested these people with maggots.

2 Likes

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Godwin4444: 11:57am On May 22, 2023
olisaEze:
Hmm.... big things can come in small packages. And small small just like the EndSARS campaigns, it has begun again. These Gen-Z kids are not like the generations before them, dem no sabi hear word! And to the judiciary, I say, your greed is not worth the blood of another! This country has been sun dried for 8yrs, so don’t play with fire!
u igbos should just try another endsars n see we ain’t stupid

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by MrAgbako: 11:57am On May 22, 2023
nwajesus12:
I know you are from Ekiti state 🤡🤡
So?
how does that makes one less Yoruba?😂 Omo Nna jatijati
More of Igbos tears pls

2 Likes

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Sheggy13(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2023
Allisgud:
Imagine about [b]150 million obidients [/b]storm all inec offices and courts nationwide
Delusional lots. So you're up to 150 million and your messiah couldn't get more than 6 million votes. How many registered voters do we have in Nigeria again?

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 11:59am On May 22, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Aren’t you the guy who trended on Twitter the other day calling for people of a particular tribe to be killed?

Do i appear like somebody who can make such abominable Statement?
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2023
Why bother going to court if you’re gonna to protest?
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by saintrow1: 12:00pm On May 22, 2023
they will continue to labour in vain grin grin grin grin

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by zingywingy: 12:00pm On May 22, 2023
PRAYER WEY GOD REFUSED FOR PULPITS... NA ABUJA ROAD WEY OLOSHO DEY STAND FOR NIGHT U WAN MAKE GOD HEAR FROM.. LOL

INCASE U HEAR GBAMGBAM.. NA THUNDER STRIKE UNA YEYE CRY.

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by torqque7(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2023
You people stop making it look like Obidients are only Christians,this is rubbish na and I am a Christian by the way but I have a lot of Muslim Obidients so what’s this nonsense?if there will be prayers then let it be done by representatives of all religions there simple. Give us our mandate sha
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2023
Highways:
The INEC chairman really messed up by declaring Tinubu winner at the Rivers state poll.... It really exposed him as a paid agent....

In a sane clime, EFCC should have arrested him for compromising the election and collecting bribe to do so, but they are busy looking for Yahoo boys to obtain money and properties from....

Shame

he should have declared who instead? may thunda squeeze you to pieces there, unthinkable cow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency / Abdullahi Umar Ganduje's Throwback Photo / Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.