Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal (20546 Views)

Return Our Stolen Mandate - Obidients Protest, Pray / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by tungamaje: 1:29pm On May 22, 2023
obembet:
I can tell you that 99% of them come from one particular region. They are too desperate grin
Yeah, you're right. Even those in hijab are from there. Oponu

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by tungamaje: 1:31pm On May 22, 2023
darkwan:
igbos are freakin primitive....
village people mindset....
And that's why they have bought over all your family lands. Igbos, a very primitive set of people

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by obembet(f): 1:40pm On May 22, 2023
tungamaje:

Yeah, you're right. Even those in hijab are from there. Oponu

Ur mama
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by placeofallure(f): 1:41pm On May 22, 2023
alsudan:
Some of us have been quiet, trusting the Courts to do the needful and return the stolen Mandate.

Nigeria is bigger than any mans “it is my turn” ambition.

A refugee crisis of over 230 million people will be too much for the world to handle.

Nigeria desperately needs saving, and trust our learned Judges will write their names in the sands of time.

I'm quoting you based on the Emilokan part of your comment. He, Tinubu, might have said "Emilokan" truly but I don't see any candidate who is more worthy of the Aso Rock seat than Tinubu. Even from his antecedents, he never sat idling, waiting for the presidency to drop on his laps on a platter of Gold. He worked assiduously for it. He was the first and best at many things. He first announced his intentions, he started his campaign earliest, he travelled the widest, performed best at interviews, he's by far the most experienced and he has in his coffers the best think-tank.

Tell me why he is undeserving.

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by tungamaje: 1:42pm On May 22, 2023
obembet:

Ur mama
Your smelly hairy Toto. Idiot
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Unrated900(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2023
DMerciful:
We will not relent until our stolen mandate is restored

End of the road to all Igbos terrorist....
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Fearyourcreator: 1:54pm On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

My Brother, most of them, same as their symbol, can't pass simple psychiatric evaluation.
Lolz
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Okpetruth(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2023
These are not needed now. What does your protest bring to the table now? Do obidients want to intimidating the judiciary? Pls stop this for peace to reign. Allow the courts to decide.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Emmapub(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2023
inoki247:
Too much drugs....

Lol Paid Protesters on Monday people are really Jobless in this country...

Naso Yahya Bello go get paid Protesters in Kogii when he get issues with Dangote where all the Protest lead to.... your Party made them jobless and they need liberation from the fraud of Apc

You said you're in court and you're giving APC tough time with all your case buh na u still dey run around go buy people to run around with Placard las las una go dey alright.....
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by CaptainFM1: 2:46pm On May 22, 2023
chidiokay:

[b]You people presented a case to court [/b]and unable "god" told the world he has enough convincing evidence to Win in court ....
the case as not even started or taken a turn .... so what exactly necessitated "PROTEST"

Why trying to pressurize the judiciary ... did Adeleke not win without protest

I heard the tribunal have trashed the live broadcast nonsense, Tribunal is not BBN. those waiting to use court proceeding clips to do skit or tik - tok videos foolish kids ntor

I'm talking about safety of the protesters Sir/Ma.

What's my business with court? Did I mention anything about court?
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 22, 2023
Mrfixiit:
You can't rescue a slave who has found comfort in captivity

Corporate illiterate, i can see that you have just mastered this dictum, that is why you are writing it everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by bcashy: 3:14pm On May 22, 2023
Jobless lots grin grin grin
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:14pm On May 22, 2023
So, Obidients are actually jobless (sorry jah bless)
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:19pm On May 22, 2023
Here's a container for their copius tears!

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Segzy19: 3:19pm On May 22, 2023
Na so madness and fantasticism dey start o...

May 29, you all will return to your shops
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by nwajesus12(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

You see! Tribalistic i.d.iots just like their delusional role model.
MC Oluomo grand son, I see you
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Tflex01: 3:44pm On May 22, 2023
Minime10:
I can smell something very ominious in the air in the coming days & weeks😏😏
Can't the concern authorities do the right thing to avert the impending sinister that is already hovering & gathering momentum in the air
Whatever "impending sinister" you are smelling will only consume you and your family. cheesy
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2023
nwajesus12:
MC Oluomo grand son, I see you

Pls remove Jesus from your moniker. You dont represent anything close to what Jesus stands for.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Tflex01: 4:09pm On May 22, 2023
Diligent1:
It is a pity they are brainwashed.

Really a pity. I almost caught the virus as well. Thank God I did my research before joining the bandwagon. cheesy

They deserve our sympathy.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by APCNig: 4:17pm On May 22, 2023
Minime10:
I can smell something very ominious in the air in the coming days & weeks😏😏
Can't the concern authorities do the right thing to avert the impending sinister that is already hovering & gathering momentum in the air

That thing that you are smoking will lead into a place of no return.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Essence20(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2023
Rexmaker19:

Okay noted. Who is championing you and the one you support? Get them to speed to know what to do rather than protest on matter in Court. No brainers
Tinubu did not get 25% in FCT, therefore he should not be sworn in come May 29th. That's the fact, that's what every reasonable Nigerian is worried about. It's against our constitution.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Essence20(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

If you have evidences, go and challenge it at the tribunal, rather than creating civil unrest & staging ill-conceived protest. That is a more honourable path to tow than this shameless display.

We wouldn't watch and allow you set this nation on fire by self-consumption. You guys have to be seriously contained. Nigeria is too precious for your melodramas

Mind you, Peter Obi came the distant third, and way too little to the political & democratic sagacity of the winner.
The matter is in court and we're all aware of it. If you watch very well, you'll notice it's a very peaceful protest, so we're not creating any civil unrest. Actually, you guys are the ones to be contained for your inflammatory comments on such a peaceful protest. The other day, your party paid some few hungry boys, and gave them placards to go and protest. I know you didn't comment on that, because it's not a problem for you. Ndi ara
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 22, 2023
Let courts decide, justice is for all, not obidients alone, this is arm twisting the Court, LP should stop all these desperate underhand tactics, it doesn't look good. Imagine if everyone, PDP, APC, AD supporters all come out to protest...there will be no road for anyone to access the courts.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 22, 2023
Essence20:

The matter is in court and we're all aware of it. If you watch very well, you'll notice it's a very peaceful protest, so we're not creating any civil unrest. Actually, you guys are the ones to be contained for your inflammatory comments on such a peaceful protest. The other day, your party paid some few hungry boys, and gave them placards to go and protest. I know you didn't comment on that, because it's not a problem for you. Ndi ara
It's uncalled for, reeks of desperation. The court can not give you, the court will decide who won based on merits...if everyone starts acting like mad people, how will the country be?

Obidients is not Nigeria, obidients are LP supporters, Nigerians love Tinubu as president.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 22, 2023
Essence20:

I love your submission but it is obvious you are too consumed with prejudice.

Your actions are holding the court in comtempt. Why the protest when the legal team of both parties are before the Bench, and can present their matters on the force of argument.

I passionately advise you guys to tread softly. Your desperation is irritating & dictatorial.

Nigerians are tired of your drama. Take the next four years to study at the feet of the master & prepare for the next election.

Nigerians can't cast pearls to the swines; never again!

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by 2whiteangel(f): 5:05pm On May 22, 2023
iammo:
cool

When you see printed placard and designed t shirt in a protest then it was sponsored

They couldn't even mobilise and hire enough beggars and Almajiri

Honestly, people get mouth o.
This is too large
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 22, 2023
tungamaje:

And that's why they have bought over all your family lands. Igbos, a very primitive set of people
You mean all the lands in Lagos are owned by one tribe alone grin

Because others don't have the spirit of bragging and boasting, don't mean you got more than others. Let's try to be objective. All these bragging is childish and shows inferiority complex.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Essence20(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

I love your submission but it is obvious you are too consumed with prejudice.

Your actions are holding the court in comtempt. Why the protest when the legal team of both parties are before the Bench, and can present their matters on the force of argument.

I passionately advise you guys to tread softly. Your desperation is irritating & dictatorial.

Nigerians are tired of your drama. Take the next four years to study at the feet of the master & prepare for the next election.

Nigerians can't cast pearls to the swines; never again!
Study at the feet of the ELECTION RIGGER you mean?... Nigerians are tired of a corrupt system. Nigerians are tired of doing the wrong thing over and over again and expecting different results. And that's why they voted massively for the right candidate. Hopefully, the right thing will be done eventually and true lovers of Nigeria will rejoice.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Essence20(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2023
JDistribute:

It's uncalled for, reeks of desperation. The court can not give you, the court will decide who won based on merits...if everyone starts acting like mad people, how will the country be?

Obidients is not Nigeria, obidients are LP supporters, Nigerians love Tinubu as president.
A peaceful protest is not madness in any sense. The real madness is declaration of Tinubu as president when he didn't meet the constitutional requirements. That's madness, that's desperation in the highest order.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 22, 2023
Essence20:

Study at the feet of the ELECTION RIGGER you mean?... Nigerians are tired of a corrupt system. Nigerians are tired of doing the wrong thing over and over again and expecting different results. And that's why they voted massively for the right candidate. Hopefully, the right thing will be done eventually and true lovers of Nigeria will rejoice.

Nigerians and their emotional voting pattern. smiley

You have allowed emotions to becloud your sense of Judgement.

Alteration is not always improvement, as the pigeon said when she got out of the net and into the pie.

Peter Obi is no match to the President-Elect in anything. Calm down, BAT will allay your fears!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps / Opinion Poll Tips Oke To Win Ondo Election - Thisday / Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.