Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal (20537 Views)

Return Our Stolen Mandate - Obidients Protest, Pray / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 22, 2023
Essence20:

A peaceful protest is not madness in any sense. The real madness is declaration of Tinubu as president when he didn't meet the constitutional requirements. That's madness, that's desperation in the highest order.
My question is, if APC supporters take to the streets to counter protest, PDP take to the streets, and supporters of all patties take to the streets, don't you think that will be madness?

Let's give ourselves brain, everyone can be mad.

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Mrfixiit: 5:28pm On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

Corporate illiterate, i can see that you have just mastered this dictum, that is why you are writing it everywhere grin
I know it hurts you pretty much you're being referred to as a slave but that's the pure truth. You're nothing but a slave. Educated people in Africa thinking like f**ls because of tribalism. Your education is a complete waste if a drug lord is the best you can support to become your president. Ndi Ara
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 22, 2023
Essence20:

You can describe obidients with whatever insulting words you know, but you should know that Tinubu was not chosen by Nigerians, he was imposed on us by by his fellow criminals and that rascality will not hold.
Tinubu was choosen by Nigerians, almost 20million Nigerians voted for him. Am Nigerian I like Tinubu, I don't like Obi.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Houseontherock1: 5:34pm On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
It takes another sets of brain components, views to life and perception to issues to be qualified as an obidient.

I have never come across delusional, senseless, shameless, combustible and irascible individuals as those who answer that name.

Spits....
It's quite shameful

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 22, 2023
Mrfixiit:
I know it hurts you pretty much you're being referred to as a slave but that's the pure truth. You're nothing but a slave. Educated people in Africa thinking like f**ls because of tribalism. Your education is a complete waste if a drug lord is the best you can support to become your president. Ndi Ara

I accept your insults with sublimation. I already know you cant hold intelligent conversations without vituperations. Uncivil rats! However, the best of Obi is the worst of Tinubu.

I release you. Your customers are waiting to buy Oriamo Charger. Attend to them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by blaqzide: 6:06pm On May 22, 2023
alsudan:
Some of us have been quiet, trusting the Courts to do the needful and return the stolen Mandate.

Nigeria is bigger than any mans “it is my turn” ambition.

A refugee crisis of over 230 million people will be too much for the world to handle.

Nigeria desperately needs saving, and trust our learned Judges will write their names in the sands of time.
Truly i respect you for this.
You are lifted.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by blaqzide: 6:10pm On May 22, 2023
iammo:
cool

When you see printed placard and designed t shirt in a protest then it was sponsored

They couldn't even mobilise and hire enough beggars and Almajiri

1di very stvpid.
Check the levels of people gathered compared to what APC pushed out last friday.

Obidients hire senses.

Gbuo onwe gi.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Mrfixiit: 6:11pm On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

I accept your insults with sublimation. I already know you cant hold intelligent conversations without vituperations. Uncivil rats! However, the best of Obi is the worst of Tinubu.

I release you. Your customers are waiting to buy Oriamo Charger. Attend to them!
You started with insults towards me and I reciprocated and like a coward you're, you started claiming a victim. For your info, am not like you who's at motor park hustling to feed,am comfortable with my family and pays my bills without hitches. Good day Mr Abgado

1 Like

Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by AfonjaPriest: 6:38pm On May 22, 2023
Patriotic Nigerians clamouring for their right to be given their choice rather than the packaged fraud Manhood Yahoobu used deception to pull out from his hat.
If you don't fight for your right, the mandate thief will think it's his right to steal your right and shit (sic) on it.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Essence20(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2023
JDistribute:

Tinubu was choosen by Nigerians, almost 20million Nigerians voted for him. Am Nigerian I like Tinubu, I don't like Obi.
Okay, let's wait for the court to decide. Hope you'll not protest when his supposed victory is upturned?
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Essence20(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

Nigerians and their emotional voting pattern. smiley

You have allowed emotions to becloud your sense of Judgement.

Alteration is not always improvement, as the pigeon said when she got out of the net and into the pie.

Peter Obi is no match to the President-Elect in anything. Calm down, BAT will allay your fears!
Peter Obi is no match to president-select, yet he won president-select in his base, Lagos. How you see am?
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by NotNairalandi(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2023
There is no other choice but to bring in the man that was duly elected by Nigerians. INEC cannot select a leader for Nigerians Says Feintline
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 22, 2023
Essence20:

Okay, let's wait for the court to decide. Hope you'll not protest when his supposed victory is upturned?
But LP are protesting right in front of the courts, when they are same people that took the case to court.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by nwajesus12(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

Pls remove Jesus from your moniker. You dont represent anything close to what Jesus stands for.
balablu step son, ewu
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Blazebond(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2023
Idiots,who steal una mandate? Una lose elections una still dey chant "stolen mandate", crazy delusional people.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by gbishman: 12:15am On May 23, 2023
Make una go house to watch soap oprah.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by LajaLaba: 12:41am On May 23, 2023
Adaobi people jesters grin
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Ifogift007: 5:26am On May 23, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
It takes another sets of brain components, views to life and perception to issues to be qualified as an obidient.

I have never come across delusional, senseless, shameless, combustible and irascible individuals as those who answer that name.

Spits....
But Fulani herdsmen going from village to village killing and raping people are d intelligent and emotional savy individuals

Spits
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 9:19am On May 23, 2023

You are pardoned!

Ifogift007:
But Fulani herdsmen going from village to village killing and raping people are d intelligent and emotional savy individuals

Spits
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 9:23am On May 23, 2023
Essence20:

Peter Obi is no match to president-select, yet he won president-select in his base, Lagos. How you see am?

..And yet you don't want to accept the overall result of the election. You can see how confused and disoriented that you people are
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by ledaman: 11:16am On May 23, 2023
They are paid idiots.
Re: 'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal by Essence20(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

..And yet you don't want to accept the overall result of the election. You can see how confused and disoriented that you people are
we will accept the verdict of the court not the one your fellow corn-fused colleague, Mahmood produced grin...deal with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoluabi Caucus: Aregbesola Inaugurates Political Group / Atiku Abubakar And His New Hobby By Bayo Onanuga / Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Kangarwa,Borno State(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.