Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly (51553 Views)

Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents / My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank / Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Oluwaseunbandur: 4:39am On May 23, 2023
hotwax:
Thats a contract staff salary...

driver or cleaner sef.

Bankers are well paid. I.e. if you are a full staff...

I work with a bank

As u have said if u a r full staff, that's a core staff
But if u a r contract staff, na suffering, I work in a bank too
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Enemyofpeace: 5:05am On May 23, 2023
sherylbaky:
grin grin grin. They are just doing their job, follow the rules and no qualms.

Shalom
see as you're supporting them, just because one of them is your boyfriend and because of him you cannot be banned on nairaland. Na connections spoil Nigeria.
Wehdone you hear?
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by JALOZIE: 10:02am On May 23, 2023
I was once a contract staff in one of the leading Bank here in Nigeria .I earn 47,000 a month for five (5 years ) No increment.
what happen is when you are in there it will be like when you go aside there is no job which your supervisors will be telling you that people out there are aspiring to be in your position ,but when you determine to live and go out there ,you will see that you are enslaving your self there.
So when I determine to live, I left though it took me a little time to get another job ,but eventually i got a job that pays me 3 times of that salary with less stress.

5 Likes

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Acidosis(m): 7:35am On May 24, 2023
Definitely a cleaner or driver's salary. Some "bank tellers" (contract staff) in UBA used to earn 80k. They got a pay rise about a month or two ago to 90 something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How True Is This Text Image ? / How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? / Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.