Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Do You Know What Is Beautiful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know What Is Beautiful? (557 Views)

Clearer Pics Of Me Taken So Far (intersex Is Beautiful) / We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know What Is Beautiful? by Geovanni412(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2023
Most of us don't realise that our view of beauty has been shaped by the media and our environment

If you were born in a different country with a different culture, your view of beauty would be different

Imagine this...

You are born in South Sudan to a family in the Dinka tribe, would you see Adut Akech as too dark or ugly?

Would you decide to stay celibate because you noticed that there is some light skinned beautiful Nigerian girl on the internet?

Definitely not

But we see her complexion as weird because we are not used to it

At the end of the day, there are only two things humans are in control of to a significant extent

And that is our health habits (staying fit) and our character

Building a relationship based on those two traits is more important than isolating people based on beauty or colour of skin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Is Beautiful? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Boss if you stay on and keep to the High time frame, you will not feel the impact of all these news releases at all
Re: Do You Know What Is Beautiful? by Crumbian: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Boss if you stay on and keep to the High time frame, you will not feel the impact of all these news releases at all

What? grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!!! How Do I Overcome Boredom / Please Help Me Ooh� Br***st / If These Is Not True Then State Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.