Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Battery Powerhouse: The Long-lasting Performance Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Battery Powerhouse: The Long-lasting Performance Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S (664 Views)

Infinix Hot 12, Hot 12i, Note 12, Note 12S, Zero 5G Launch Tipped For Early 2022 / THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battery Powerhouse: The Long-lasting Performance Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by briantokubo: 12:17pm On May 22, 2023
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S excels in the battery department, ensuring that you can go through your day without worrying about running out of power. The device is equipped with a massive 5,000mAh battery, which offers excellent battery life, even with intensive usage.

To further enhance the battery performance, the Redmi Note 12S utilizes intelligent power-saving features and optimizations within MIUI. This helps to maximize the device's battery efficiency, allowing you to enjoy extended usage times without compromising on performance.

Moreover, the device supports 33W fast charging, enabling you to quickly recharge the battery when needed. With just a short charging session, you can get a significant boost in battery power, reducing downtime and keeping you connected for longer.
Re: Battery Powerhouse: The Long-lasting Performance Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by Banjurah: 10:32am On May 23, 2023
Well depicted oh. Compared to 12 5G sef the battery life is way up.
Re: Battery Powerhouse: The Long-lasting Performance Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by solomonbanky: 3:36pm On May 23, 2023
can you estimate how long the phone can last without a charge?
Re: Battery Powerhouse: The Long-lasting Performance Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by YangaBabe: 9:02pm On May 23, 2023
If you're looking for a powerhouse, go for a device in the Pova series.
Re: Battery Powerhouse: The Long-lasting Performance Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by saratackit: 9:18pm On May 23, 2023
When there's a POVA series with 7k or 6k battery capacity na OYO u dey

Well I never use am to confirm if the 7k nah 7k
Re: Battery Powerhouse: The Long-lasting Performance Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by Brannarch: 9:05am On May 25, 2023
i have used the note 12S and bro trust me the battery life is unmatched
saratackit:

Re: Battery Powerhouse: The Long-lasting Performance Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by briantokubo: 9:19am On May 25, 2023
yes brother, it definitely is
Banjurah:
Well depicted oh. Compared to 12 5G sef the battery life is way up.
Re: Battery Powerhouse: The Long-lasting Performance Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by briantokubo: 9:20am On May 25, 2023
it can last really long, trust me. with 5000MAH, it can last for hours
solomonbanky:
can you estimate how long the phone can last without a charge?
Re: Battery Powerhouse: The Long-lasting Performance Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by briantokubo: 9:21am On May 25, 2023
The POVA series is definitely good but not compared to the 12S
saratackit:

Re: Battery Powerhouse: The Long-lasting Performance Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by ICEWIN: 5:25pm On May 25, 2023
briantokubo:
The POVA series is definitely good but not compared to the 12S
Battery wise pova win.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today / Pros And Cons Of The New Infinix Hot 30 5G / Vivo Y16 Phone Frustrating My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.