Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers (15054 Views)

Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent / Trump Stops Automatic Citizenship For People Born Abroad / Works Minister Publicly Disgraced By Liberian Lawmakers Over Dress Code (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Angelfrost(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2023
If we are being honest, why should anyone with dual citizenship head a nation, or state, or occupy key political offices??! It really doesn't make sense!

3 Likes

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Tradepunter2: 1:54pm On May 22, 2023
Why do they keep pushing this nonsense post to the front...... What's our fking business with all these rubbish you post all the time..... Your country problem never do you Rubbish
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 22, 2023
hakym619:
ATTENTION 🥺🥺🥺

I'm really getting frustrated as i can't leverage my monthly earning yet. Any advise on passive income o can start earning from within 3 months given that I'm passionate?

Please don't pass me by. I NEED INPUTS

Depends on your outlook
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by fuckJones(f): 1:56pm On May 22, 2023
missionmex:

Shameless thing
mop how are you doing
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by SaintLucia: 1:57pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Society that works

Same way tinubu should have been banned long time ago

The warey is claiming osun origin ...but lost osun...a ten year old can not lose their origin during election

Now he claims lagos and father of lagos still he lose lagos during election

Abuja way Apc and he people dey still he lose there also
Mumu so all these states u mentioned about Jagaban are located in Kosovo or Belize ba grin
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by tonicyril: 2:00pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Society that works

The warey is claiming osun origin ...but lost osun...a ten year old can not lose their origin during election..even me a keyboard warrior that got no business in politics can not lose uhunmwode local government area of Edo sate during election because that is my origin

When did Iran suddenly become a society that works??

I have always known that ur brein lack common nutrients to function
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by ednut1(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2023
grin make Nigeria no try this o
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by spiritedtete: 2:02pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Society that works

The warey is claiming osun origin ...but lost osun...a ten year old can not lose their origin during election..even me a keyboard warrior that got no business in politics can not lose uhunmwode local government area of Edo sate during election because that is my origin

Which regime that work?... Iran is almost running her country like North Korea..

If only you see how Iranian wish they have what Nigerians have got.. "freedom"

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by STRI1: 2:03pm On May 22, 2023
Itan needs this more than anything

Greater iraan. Most especially for not leaking special information on nuclear facilities and military capabilities.
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by dyera(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Society that works

Which made the last presidential election the biggest joke of an election since 1999. Just be like the kind presidential election Robert Mugabe dey conduct for Zimbabwe that year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Onewazobia(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2023
taiwotimitt:
CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION REGISTRATION IS MADE EASY

I need SCUML Certificate

Special Control Unit against Money Laundering (SCUML)
Certificate
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by hakym619(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2023
Scrit:

Depends on your outlook

I like academics but as I'm, any I'd okay . Just remitting like 7k weekly Is a good start.
🙏
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by STRI1: 2:06pm On May 22, 2023
tonicyril:
When did Iran suddenly become a society that works??

I have always known that ur brein lack common nutrients to function

You know NOTHING about Iran. You know nothing. Check about their uncountable successes. In all sectors. Being the most sanctioned country on earth. They produce everything themselves

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Bluntemperor: 2:07pm On May 22, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
cry

Nothing is in Iran- so despotic leaders, even their Morality Officers are big time fraudulent!
The irony of life is that,if Nigerians talking noow are deprived of this right of Communication,hell will be lost that a dictator is now in Nigeria!
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Modsarefools(f): 2:07pm On May 22, 2023
Can you see a Nation with human ecumenical standards. grin
Not some osogbo_possessed rapists supporting a drug_junkie just for Garri & Ewa cheesy. I never knew this region is so starved & gullible like this. grin grin grin

A big shame to these folds of fools from the South-wastern slums.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by PDJT: 2:07pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
ipob handle mop food is ready.

time for them to masturbate

-It seems you're now suffering from IPOB-virus. Or just hardwired to mention IPOB in every posts? grin

-Whatever the case, We, the Indigenous People of Biafra shall continue to torment you and your family until the Republic of Biafra is fully restored. Isee!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by STRI1: 2:07pm On May 22, 2023
spiritedtete:

Which regime that work?... Iran is almost running her country like North Korea..

If only you see how Iranian wish they have what Nigerians have got.. "freedom"

When your hears are glued to western propaganda. Go online yourself and see Iran. No everytime "America say"

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by fuckJones(f): 2:08pm On May 22, 2023
PDJT:

-It seems you're now suffering from IPOB-virus. Or just hardwired to mention IPOB in every posts? grin

-Whatever the case, We, the Indigenous People of Biafra shall continue to torment you and your family until the Republic of Biafra is fully restored. Isee!
you don't want peteru obi for president again?
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Theta1: 2:09pm On May 22, 2023
Dual citizenship is not Nigeria problem either dual or single in Nigeria, they are all thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by fuckJones(f): 2:09pm On May 22, 2023
missionmex:

Shameless thing
I can see tires in your eyes
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by SalamRushdie: 2:10pm On May 22, 2023
Every country should Adopt this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Bigchristo: 2:14pm On May 22, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
Meanhile here in Nigeria some useless people are claiming someone with dual citizenship to be their president, having a dual citizenship means the person doesn’t believe in his country because he can seek refuge abroad when he make any reckless mistake of creating chaos in the country, those of una wey dey support all these things never get sense for Nigeria 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Lukuluku69(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Their Country, their Rules.
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by spiritedtete: 2:16pm On May 22, 2023
STRI1:

When your hears are glued to western propaganda. Go online yourself and see Iran. No everytime "America say"

Eheheehh... are you talking about Iran that I visited 2 months ago.. eheheh what western media?? Have you met a Persian before... I dated them in and out for years too.

You complained about police brutality in Nigeria.. go to Iran come back and tell me what you see... you can't even dance to music in public even in your car... their minimum wage is also slavery.

If you go to some countries.. like Iran.. Yemen.. even India Pakistan etc you will still thank God you are a Nigerian.

The only beautiful thing about Iran is that they have beautiful women. However when they are drunk they can fork* your grandfather... though alcohol is prohibited. But they can make local beer from their houses

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Willie2015: 2:16pm On May 22, 2023
hakym619:
ATTENTION 🥺🥺🥺

I'm really getting frustrated as i can't leverage my monthly earning yet. Any advise on passive income o can start earning from within 3 months given that I'm passionate?

Please don't pass me by. I NEED INPUTS

Learn how to save first...
Save in Mutual Funds....
Mutual Funds can be used to obtain a loan...
Learn about the stock mkt in Naija..
And how you can use it to multiply your monthly earning
Start with NSEMPA here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Idoko619(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2023
taiwotimitt:
CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION REGISTRATION IS MADE EASY

Can you say more on this please.
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Bigchristo: 2:17pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Society that works

That man didn’t win an election anywhere INEC successfully murder our democracy for rigging the polls, I see population of Nigerians boycotting next general elections because if the judiciary fail to do the needful sanitization then it’s finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Blaze14k: 2:19pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
ipob handle mop food is ready.

time for them to masturbate

Seems you do masturbate alot cos u are the first type ur sorrow away. Maybe next u learnt how to respect urself
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by HacheNoire: 2:19pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Society that works

Elections are over!

Move-on!

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Modsarefools(f): 2:22pm On May 22, 2023
Godwin4444:
This mod is just working too hard to satisfy d headless crew

Same man that move a topic cursing anyone that didn’t support obi to front page is same person that moved this to front page

If u like go n bring topic from mars, tinubu will rule u for good 8 years
Shut up fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution / Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China / China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.