Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional (22330 Views)

Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder / Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader / Choice Of Reps Leader Tears APC Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by crowther15(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2023
bestman09:
Two different laws for the rich and the poor in Nigeria.

Shari'a law would have been applied if he's a poor man.

A new Nigeria is possible
I laugh when one lawyer said, if Ekweremadu had been tried in Nigeria, justice would have been served like in UK. That man knows he was lying, yet they published that interview.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:46pm On May 22, 2023
We were not expecting him to be prosecuted.
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by lildush(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Let justice prevail.

The country is so difficult at this time. And I feel sorry for myself and anyone in this unfortunate circumstance. Can any nairalander pls help me with three thousands naira pls?
I am soliciting pls

Can't you go n get something to do to earn a living? Is it everyday u will be begging for 3k? U need to stop this please .. it's disgusting..
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Johans2023: 8:27pm On May 22, 2023
The way I hate this people eh, I swear I wish what happened in Ghana should happen in Nigeria.
If you get money in Nigeria you can kill people anyhow and the corrupt judges will set you free.
Ekweremadu never thought of everly going to prison but as God will do it, he is now cooling his feet in prison. One day it will happen to Doguwa and Tinubu.
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by favor914: 8:34pm On May 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Judiciary has bias towards the rich and mighty in our society. A poor man would never get such favour. By now, he'd have landed in kirikiri maximum prison where he'd be serving his life sentence. Only God's judgement is super real. Some call it the law of Karma. It will visit everyone of them.
A poor man will never get such favors because he can not afford the level of lawyers to fight the case for him based on technicalities.
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Mccullum: 8:36pm On May 22, 2023
Tntsi:

Mark this name. This is the same judge that apc lamidi faction of labour party used to manufacture the useless ruling against Alex otti, the duly governor elect of abia.

This same judge has been used in past by the ruling party to manufacture and create devilish rulings.

In 2016, he was dismissed and sacked by the Nigerian Judicial council ( NJC) for Judicial malpractices unfortunately pmb refused to sack him

He is just a pawn for corrupt politicians . A corrupt judge of the old Nigerian order.
Doing such for a murderer is not a suprise.

Every day for the thief , one day for the owner.
One day God will catch up with you.

The time for the new Nigeria has come. It is unstoppable no matter the gang up.
I know many in the judiciary have been compromised. But the owner of life will show who He is.

Toddler grin
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by kraftysprouts: 9:10pm On May 22, 2023
spy24:
I believe that there is positive correlation between northeners dominating the Central government and federal agency and Nigeria's regression into backwardness

I strongly believe that if this country was made up of only Igbos Yorubas and southern minority tribes Nigeria would be one of the best countries in Africa

But our continues dwelling with this guy's from the north is now making almost everyone of us mediocre.

The checkmate and competition between Igbos and Yorubas will naturally spur development and reduce corruption if they were together in one country

Because which kind mumu judgement this judge pass like this...

If you are throwing out the case based on lack of merit or evidence I'll understand sef

We are not a minority
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by 9jaRealist: 9:18pm On May 22, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/22/court-declares-murder-charges-against-house-of-reps-leader-doguwa-unconstitutional/

There are only two plausible reasons for this ruling - CORRUPTION OR INCOMPETENCE! SMDH angry
>
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by 9jaRealist: 9:23pm On May 22, 2023
spy24:
I believe that there is positive correlation between northeners dominating the Central government and federal agency and Nigeria's regression into backwardness

I strongly believe that if this country was made up of only Igbos Yorubas and southern minority tribes Nigeria would be one of the best countries in Africa

But our continues dwelling with this guy's from the north is now making almost everyone of us mediocre.

The checkmate and competition between Igbos and Yorubas will naturally spur development and reduce corruption if they were together in one country

If you are throwing out the case based on lack of merit or evidence I'll understand sef

Of course, EVERYONE knows it…
But political correctness prevents most from saying it.

Reality is Nigeria is split today into 2 nations along the North and South divide…
The South will IMMEDIATELY be classed as a middle income nation, while the North will be one of the world’s POOREST!

>
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Naijanascam: 9:42pm On May 22, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
This is victory for the rule of law and democracy

Until you got killed by the same victory for the rule of law
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by motih35295(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2023
Not good
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by bigcasava1(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2023
spy24:

what do you expect from sharia lawyer! Everything is done by them in terms of fair judgement looks undemocratic
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Glead(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2023
Naija law is on the move again !!! Shaii! Uwa kwua!
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Ericnrm(m): 6:27am On May 23, 2023

Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by NickD(m): 6:59am On May 23, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/22/court-declares-murder-charges-against-house-of-reps-leader-doguwa-unconstitutional/

Nigeria is a huge crime scene and will never be good. Polithiefians keep getting away with many evil.
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Adabestseason(m): 7:57am On May 23, 2023
Lets us hear the conclusion of the whole matter;there is jokeduciary in nigeria
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Onewazobia(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2023
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2023
vikstandon:

I am not here to argue whether or not Doguwa is a murderer or not... But we must follow the process, which if not adhered to might see us nailing the innocent.

Tomorrow we also may find ourselves in that situation.
who is "the innocent" here ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region / Prof Osinbajo Vs Pastor Tunde Bakare, Who Could Have Performed Better? / Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.