Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional (22321 Views)

Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder / Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader / Choice Of Reps Leader Tears APC Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
This is victory for the rule of law and democracy

You called this victory??

You guys are terrible creatures!

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by ATEAMS: 5:23pm On May 22, 2023
Damn
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by youngrichnigga: 5:23pm On May 22, 2023
More jankara rulings to come from Justice Mohammad Yunusa undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by TheGift: 5:24pm On May 22, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:

Which kind of victory? the case is still in court.
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Onewazobia(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2023
Tntsi:

Mark this name. This is the same judge that apc lamidi faction of labour party used to manufacture the useless ruling against Alex otti, the duly governor elect of abia.

This same judge has been used in past by the ruling party to manufacture and create devilish rulings.

In 2016, he was dismissed and sacked by the Nigerian Judicial council for Judicial malpractices unfortunately the pmb refused to sack him.

He is just a pawn for politicians . A corrupt judge of the old Nigerian order.
Doing such for a murderer is not a suprise.

Every day for the thief , one day for the owner.
One day God will catch up with you.

Can you Site links to his past malpractices?

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by vikstandon(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2023
Tntsi:

Mark this name. This is the same judge that apc lamidi faction of labour party used to manufacture the useless ruling against Alex otti, the duly governor elect of abia.

This same judge has been used in past by the ruling party to manufacture and create devilish rulings.

In 2016, he was dismissed and sacked by the Nigerian Judicial council for Judicial malpractices unfortunately the pmb refused to sack him.

I am not here to argue whether or not Doguwa is a murderer or not... But we must follow the process, which if not adhered to might see us nailing the innocent.

Tomorrow we also may find ourselves in that situation.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by MatrixCircle: 5:25pm On May 22, 2023
This name Yunusa sounds familiar. It's like same judge that Apapa Lamidi used.
Chaii cow wey no get tail na God dey drive am flies.
The late guy has no body.
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Angelfrost(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2023
No surprises here... Justice is different for the Rich and the poor!
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by KondemNG: 5:27pm On May 22, 2023
Okay

Btw

Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Sharatan(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2023
O my God?!!!!!!!
Nigerian judiciary is the most corrupt judicial body in the whole world!
Jesus Christ!!😱😱😱
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Sharatan(m): 5:29pm On May 22, 2023
vikstandon:

I am not here to argue whether or not Doguwa is a murderer or not... But we must follow the process, which if not adhered to might see us nailing the innocent.

Tomorrow we also may find ourselves in that situation.

You are a definitely a murderer. No cap
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by swaggerjack: 5:29pm On May 22, 2023
Tntsi:

This judge again shocked

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by APCNig: 5:34pm On May 22, 2023
flexyrule:
I'll rather go to hell, than share heaven with lawyers.

Sometimes, you just have to agree with jungle justice.

You cannot share Heaven with lawyers, none will make Heaven
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by sisisioge: 5:36pm On May 22, 2023
Sure...no justice when the affluent is involved in Nigeria. But when a poor man steals maggi, the court is happy to do justice to the case. Same way Ewerenmadus got served, all corrupt politicians and judges in nigeria will be disgraced soon. Continue o.
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Ashirioluwa: 5:41pm On May 22, 2023
Money can buy justice in this part of the world
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Elev82014: 5:47pm On May 22, 2023
I am listening to these half-baked, Sharia-trained quota system judges render judgment that actually has no basis in fact or law. What a shameful display of ignorance of the law and cheer stupidity. And these are the same people that hold sway over the affairs of your so-called Nigeria. All of you are in deep sh*t and you do NOT even know it!
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by vikstandon(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2023
Sharatan:

You are a definitely a murderer. No cap

Really?
Pray you don't stand accused for a crime you didn't commit.
You would understand the word 'fair hearing.'

You don't have a better outlook about life... When you grow up, we would entertain this discussion again.

I want to ask, "how old you are?" but you might be a child in adult skin as well...so let me keep my chill.
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by simfrost90210: 5:51pm On May 22, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/22/court-declares-murder-charges-against-house-of-reps-leader-doguwa-unconstitutional/

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
There Was A Country Called NIGERIA

Should i say Afghanistan is becoming better?🙄
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by grafton654: 5:51pm On May 22, 2023
see below

Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by FiftyFifty(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2023
spy24:
I believe that there is positive correlation between northeners dominating the Central government and federal agency and Nigeria's regression into backwardness

I strongly believe that if this country was made up of only Igbos Yorubas and southern minority tribes Nigeria would be one of the best countries in Africa

But our continues dwelling with this guy's from the north is now making almost everyone of us mediocre.

The checkmate and competition between Igbos and Yorubas will naturally spur development and reduce corruption if they were together in one country

Because which kind mumu judgement this judge pass like this...

If you are throwing out the case based on lack of merit or evidence I'll understand sef

Go and read the content, not just the headline. How can a magistrate court have jurisdiction over a murder case? This is glaringly unconstitutional. Stop making a caricature of yourself by publicly exposing your tribal chauvinism. Igbos are the genesis of all the troubles bedevilling Nigeria today.

3 Likes

Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Sharatan(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2023
vikstandon:

Really?
Pray you don't stand accused for a crime you didn't commit.
You would understand the word 'fair hearing.'

You don't have a better outlook about life... When you grow up, we would entertain this discussion again.

I want to ask, "how old you are?" but you might be a child in adult skin as well...so let me keep my chill.

Nigerian judiciary has been heavily compromised. Criminals are at the helm of affairs. And you yourself, you’re simply an unrepentant criminal.
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Sharatan(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Go and read the content, not just the headline. How can a magistrate court have jurisdiction over a murder case? This is glaringly unconstitutional. Stop making a caricature of yourself by publicly exposing your tribal chauvinism. Igbos are the genesis of all the troubles bedevilling Nigeria today.
A judiciary comprised of 10 year olds would give a ruling in this case. You’re here talking about magistrate court.
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by panpan(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2023
How can murder charges be unconstitutional?
It is either the accused has a case to answer, or not.
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by FiftyFifty(m): 6:25pm On May 22, 2023
Sharatan:

A judiciary comprised of 10 year olds would give a ruling in this case. You’re here talking about magistrate court.

The 10-year-olds must still follow the constitution and the court procedure, something the Judge in the present case trying to do.

3 Likes

Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by jidxin(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
the substantive suit of homicide will still continue
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Blackdisciple(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2023
safarilove:
Na so, If it were to be a common man heaven will fall..

He will be no were to be found, you see the type system we are having in this country, the elites committing crime and get detained is unconstitutional but when the common man do the same is a crime...
Ok
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by Mrpojj(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2023
spy24:
I believe that there is positive correlation between northeners dominating the Central government and federal agency and Nigeria's regression into backwardness

I strongly believe that if this country was made up of only Igbos Yorubas and southern minority tribes Nigeria would be one of the best countries in Africa

But our continues dwelling with this guy's from the north is now making almost everyone of us mediocre.

The checkmate and competition between Igbos and Yorubas will naturally spur development and reduce corruption if they were together in one country

Because which kind mumu judgement this judge pass like this...

If you are throwing out the case based on lack of merit or evidence I'll understand sef
You said it all, Nigerian will never move forward as long as northerners are in charge..
Development is not their ideology
Re: Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional by tabaralph: 7:23pm On May 22, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Let justice prevail.

The country is so difficult at this time. And I feel sorry for myself and anyone in this unfortunate circumstance. Can any nairalander pls help me with three thousands naira pls?
I am soliciting pls
To buy data bundle or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa And Fulani? What Is The Difference? / ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack / Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.