Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin (4706 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor / Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin by imam07: 10:23pm On May 22, 2023
Rayban25:

Ok so you finally agree that tinubu is corrupt and bribes people to do his bidding? That's a very good start
everybody is corrupt in Nigeria including Peter Obi and you. My advice to u is stop stressing yourself and be thinking a judge in Nigeria will disqualify tinubu that is already ruling. Just accept it so dat u will not be dissapointed after May 29. Don't let your love for Peter Obi full your head and be thinking upside down. Don't think by saying this is because I like Bat. I repeat, no judge will rule against him and declare atiku or Obi who came third.

1 Like

Re: BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:31pm On May 22, 2023
This guy really believes Ibos are senseless. Otherwise, why is he dishing out all these nonsense and expects them to swallow it wholesale? Well, Ibos have been swallowing his sh1t for years now, so he knows that he can continue to sh1t in their throat and they will gladly swallow.

Okoro is indeed a foolish person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 22, 2023
imam07:
everybody is corrupt in Nigeria including Peter Obi and you. My advice to u is stop stressing yourself and be thinking a judge in Nigeria will disqualify tinubu that is already ruling. Just accept it so dat u will not be dissapointed after May 29. Don't let your love for Peter Obi full your head and be thinking upside down. Don't think by saying this is because I like Bat. I repeat, no judge will rule against him and declare atiku or Obi who came third.

My question is what is so special about tinubu that a judge cant rule against him like you said? Is he above the law?

1 Like

Re: BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin by Houseontherock1: 10:38pm On May 22, 2023
doctokwus:
Why is this Hundeyin behaving like a child for heaven's sake!
I hope he is not using all these his tantrums to be collecting money from the Peter Obi camp.
Yes,the election was flawed and clearly rigged in states like Rivers.
Yes,the Abuja 25% issue should ordinarily favour the nullification of Tinubu's election.
But anyone that is selling a bogus belief that yesterday's, today's or even a future SC of Nigeria will disqualify a declared president elect in Nigeria,no matter how flawed or rigged the election,is just either deluded or it's using it as a source of financial largess from the litigants to the declaration!!
Someone is paying him to cook up a storm...but it's all in vain undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin by imam07: 10:49pm On May 22, 2023
Rayban25:

My question is what is so special about tinubu that a judge cant rule against him like you said? Is he above the law?
any political party in power is above d law. Is Buhari not above d law? Apc are ruling according to their own pattern not by d rules.
Tell me who appointed d judge. Tell me who appointed inec. So am supprised seeing u people thinking tinubu will be disqualified.

1 Like

Re: BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 22, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

Ok.

Time will tell.

For the past 8 years, Buhari's online hatchet men said all sorts - much the same way Tinubu's online attack mob is firing in all directions today. But where are Buhari's men now undecided? And where is their principal? I'll tell you where he is - he is a man adrift...a man without a legacy.

There is nowhere for the Tinubu mob to hide now. They will learn firsthand that...propaganda has its limits. It is now time to deliver. If the Supreme Court plays the ostrich and aligns with the status quo...then Tinubu and his group will have no excuses for failure. None whatsoever.

Time will reveal all. It remains to be seen how an old, infirm man with a massive ethical deficit will somehow superintend the birth of a new order. undecided

Time remains undefeated and will reveal all.

Whatever.

1 Like

Re: BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin by blowjohn(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2023
If u want to lie, minimize the lie.

100 billion to bribe judges?

Say wetin happen

1 Like

Re: BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin by yemobrown(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2023
APCNig:

He is from the Egun tribe. They are subhumans and are sold as Slaves to Lagos housewives. If you mummy doesn’t have one, definitely some of her friends will have some that they bought at 50,000 Naira from Cotonou

You must be a careless talker.
How dare you call your fellow citizen a slave? Who are the Freeborn? You speak carelessly All in the name of politics. Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin by bhella10: 11:40pm On May 22, 2023
Dsalvo:

He is a terrorist, like the uncouth clowns who went to attack old man Apapa in Court with Obi's approval, so imposible for him to do as you ask.
Okay then. He should keep barking like a dog 🐶🐕 if it makes him feel alright.
Re: BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin by Benwallt(m): 6:08am On May 23, 2023
APCNig:

He is from the Egun tribe. They are subhumans and are sold as Slaves to Lagos housewives. If you mummy doesn’t have one, definitely some of her friends will have some that they bought at 50,000 Naira from Cotonou

I thought he is from Akwa Ibom
Re: BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin by Acidosis(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2023
imam07:
So u only believe any information that favour's u. But any information that is against d Obidients is a lie abi. I never see any tribe wey stupid like this . How can u imagine with your level of education to believe that. And how will u believe a judge will sit in court and rule against tinubu. In this Nigeria we dey. I only wonder what will happen to people like u after May 29. Whether u will commit suicide because tinubu is your president. Do u think Tinubu is afraid of any court ruling on his presidency. U better stop disturbing your emotion

Another insecure m.or.on on the cyber space.

Whoever speaks against their BAT is automatically profiled as Igbo.

Stup!d lots. The Obi you hate so much conveniently won Abuja, Nassarawa, Lagos, etc. Na Igbos get Abuja and Nassarawa?? grin grin
Re: BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin by imam07: 2:12pm On May 23, 2023
Acidosis:

Another insecure m.or.on on the cyber space.

Whoever speaks against their BAT is automatically profiled as Igbo.

Stup!d lots. The Obi you hate so much conveniently won Abuja, Nassarawa, Lagos, etc. Na Igbos get Abuja and Nassarawa?? grin grin
See this werey I no be fan of tinubu and I don't hate Obi. Nah your stupid character on d internet make more people hate Obi. You and your tribe Obidients go rust for bench. Tell me how many of all your tricks have worked. I wish u continue this your rubbish after May 29 u will be locked up for life like your senior Nnamdi kanu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Planned S/west Integration Awaits Legislatures' Nod / Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 / The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.