Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) (12399 Views)

Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:20pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
dey play, he's your president for the next 8years, atleast next 4years😂

I no dey crave for sniff

Your stash don finish?
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:27pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
😂😂 so d posts dey pepper u so much😜😜😜 .. make una follow your kinsmen wey b criminals talk to stop disgracing your tribe... My 2cent😎

Pain fire .

I know how to totori your left nipples to loose guard then I invited my nighaz 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:30pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

I no dey crave for sniff

Your stash don finish?
I just went Tru the topics created by u.. about 25 of them, everything na about Tinubu , Sanwoolu, makinde .. etc 😂😂 una carry Sw fr head while Ugm dey kill u in large numbers daily fr your East, u no create threads on solutions to your problems , na Yoruba leaders dey give u sleepless nights.. smh🙄
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:32pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
I just went Tru the topics created by u.. about 25 of them, everything na about Tinubu , Sanwoolu, makinde .. etc 😂😂 una carry Sw fr head while Ugm dey kill u in large numbers daily fr your East, u no create threads on solutions to your problems , na Yoruba leaders dey give u sleepless nights.. smh🙄

You see why bole and beans make you dull ?

Calling Tinubu, Jide does not mean talking to SW you see say you brain no dey accept current?

1 Like

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:32pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

Pain fire .

I know how to totori your left nipples to loose guard then I invited my nighaz 🤣🤣🤣🤣
God abeg, please give this old man sense . atleast small🙌
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:32pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
God abeg, please give this old man sense . atleast small🙌

So you have to wait for me to have sense before you can Wash your boxers ?
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:34pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

You see why bole and beans make you dull ?

Calling Tinubu, Jide does not mean talking to SW you see say you brain no dey accept current?
talk about your leaders , Simon ekpa, ipob , ugm.. leave Sw alone, face your life.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:35pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
talk about your leaders , Simon ekpa, ipob , ugm.. leave Sw alone, face your life.

Tribalism can never make you rich

Na that soda you go sell train that small girl for this digital age ?
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:37pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

So you have to wait for me to have sense before you can Wash your boxers ?
your mama told u that? Na lie she dey lie , she has never ever met it dirty,, ask her well🙄
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:38pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

Tribalism can never make you rich

Na that soda you go sell train that small girl for this digital age ?
u need the advice more
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:38pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
your mama told u that? Na lie she dey lie , she has never ever met it dirty,, ask her well🙄

But she is not the one sleeping with a police officer and denying she does not have a son and a husband na
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:39pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
u need the advice more

Who feh tell you say I be Igbo ?

A ronu leaving in one room with broken phone knows nothing but to ronu 🤣🤣🤣
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:39pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

But she is not the one sleeping with a police officer and denying she does not have a son and a husband na
good night, u no dey make sense again, your battery don low
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:39pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
good night, u no dey make sense again, your battery don low

Helinues e be like say I don catch you o .
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:40pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

Who feh tell you say I be Igbo ?

A ronu leaving in one room with broken phone knows nothing but to ronu 🤣🤣🤣
hahahaha.. even my dogs dey feed better than u.. e sure me die
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:40pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

Helinues e be like say I don catch you o .

😂arindin
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:41pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
hahahaha.. even my dogs dey feed better than u.. e sure me die

You sure say no be the dog una dey ready to use do owambe due to hardship?
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:41pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
😂arindin

Ohoro ni we tolopia
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:42pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

You sure say no be the dog una dey ready to use do owambe due to hardship?
😒 go sleep
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:43pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

Ohoro ni we tolopia
awon ara ileyin
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:43pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
😒 go sleep

But na you say goodnight abi mosquitoes no let mama and pikin rest ? That one room must be stuffed
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:44pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

But na you say goodnight abi mosquitoes no let mama and pikin rest ? That one room must be stuffed
u dey talk from experience, 🤭
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:44pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
awon ara ileyin

Manti Banda Mila abu
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:44pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
u dey talk from experience, 🤭

Just dey try keep yourself clean ok
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:45pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

Just dey try keep yourself clean ok
I dey do .. ask ur mama
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:46pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
I dey do .. aakbur mama

Same thing za fafa dey do with other men ?
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:46pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

Manti Banda Mila abu
ni yalaya re
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:47pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
ni yalaya re

Nani manisu agor
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 7:25am On May 23, 2023
Fattesticles:

Nani manisu agor
baba re lon bawi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Dies Chasing After A Vehicle / Saraki, Kwara's New Law And Its Implication For Our Democratic System / Russia-Ukraine: Nigeria To Pay More For Fuel Subsidy, Capital Projects Takes Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.