Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home (53834 Views)

Video: Ekiti Boy Constructing A Generator And A Pos Machine / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by MrBroke(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2023
Story for the believers. Lie it is

1 Like

Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by MrAgbako: 10:46am On May 23, 2023
godofuck231:
This boy will be killed o, the guy who invented the wireless television is a case
what happen to him?
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by Mccullum: 10:46am On May 23, 2023
More positive thought to his brain, keep it up boy..
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by E2000: 10:47am On May 23, 2023
Are you sure that stone is not URANIUM. If it is it is radioactive and dangerous. The media should learn to keep their mouth shut sometimes until we know what we are dealing with or are already established. We should learn to secretly protect our heroes and find support for them not put them in public like this. If that stone is uranium that guy may be in danger because this is a tech no one wants Africans to have.

1 Like

Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by victorazy(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Cobalt stones at work.

However the manโ€™s ingenuity should be applauded

Vibranium

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by occfx: 10:49am On May 23, 2023
padi94:
As usual Nigerians will fall for this... It is a lie, na NEPA light dey... Them go connect wire when no dey do anything there show una

Nigerians are so gullible... We lack education in the country. Even if it's true as far as you didn't show me any evidence, it's a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by Nobody: 10:49am On May 23, 2023
Mjshexy:
In saner climes he'd get supported by the government but does our government care about young Nigerians with such exceptional discoveries, no they don't sad. All they are interested in is to borrow on behalf of Nigerians, steal all they borrowed and die leaving Nigerians in unfathomable indebtedness
Examples of 'saner climes' where random people with unverified claims get the attention of the government ? That you can assemble a generator doesn't get you grant from the government. People who are pushing the frontiers of knowledge are in the university and research institute. And that's where government money goes.

1 Like

Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by wirinet(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2023
Mjshexy:
In saner climes he'd get supported by the government but does our government care about young Nigerians with such exceptional discoveries, no they don't sad. All they are interested in is to borrow on behalf of Nigerians, steal all they borrowed and die leaving Nigerians in unfathomable indebtedness

In saner climes the guy along with all those that believed his stupid hoax will first be put in a mental institution and on discharge will be enrolled in adult educational school to learn basic physics.
Stone (mainly silica) can not store or transmit electricity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by wirinet(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2023
PrincessDiana:
For those who don't believe this....
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dXcS3v1cxw

Try buying actual data instead of relying on free 10mb or is it 100mb, you would then have been able to watch the video to the end and realise the guy was mocking you guys.
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by Edoziesmart(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Ndi chest beaters Will not see this now??

Jux small achievement from there dia will be noise pollution everywhere........
Tribalism no dey tire you??

You are of no different from the racist that bully vinicius Jr.
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by OdefaGirl(f): 11:01am On May 23, 2023
And we have Ministry of Science and Technology
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by chatinent: 11:03am On May 23, 2023
Mjshexy:

They see this boy as a threat already. Do you know how much billions they syphon from power outage? Damn

1 Like

Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by chatinent: 11:05am On May 23, 2023
henndukwe18:
Not even gold or diamond, stone, which kind electric stone b DT one, abi na rock of ages or aso rock

It can work. The difference in temperature is an energy source.
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by Edoziesmart(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2023
HRMK:
de thing wey all our yeye professor of elect/elect nor fit do be dat!na only to go on strike for money dem all sabi!nothing more!awon olodo rabata!!
Don't tell me you believe this cheap lie from that poor boy??
You can't generate electricity from stone only for crying out loud.
The boy buried a lithium battery underneath the earth surface.
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by Edoziesmart(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2023
Nawa oo so many educated illiterate believe that one can generate electricity from 2 stones only ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
It is well.
If you ever believe this boy then you believe the story of jubril of Sudan by Nnamdi Kalu
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by Sleekfingers: 11:11am On May 23, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHQ2giyCso

An Ekiti boy named Tolani "aka tolani danger" has generated electricity from 2 stones to power his home shocked shocked

Speaking on camera as he showed how he did it, he also said that he once generated electricity from an electric fish before and people around his community could testify to that.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappenTV

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‰ https://fb.watch/kHMF3BoYQU/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Wetin be this ?
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by wirinet(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2023
chatinent:

They see this boy as a threat already. Do you know how much billions they syphon from power outage? Damn
My friend you are supporting a hoaxstar again while you have not recovered from the rape case.

No one can see the boy as a threat. Stones even if they contain metal ores can't generate electricity. If it could electricity would have been discovered centuries ago instead of just less than 300 years ago.
If all it takes is to dig huge rocks (special kind) into the ground and connect wires, lots of people will pay millions to acquire such rock.

That's a spiritual rock that defies the laws of physics.

1 Like

Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by RaptorX: 11:26am On May 23, 2023
E2000:
Are you sure that stone is not URANIUM. If it is it is radioactive and dangerous. The media should learn to keep their mouth shut sometimes until we know what we are dealing with or are already established. We should learn to secretly protect our heroes and find support for them not put them in public like this. If that stone is uranium that guy may be in danger because this is a tech no one wants Africans to have.
There is Uranium all over Africa already nothing secretive about it, neighboring Niger and Namibia are some of the largest Uranium producers in the world.
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by Walz001: 11:27am On May 23, 2023
padi94:
As usual Nigerians will fall for this... It is a lie, na NEPA light dey... Them go connect wire when no dey do anything there show una

It's very possible you can generate from water
Toilet pit
Large Waste been that has heat source over the years
Wind and sun and so many more

Make una dey try go school or better still dey read
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by kpompey: 11:27am On May 23, 2023
I guess it is leakage current from close cable or earth rod.He needs to be careful, it might be dangerous.
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2023
Nigerian Nikola Tesla. He shouldn't be discouraged. One day he might change our power grid for the better in Naija
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by TheSuperX(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Cobalt stones at work.

However the manโ€™s ingenuity should be applauded
Yes I'm sure it's Cobalt stones
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2023
Bro, you are fantastically correct. The boy Tolani cannot even speaks english but he exhibit dexterity to showcase himself which he is suppose to be pronounce world breaker using stone (Male & Female) to generate electricity.
LordErrk:

Bro it's paining me ehn. But support e no go get. If na girl with big yash wey dey cook now, you'll see how all our governors and president will start disgracing themselves
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by giftedminds(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2023
Tolani danger or his promoter is not sincere with the details of this discovery.

Ekiti State Electricity Board (EKSEB) is one of the agencies under my Ministry of Infrastructure and Public Utilities ,(MIPU) of which I am Special Adviser to the Govermor. EKSEB GM Atere went to Erijiyan to investigate this stone electricity matter earlier today. Here is his report:
READ THIS:
I was personally at Erijiyan today
for on-the-spot assessment and the boy lied about what he posted. He only used lithium batteries joined together with masking tape to produce electricity not from the stone . If the stone is removed the power supply from the batteries will still produce power. The public should disregard this discovery it was a blatant lie and falls short of all principles of electricity generation. Thank you Sirs and Mas.

Unquote

We have our answer then. We thank you for the interest.

Bolaji Aluko
May 22, 2023
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by wirinet(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2023
E2000:
Uranium can't produce electricity. Uranium (and other radioactive elements) produce energy in the form of heat (and sometimes light) in the process of radioactive decay into lighter elements by a process called fission reaction.
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by greenlilly(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2023
Dear All:

Ekiti State Electricity Board (EKSEB) is one of the agencies under my Ministry of Infrastructure and Public Utilities ,(MIPU) of which I am Special Adviser to the Govermor. EKSEB GM Atere went to Erijiyan to investigate this stone electricity matter earlier today. Here is his report:

for on-the-spot assessment and the boy lied about what he posted. He only used lithium batteries joined together with masking tape to produce electricity not from the stone . If the stone is removed the power supply from the batteries will still produce power. The public should disregard this discovery it was a blatant lie and falls short of all principles of electricity generation. Thank you Sirs and Mas.

Unquote

Bolaji Aluko
May 22, 2023
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by Alusiizizi(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2023
Sunmolar:
Generating electricity from stone?
What type of stone?
Anything is possible

I await scientific proof

Actually quite possible scientifically, although I too doubt the authenticity of this. As long as there is a potential difference between two spatially well removed spots in the earth then there will be electricity. One possible way(out of many different other ways) that such potential difference can be generated is during a thunderstorm. A lightning cloud can easily create enough potential difference between two different parts of the earth(provided that they are well separated) to induce such effects.
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by Alusiizizi(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2023
greenlilly:
Dear All:

Unquote

Bolaji Aluko
May 22, 2023

Really? How come tthe story is trending?
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by Alusiizizi(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2023
wirinet:

Uranium can't produce electricity. Uranium (and other radioactive elements) produce energy in the form of heat (and sometimes light) in the process of radioactive decay into lighter elements by a process called fission reaction.

Not true. All radioactive elements can be used to produce electricity directly(i.e. without having to convert heat to electricity). The three types of radioactive decay are alpha decay(i.e positively charged hydrogen nucleus), beta decay(i.e. electrons) and gamma decay(i.e. highly ionizing gamma radiation). Notice the common attribute?
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by emorse(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2023
harsysky:

Don't say what you know nothing about. Electricity is synonymous to crude oil. Government make excess money from both. In saner countries, he would be killed. Google about the death of those in the past who have come up with ways to generate electricity freely. You will know better.

Government in saner countries would want to take him and support if it is too technical that people wouldn't want to try it in their homes. Simple things don't get great recognition because investors may not make money off it.
Help me with a link please. I've searched but couldn't find any such stories.

All I know is that all forms of energy come from other forms of energy.
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by wirinet(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Not true. All radioactive elements can be used to produce electricity directly(i.e. without having to convert heat to electricity). The three types of radioactive decay are alpha decay(i.e positively charged hydrogen nucleus), beta decay(i.e. electrons) and gamma decay(i.e. highly ionizing gamma radiation). Notice the common attribute?

That's news to me. Please explain how radioactive elements can be used to directly produce electricity. Nuclear power stations I know use heat from controlled radioactive decay to drive steam steam engines which in turn drive coils/alternators.

I love learning something new.

On further contemplation, I think the concept of turning radioactive decay directly into electricity was employed in the voyager space probes and possibly James Webb Telescope. I will google it later. But the technology had not been employed on terrestrial power generation project.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) / Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) / Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.