Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home (53842 Views)

Video: Ekiti Boy Constructing A Generator And A Pos Machine / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by godofuck231: 11:50am On May 25, 2023
chariiks:

Wireless television? How and where
no ask me o , find the facts
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by godofuck231: 11:50am On May 25, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You mean the one that is powered by radioactive waves? Has he finally been killed?

Africa should unite and free themselves from the dominance of the white, especially UK and US.

This is one of the reasons Gadaffi was killed after he successfully invented the safest car in the world.
he was poisoned severally
schoolboymatt:

wireless television
yep!
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by godofuck231: 11:51am On May 25, 2023
Joelobioha:
yeah Maxwell chikumbutso right...I heard he was poisoned..
severally and later a white man is laying claims to have invented it
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by Ken4Christ: 12:07pm On May 25, 2023
godofuck231:
he was poisoned severally

I know. I am asking if they have eventually killed him.
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by godofuck231: 10:40pm On May 25, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I know. I am asking if they have eventually killed him.
he's in hiding
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by Ken4Christ: 11:00pm On May 25, 2023
godofuck231:
he's in hiding

OK. Funny enough, they will use his own people against him. And they will agree to do the job because of greed.

This is only happening because there is no real unity among Africa leaders. And they are not ready for greatness yet.

May the Lord raise new generation of leaders in this continent who will bring about industrial and technological revolution in Africa.

The time has come to free ourselves from the slavery of the western world.
Re: Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home by godofuck231: 10:34am On May 28, 2023
Ken4Christ:

OK. Funny enough, they will use his own people against him. And they will agree to do the job because of greed.

This is only happening because there is no real unity among Africa leaders. And they are not ready for greatness yet.

May the Lord raise new generation of leaders in this continent who will bring about industrial and technological revolution in Africa.

The time has come to free ourselves from the slavery of the western world.
ehen ever any biological species are pressured to live in survival mode , elimination of the weak is imminent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) / Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) / Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.