Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Guinness World Record: “the Idea Came To Me Five Years Ago,” – Hilda Baci. (VIDE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guinness World Record: “the Idea Came To Me Five Years Ago,” – Hilda Baci. (VIDE (247 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” / “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide / Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guinness World Record: “the Idea Came To Me Five Years Ago,” – Hilda Baci. (VIDE by hotlegit9janews: 9:32am On May 23, 2023
Guinness world record-breaking Nigerian chef, Hilda Baci that she got the idea to achieve the 100-hour Cook-A-Thon Guinness World Record few years back. In an interview with Channels Television on Tuesday, May 23rd, Hilda disclosed that it took her over five years to conceptualize the event and a year and five months to decide if it would occur. “I have …

https://legit9ja.com/2023/05/guinness-world-record-the-idea-came-to-me-five-years-ago-hilda-baci-video.html

(1) (Reply)

RIP Tina Turner – Relive Her Iconic ‘proud Mary’ Performance On Her Final Tour / Juicewrld VS Xxxtentacion, Who Sings Better? / Davido Lists Next Big 5 Artistes Among The New Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.